Bro this bitch is too cute on god i wanna destroy this bitch

ØUROBOROS

ØUROBOROS

Hltn 180cm 75kg 23% bf 18 inche bidelt 115hz 200IQ
Joined
Dec 25, 2025
Posts
9,257
Reputation
17,035
45126

I would fuck the life out of her:love::love::love::love::love:
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: R3w_tard666, hate, Nectar and 12 others
She’s a baddie
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker, Gen1leman and Resonant
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker, WonkyChin186, Gen1leman and 1 other person
high test post
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greylurker, GeneticsIsEverythin, GodzillaTheWise and 4 others
Koreaboo
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker, Gen1leman and ØUROBOROS
I can't stop thinking of that corny clip of hers with the mechanic pencil
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greylurker, Gen1leman, ØUROBOROS and 1 other person
testosterone boosting post
 
  • +1
Reactions: GeneticsIsEverythin, greylurker and Gen1leman
fr
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker, Gen1leman and ØUROBOROS
Would u impregnate her ?
Dasha is a slut I wouldn't ltr with her but if she was a virgin that wore very modest clothing like a hijab 100% I'm marrying and impregnating her on the spot. Otherwise she is just another pump and dump.
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker and Gen1leman
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker and Gen1leman
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: greylurker and ØUROBOROS
Oh understand then can I have her I kept my virginity for her I hope she's also
You can't have her bro and she is long past her prime and she is probably a slut and definitely not a virgin:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker and Gen1leman
Was this posted from Israel?
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker
confidence, personality and charisma are more important traits in women
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ØUROBOROS
Yeah id cum inside of her 💯
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: greylurker, Gen1leman, ØUROBOROS and 1 other person
i want
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker
Well you deserve loyal hmtb
im actually talking to one at the moment, we might be going on a date later this week and shes very nice and cute! ill update you
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS and Gen1leman
im actually talking to one at the moment, we might be going on a date later this week and shes very nice and cute! ill update you
Off if you want can DM I also didn't think about it w gl maybe I'll
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ØUROBOROS and greylurker

Similar threads

Ratul_
Replies
2
Views
41
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
Lorence
Replies
3
Views
16
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr
Morgan
Replies
25
Views
99
Morgan
Morgan
Moggador
Replies
2
Views
21
Moggador
Moggador
chud10282892
Replies
1
Views
22
chud10282892
chud10282892

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top