ØUROBOROS
Hltn 180cm 75kg 23% bf 18 inche bidelt 115hz 200IQ
- Joined
- Dec 25, 2025
- Posts
- 9,257
- Reputation
- 17,035
I would fuck the life out of her
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
clip?I can't stop thinking of that corny clip of hers with the mechanic pencil
its on some editsclip?
Would u impregnate her ?
Def a cute foid but ana paula arosio is better imo
send it ?its on some edits
Dasha is a slut I wouldn't ltr with her but if she was a virgin that wore very modest clothing like a hijab 100% I'm marrying and impregnating her on the spot. Otherwise she is just another pump and dump.Would u impregnate her ?
Do jt
Is that Blanca Soler? @greylurker No you can't do it she's gf of my friend
She looks nothing like Blanca this is dashaIs that Blanca Soler? @greylurker No you can't do it she's gf of my friend
Oh understand then can I have her I kept my virginity for her I hope she's alsoShe looks nothing like Blanca this is dasha![]()
10kg/dl post
You can't have her bro and she is long past her prime and she is probably a slut and definitely not a virginOh understand then can I have her I kept my virginity for her I hope she's also
BumpNot a baddie she is a cute woman![]()
So sad worldYou can't have her bro and she is long past her prime and she is probably a slut and definitely not a virgin![]()
Bros sister :
yeah bro she s an average ltb(but yeah she s cute tho I ain t gonna lie)
do u send?
Slop like this’ll get u 10 reps when the bitch look like a downie
sadly blanca soler is not my girlfriendIs that Blanca Soler? @greylurker No you can't do it she's gf of my friend
U guys are so stupidIs that Blanca Soler? @greylurker No you can't do it she's gf of my friend
Well you deserve loyal hmtbsadly blanca soler is not my girlfriend![]()
Ramirez would’ve piped her
Bro wym what's bad though aren't you pacifier guyU guys are so stupid

Hands offYeah id cum inside of her![]()
im actually talking to one at the moment, we might be going on a date later this week and shes very nice and cute! ill update youWell you deserve loyal hmtb
Bro's my friendHands off
Off if you want can DM I also didn't think about it w gl maybe I'llim actually talking to one at the moment, we might be going on a date later this week and shes very nice and cute! ill update you
ill message you if it goes well!Off if you want can DM I also didn't think about it w gl maybe I'll
Ofc best wishesill message you if it goes well!
Me too bro