Bro why do normies dislike and gaslight autistic men so much?

lunin7

lunin7

💉
It pisses me off dude. Yeah we move differently and act differently, so what? How are they so uncomfortable by the presence of people because they are different? It makes zero logical sense to hate someone because they are different. So you guys just like someone if they are just like you?

I have to keep asking this question so more people talk about it, because no one seems to understand themselves why they hate autists so bad, they just use it as an insult or make fun of them, literally for no reason.

I now feel less bad for normies with this mindset, they put all the problems in the world on meaningless issues such as racism, lgbtq and social women's rights.

Also being nice in this world is taken for weakness, haha pathetic.

I don't hate anyone, I hate the fact that people insult me just for existing, now I see why ER did the things he did, because while those were his own problems, people just added onto the suffering he was already enduring.

And everyone has this stereotypical image of autistic people showing sub-5 subhumans, discrimination all over again.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 1966Ford, EdouardManlet, ChiraqJihad and 7 others
Because you’re annoying repetitive and give funny reactions

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rhinoplasty, bloomercel, Deleted member 57122 and 4 others
Because they actually are quite funny to watch sometimes.

Most of the time they're really unpleasant to be around though. No respect for others.

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, Pikabro, fuxkdakikez and 2 others
Because they actually are quite funny to watch sometimes.

Most of the time they're really unpleasant to be around though. No respect for others.
I understand how they could be hilarious because I myself laughed at what they do, but even then this isn't an accurate reason to dislike someone.

Also them being unpleasant to be around is what confuses me, because even if you look normie or chadlite and are non nt you will still be discriminated against by normies. if you are chad or gigachad however that will make up for your non nt.

To me it seems normies have no logical reason for disliking non nt deadends such as myself, perhaps it is solely due to primitive desire to dislike inferior genes.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Increase your T levels then ppl won't bother you and you won't put up with shit

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, Yesubo, EdouardManlet and 3 others
Because you’re annoying repetitive and give funny reactions
Personality is genetic, there's nothing I can do. I cannot control how I act, similar to a person with ADHD

Also I find it funny because people who have conditions such as ADHD and OCD are still able to socialize with people normally.

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, SidharthTheSlayer, Pikabro and 1 other person
I understand how they could be hilarious because I myself laughed at what they do, but even then this isn't an accurate reason to dislike someone.
Well they're just not like most people so there's no point of connection. I remember me and my friends used to bring an aspie along and he would come to a pub and not drink for example. It's hard to bond with them because they just act different.

Also they're just rude. They don't understand social boundaries and never apologise. Sure, I could take this into mind when interacting with them, but then it would be like bringing a special needs kid around, rather than hanging out with a friend. They don't make you feel good so there's little point in bringing them around. It's brutal but whatever. I doubt social interactions are very fun for them anyway since they never really engage like everyone else.

These people don't want to interact socially, they just don't want to be alone. They're takers, not givers.

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, Pikabro and lunin7
Well they're just not like most people so there's no point of connection. I remember me and my friends used to bring an aspie along and he would come to a pub and not drink for example. It's hard to bond with them because they just act different.

Also they're just rude. They don't understand social boundaries and never apologise. Sure, I could take this into mind when interacting with them, but then it would be like bringing a special needs kid around, rather than hanging out with a friend. They don't make you feel good so there's little point in bringing them around. It's brutal but whatever. I doubt social interactions are very fun for them anyway since they never really engage like everyone else.

These people don't want to interact socially, they just don't want to be alone. They're takers, not givers.
Yeah, that seems more reasonable. Normies tend to make small talk and more on-point discussions while autists drag on a conversation for minutes on end. My friend who is also autistic is usually cool but he does certain things that makes me upset like switching the subject too early and dragging on a certain topic for minutes on end. This is due to him not really understanding social cues.

I disagree with the last statement, we do want social interaction, well not me myself but most other autists do. They want normal experiences but realize later on they can't due to their brain wiring and how their genes were shaped.

It's as if neurotypicals and neurodivergents are two different species jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Pikabro

Brutal for us @lunin7

But I’m a giga aspie ngl

• So Sad
Reactions: lunin7
Brutal for us @lunin7

But I’m a giga aspie ngl
Yep, we never had a chance in this soyciety, to hell with this world. Cheers.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Yeah, that seems more reasonable. Normies tend to make small talk and more on-point discussions while autists drag on a conversation for minutes on end. My friend who is also autistic is usually cool but he does certain things that makes me upset like switching the subject too early and dragging on a certain topic for minutes on end. This is due to him not really understanding social cues.

I disagree with the last statement, we do want social interaction, well not me myself but most other autists do. They want normal experiences but realize later on they can't due to their brain wiring and how their genes were shaped.

It's as if neurotypicals and neurodivergents are two different species jfl.
If they hang out with each other they should be fine though. It's just that if you want to go out clubbing or whatever and your friends don't you're screwed.

• +1
The reality is irl I’m just kind of slow, dumb also very parasitical. Because I’m unfunny and boring I kind of just follow people around and listen to their interactions but I never contribute. Like tbh I can understand why people get pissed off at me but tbh I don’t know what to do…

• +1
autism rocks

• Love it
The reality is irl I’m just kind of slow, dumb also very parasitical. Because I’m unfunny and boring I kind of just follow people around and listen to their interactions but I never contribute. Like tbh I can understand why people get pissed off at me but tbh I don’t know what to do…
Sorry for the late reply but yeah this is the same with me. It’s like my brain sets me up for failure and embarrassment. It’s a brutal feeling.

Sorry for the late reply but yeah this is the same with me. It’s like my brain sets me up for failure and embarrassment. It’s a brutal feeling.
do you have sensory issues?

• +1
do you have sensory issues?
Yeah. I get stressed by loud noises and uncomfortable surfaces. My family would scare me by making loud noises as a prank also

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Yeah. I get stressed by loud noises and uncomfortable surfaces. My family would scare me by making loud noises as a prank also
I just have it to food tbh

• +1
Just ignore them you give them what they want

• +1
Dnr and you do not have autism

• JFL
lol some people i can talk to so perfectly but some normies will like instantly stonewall you if you act autist

• So Sad
They need someone to feel superior to.

• +1
Reactions: lunin7 and EdouardManlet
It pisses me off dude. Yeah we move differently and act differently, so what? How are they so uncomfortable by the presence of people because they are different?
I remember raising my hands up at our Economics Class and said about why Poles hates the Moslems. It was all about equality as religion, gender, and race won't matter, everyone was so quiet and one female looking at me disgusted.

Plus i'm ltn and short.
It makes zero logical sense to hate someone because they are different. So you guys just like someone if they are just like you?
Normies are very selective they would do if that was an aspie Chad.
I have to keep asking this question so more people talk about it, because no one seems to understand themselves why they hate autists so bad, they just use it as an insult or make fun of them, literally for no reason.
Same! Same!!!
I now feel less bad for normies with this mindset, they put all the problems in the world on meaningless issues such as racism, lgbtq and social women's rights.
Normies are fueled with narcy personalities, with the growing of education(indoctrination) they become Machiavellian.

I don't hate anyone, I hate the fact that people insult me just for existing, now I see why ER did the things he did, because while those were his own problems, people just added onto the suffering he was already enduring.

And everyone has this stereotypical image of autistic people showing sub-5 subhumans, discrimination all over again.
Giga over boyo 😢

• So Sad
I do not have any of these issues.

• +1
I hate being autistic. Being stupid, autistic, and ugly has relegated me to an incredibly shitty life.

• So Sad
It pisses me off dude. Yeah we move differently and act differently, so what? How are they so uncomfortable by the presence of people because they are different? It makes zero logical sense to hate someone because they are different. So you guys just like someone if they are just like you?

you wouldn’t understand because you are autistic

• So Sad
  • So Sad
no, low functioning autists literally aren't capable of posting on the internet.
"medium" function then XD (nerdy, giga obvious autists)

• +1
"medium" function then XD (nerdy, giga obvious autists)
function in autism is a criteria based on iq, most autists with high iq's are still complete retards and those with low iq's aren't necessarily that retarded.

• JFL