Teracope -
From this -
Jackpassport3

To this -
Movie star news jonerik hexum in cowboy outfit portrait u L Q1190HN0

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 14166
Copium by you, because you considered yourself a late bloomer and how you’ll grow bone at 25

Tom cruise got surgery you heaping sack of shit, he is done with puberty
Brad Pitt literally just looks like he leaned out
further and grew his masetters more
Gandy leaned

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, Deleted member 8988, Deleted member 14160 and 2 others
Copium by you, because you considered yourself a late bloomer and how you’ll grow bone at 25

Tom cruise got surgery you heaping sack of shit, he is done with puberty
Brad Pitt literally just looks like he leaned out
further and grew his masetters more
Gandy leaned
What about Hexum you literal pre-pubscent lowlife cut off hippocampus coper? -
Jackpassport3

If he posted here and told you scumbag to rate, you would have bullied him the same way you bully me and called him a low tier normie bloatcel with no dimorphism. Truth is, he did ascend to become an actual gigachad naturally, while you sit on your condemned commode and keep fuelling your own ego!

What about Hexum you literal pre-pubscent lowlife cut off hippocampus coper? -
View attachment 1437341
If he posted here and told you scumbag to rate, you would have bullied him the same way you bully me and called him a low tier normie bloatcel with no dimorphism. Truth is, he did ascend to become an actual gigachad naturally, while you sit on your condemned commode and keep fuelling your own ego!
yea but ur not hexum you sack of shit
@StrangerDanger look at this coper thinking he'll ascend like hexum when he is 21 by some magical late puberty jfl
even prepuberty hexum mogs you in smv and psl and he was 16 not fucking 21 like you retard, you're done with growing, you're not growing anymore

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14166, Jason Voorhees and StrangerDanger
news for you, they're all outliers and chances are you're not one of them. Stop the cope
News for you, you are a pessimist. Off late, I am finding a lot of people who have lesser examples of what they claim to be general and call several examples as exceptions or outliers

@StrangerDanger look at this coper thinking he'll ascend like hexum when he is 21 by some magical late puberty jfl
even prepuberty hexum mogs you in smv and psl and he was 16 not fucking 21 like you retard, you're done with growing, you're not growing anymore
Get lost scumbag, you school going rat-chimp abomination doesn't get to decide my fate, and here Hexum is already in his 20s -
Screenshot 20211207 220132

News for you, you are a pessimist. Off late, I am finding a lot of people who have lesser examples of what they claim to be general and call several examples as exceptions or outliers
i consider myself more of a realist rather than a coper such as yourself.

Get lost scumbag, you school going rat-chimp abomination doesn't get to decide my fate, and here Hexum is already in his 20s -
View attachment 1437353
proof?

keep thinking youll be chadpreet

you literally look inbred with your IPD, piss coloring (literally), horrible hair, horrible eyebrows
you are not growing further you subhuman accept ur fate, puberty ends at MAXIMUM (extreme outliers) 20

View attachment 1437353
@ManletEater psl moment of having a second puberty like wontstopnoodling at 22

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
Don't bully @USER0213 you crap weasel, he might be a larvae rn but will soon bloom up to a gigachad just like a butterfly

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
i consider myself more of a realist rather than a coper such as yourself.
You mean a delusional realist?, You are far from reality, literally everyone knows that most chads are late bloomers. In fact my purpose was to give confidence to OP, unlike you, who is the "real coper", I don't put people down.

Don't bully @USER0213 you crap weasel, he might be a larvae rn but will soon bloom up to a gigachad just like a butterfly

yea bro i'll become indo nordic in puberty

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Cidre enjoyer and StrangerDanger
Even you would become a light brown haired Swedish man, don't worry.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
You mean a delusional realist?, You are far from reality, literally everyone knows that most chads are late bloomers. In fact my purpose was to give confidence to OP, unlike you, who is the "real coper", I don't put people down.
theres no delusional realism
growing past the age of 20 is impossible for men, 99.9% never grow

you used tom cruise as your example on your old account but you fail to realize he got surgeries, his teeth were legit fucked before and he got surgery to correct everything.

• +1
Even you would become a light brown haired Swedish man, don't worry.

• JFL
outlier theory, cope for me

cope.
Keep coping with your shitty puberty and development:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
View attachment 1437353
He is not in his 20s there. He is between 18-19 He used to play football for the Michigan State University. The pic u posted was when he was 14 and this pic was taken when he was 16. He peaked in his early 20s. In that famous green shirt candid he's around 22.

Images   2021 12 12T003650570

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and volcelfatcel
That's not his 20s. That's when he was 18-19. He used to play football for the Michigan State University. The pic u posted was when he was 14 and this pic was taken when he was 16. He peaked in his early 20s. In that famous pic he's around 22.

View attachment 1437370
he looks bascially done at 18-19 he just leaned out further in his 20s and go to where he ended up at

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Jason Voorhees
theres no delusional realism
growing past the age of 20 is impossible for men, 99.9% never grow

you used tom cruise as your example on your old account but you fail to realize he got surgeries, his teeth were legit fucked before and he got surgery to correct everything.
Keep up with your crap theory you faecal matter surviving lowlife runt!
I have seen every maesthetic-masculine chad peaks late, only pretty boys make up the actual exception

Keep up with your crap theory you faecal matter surviving lowlife runt!
I have seen every maesthetic-masculine chad peaks late, only pretty boys make up the actual exception
Muh theory

it's literally a widely accepted fact tom cruise got jaw surgery @Preston @StrangerDanger

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Jason Voorhees
he looks bascially done at 18-19 he just leaned out further in his 20s and go to where he ended up at
Fixed his skin, better haircut and Gymaxxed thats it. He is just looksminned asf in that pic.

• +1
That's not his 20s. That's when he was 18-19. He used to play football for the Michigan State University. The pic u posted was when he was 14 and this pic was taken when he was 16. He peaked in his early 20s. In that famous pic he's around 22.

View attachment 1437370
This picture is when he was 24-25 :
Movie star news jonerik hexum in cowboy outfit portrait u L Q1190HN0

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Nothin is impossible bro, good to be optimistic (y)

Edit: Actually I feel pretty disingenuous saying that :feelskek:

Last edited:
  • +1