Broke up with my gf.

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
She initiated the breakup but I was thinking of breaking up with her the last week, barely slept in the bed with her because we had some serious disagreements on the future and today she very politely called me a loser and we broke up. What's weird is that I'm still going to be hanging out with her for sure because we have the same friend group and it's impossible to avoid each other. Idec anymore I don't see a future with her western idea of a relationship (ie matriarchal career woman happy wife happy life bullshit like that).

She's still a friend. We'll still go to parties together and some game nights etc so whatever. I'll get pussy elsewhere. I will never date an American or any Western girl ever again, they are literally all deluded and brainwashed people. With all respect tbh cuz they're the victims of it.

Time to ascend even harder and get filthy rich. Forget dating it's all doomed in the west, for everyone. Want a LTR? Go Eastward. Don't even bother

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6’1cel, Baldingman1998, ShowerMaxxing and 26 others
@Baldingman1998 @TsarTsar444 @Tony @lutte @volcelfatcel @MoeZart @turkproducer @Zeta ascended

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
And thanks bro @OOGABOOGA for taking my discord call so quickly. Love you man

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 7098
its time to fullfill your destiny, a nice arab wife who is submissive and cleans your house

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Elvisandreaa, Central Cee and 7 others
its time to fullfill your destiny, a nice arab wife who is submissive and cleans your house
Yes yes yes. A white-passing Leb girl like me is ideal, but she has to be from a good family (not necessarily religious as long as she was raised with good family structure and values).

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 14774 and 5 others
I need to get my career going bro and make some money. One reason she broke up with me is cuz Im an ADHD procrastinator who likes to play poker instead of applying to internships like I'm supposed to do

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Zeta ascended, Catawampus and 3 others
@AlexBrown84

Fate of every white man :feelskek:

• Hmm...
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
You think your curry ass would do better than me?
I don't even have to worry about marriage :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: i am already peak smv for Indian foids, i am working on money status which is valued more than anything in our society. Our foids aren't toxic feminist men hating creatures like yours, except NRIs and some minority liberals. If nothing I'll arrange marriage maxx with a conservative family foid. Indians have countless options unless deformed or legit manlet etc. I am proud of my culture as it's not falling for degenrate agenda you cúmskins are spreading:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: seethe now

Besides that yes i do better than you, i had a conservative girlfriend in high school but i had to break up with her because of age issues. She'll marry within 2-3 years and i am just 20 i can't afford to marry before 25, so had to break up for the good of both

@RabidRosaries @indianoutlaw @btsgangruling

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 15827
She initiated the breakup but I was thinking of breaking up with her the last week, barely slept in the bed with her because we had some serious disagreements on the future and today she very politely called me a loser and we broke up. What's weird is that I'm still going to be hanging out with her for sure because we have the same friend group and it's impossible to avoid each other. Idec anymore I don't see a future with her western idea of a relationship (ie matriarchal career woman happy wife happy life bullshit like that).

She's still a friend. We'll still go to parties together and some game nights etc so whatever. I'll get pussy elsewhere. I will never date an American or any Western girl ever again, they are literally all deluded and brainwashed people. With all respect tbh cuz they're the victims of it.

Time to ascend even harder and get filthy rich. Forget dating it's all doomed in the west, for everyone. Want a LTR? Go Eastward. Don't even bother
Nivger

Same situation. I'm looksmaxxing for general reasons. The better you look, the higher the QOL usually
I don't even have to worry about marriage :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: i am already peak smv for Indian foids, i am working on money status which is valued more than anything in our society. Our foids aren't toxic feminist men hating creatures like yours, except NRIs and some minority liberals. If nothing I'll arrange marriage maxx with a conservative family foid. Indians have countless options unless deformed or legit manlet etc. I am proud of my culture as it's not falling for degenrate agenda you cúmskins are spreading:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: seethe now

Besides that yes i do better than you, i had a conservative girlfriend in high school but i had to break up with her because of age issues. She'll marry within 2-3 years and i am just 20 i can't afford to marry before 25, so had to break up for the good of both

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Chadpreetmaybe
Cope
All my friends from Nigeria marry 300lb American girls and get easy citizenship then divorce them after they do

Ideal lifestyle for BBCs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, ShowerMaxxing, ballskin and 4 others
Cope
All my friends from Nigeria marry 300lb American girls and get easy citizenship then divorce them after they do

Ideal lifestyle for BBCs
@PrinceLuenLeoncur you should do this tbh

• JFL
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete
@PrinceLuenLeoncur you should do this tbh
I'm srs it's easy if you come from a 3rd world country just go to the tourist places in ur country and you'll see plenty of foreign girls (usually ugly and broke) but if it works it works

Americans for some reason seem to fetishize foreigners a lot too. They think having a non-American wife/husband is like a trophy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 9779 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Cope

Ideal lifestyle for BBCs
I know Arabs who also do this. It’s a smart move for the greencard lol, also ignore the Schitzo above me he’s adamant in implying I’m “black” when I’m not lmfao

• +1
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete
I know Arabs who also do this. It’s a smart move for the greencard lol, also ignore the Schitzo above me he’s adamant in implying I’m “black” when I’m not lmfao
Yeah I figured cause I remember u said you're white on other posts

And ye I know a Palestinian athlete IRL who lives in Ohio and he's married to this latina, he said she's a sloot and he doesn't find her attractive but he's putting up with her for 2 and a half years until he divorces her JFL

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yeah I figured cause I remember u said you're white on other posts

And ye I know a Palestinian athlete IRL who lives in Ohio and he's married to this latina, he said she's a sloot and he doesn't find her attractive but he's putting up with her for 2 and a half years until he divorces her JFL
I larped and said I was curry and black once and these idiots took it seriously like the incel aspies they are. Latina women tbh fuck anything race doesn’t matter to then ded srs even Indians can slay latina stacies with the same percentage as white men

why do you have to sperg out about white women all the time you fucking retarded curry faggot https://************/14bus7
white normies statusmog all indians because of jbw and western halo

• +1
Reactions: ballskin and CupOfCoffee
Good to see that you’re not crying about it and taking it well

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Catawampus and CupOfCoffee
Good to see that you’re not crying about it and taking it well
Yeah it's the only way to respond to this. Why cry over something that's as doomed to fail as dating and relationships in the west? Jfl

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, volcelfatcel and turkproducer
Ngl I should do the same thing

Brutal. How are you going to cope when she has a new bf ?

Told you that you'd get fed up of white foids.

Yes yes yes. A white-passing Leb girl like me is ideal, but she has to be from a good family (not necessarily religious as long as she was raised with good family structure and values).
Are you from Australia?

Brutal. How are you going to cope when she has a new bf ?
She won't she's fat and barely cleans her apartment. Maybe another "loser" like me ya know what I mean?

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Xangsane and Deleted member 15338
She won't she's fat and barely cleans her apartment. Maybe another "loser" like me ya know what I mean?
She will easily, a woman you know, it would be hard to see your gf with another man after sleeping together for years tbh.

She will easily, a woman you know, it would be hard to see your gf with another man after sleeping together for years tbh.
There's literally no chance anyone is going to be giving her better dick than me, so i don't care.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 15338
I would bet a lot that she's gonna want to fuck me in like a month.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 15338
There's literally no chance anyone is going to be giving her better dick than me, so i don't care.
Lmao point is not this, who cares even if the guy has a micropenis

• JFL
western foids are trash

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and CupOfCoffee
Lmao point is not this, who cares even if the guy has a micropenis
She'll be wishing it was me that's why :lul: my upward curved 7x5.5 dick is literally perfect for her so she's only downgrading in the dick department

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
She'll be wishing it was me that's why :lul: my upward curved 7x5.5 dick is literally perfect for her so she's only downgrading in the dick department
this stuff is cope ngl who cares about this

• JFL
western foids are trash
Muh "career" muh "travel" muh "i dont need a man" muh "strong independent" muh "I dont want kids" muh "i dont need to ever do housework" muh "i dont need to go to the gym" muh "beauty at every size" muh muh muh

Literally a brainwashed delusional population of women we have in the West. It's pathetic

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 14774 and Stopping@Nothing19
Sounds tuff man, don’t let it hurt u, don’t let her see that u are sad

Just try ur best to slay, date western girls without the intention of being with them forever, I have the same issue all these girls want to get married and I’m jus tryna date and fuck

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Muh "career" muh "travel" muh "i dont need a man" muh "strong independent" muh "I dont want kids" muh "i dont need to ever do housework" muh "i dont need to go to the gym" muh "beauty at every size" muh muh muh

Literally a brainwashed delusional population of women we have in the West. It's pathetic
literally this. feminism and such have a lot to answer for, the gender roles have been reversed, moving east is the only way sadly.

• +1
Jealous rats gonna seethe abt this thread:feelskek:

Sounds tuff man, don’t let it hurt u, don’t let her see that u are sad

Just try ur best to slay, date western girls without the intention of being with them forever, I have the same issue all these girls want to get married and I’m jus tryna date and fuck
I can't hide that I'm sad man. Literally impossible for me to hold back tears because it felt like I lost everything in the moment

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Elvisandreaa, Xangsane and 1 other person
I wonder if you’d find someone else who’d peg you
giga cope
There are 750 men for every 100 women

Ratios are vastly in their favour, she’d easily find someone else

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
I can't hide that I'm sad man. Literally impossible for me to hold back tears because it felt like I lost everything in the moment
Bro I had a stacylite Nordic gf and when we broke up (cause I abused her) I was sad cause I couldnt have sex with a beautiful girl everyday

I was sad for many months but I got over it, u can’t let the girl see that u are sad or else it will make u look weak

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and ShowerMaxxing
literally this. feminism and such have a lot to answer for, the gender roles have been reversed, moving east is the only way sadly.
The west is done for and I really mean this. I hope Russia nukes the west to oblivion even if it means I die in the process. Completely corrupt and dysfunctional society there's no good in letting it continue, better to just annihilate everyone.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 11758 and Stopping@Nothing19
Heavy, but it’s for the best in the long term. Western foids are trash like someone said above

• +1
I wonder if you’d find someone else who’d peg you

giga cope
There are 750 men for every 100 women

Ratios are vastly in their favour, she’d easily find someone else
She will only find a loser.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 7580
My last girlfriend broke up with me so i broke her legs. Now we can both live with pain fucking bitch

• JFL
Reactions: cekonerr, Deleted member 18244, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
The west is done for and I really mean this. I hope Russia nukes the west to oblivion even if it means I die in the process. Completely corrupt and dysfunctional society there's no good in letting it continue, better to just annihilate everyone.
agreed sadly