Broke up with my gf.

What were the disagreements that you two had about the future? Did she want to focus on her career and not start a family?

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
What were the disagreements that you two had about the future? Did she want to focus on her career and not start a family?
Yeah basically and that her career is her #1 priority and that she doesn't see me having a good future and doesn't want to have kids, and that she wants her husband to do most of the housework and stuff like that. Really put me off and I stopped fucking her at that point and didn't sleep in the bed with her. It's just not right to stay together at all

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 14774
  • +1
Reactions: Br0sk1
I can't hide that I'm sad man. Literally impossible for me to hold back tears because it felt like I lost everything in the moment
I know exactly how that felt when I was with that larping pos.

The west is done for and I really mean this. I hope Russia nukes the west to oblivion even if it means I die in the process. Completely corrupt and dysfunctional society
What is better than "the West" though? Russia is even more corrupt than the West

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
What is better than "the West" though? Russia is even more corrupt than the West
Anywhere where families are structured correctly and not plagued by feminism.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Like which places?
Middle East, places in rural Russia, Romania, Bulgaria, etc. Unfortunately it's probably going to take over there too so there might be no good place at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Elvisandreaa and lutte
Yeah basically and that her career is her #1 priority and that she doesn't see me having a good future and doesn't want to have kids, and that she wants her husband to do most of the housework and stuff like that. Really put me off and I stopped fucking her at that point and didn't sleep in the bed with her. It's just not right to stay together at all
Tbh if you both work and have good careers then you’ll have much more disposable income and a better quality of life, compared to marrying a house wife and having kids which will be a bitch to financially support especially when the economy gets much worse soon which it definitely will. I’m from a muslim family so I can get a traditional wife but they all want kids and even though I hate feminism with a passion sometimes I think about how I would benefit much more financially if I just married someone who didn’t want kids and was career minded. But I laughed when she said the husband needs to do the work jfl I haven’t heard that before. Feminism went from equal rights to reversing gender roles

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and CupOfCoffee
The west is done for and I really mean this. I hope Russia nukes the west to oblivion even if it means I die in the process. Completely corrupt and dysfunctional society there's no good in letting it continue, better to just annihilate everyone.
we’re probably getting nuked this year or next year, i don’t see the russia ukraine comflict ending very good

• +1
@aklifaal Brutal what you posted above. I guess she's not even a friend. What I mean is that we have no choice but to hangout together lol

SmartSelect 20220415 182406 YouTube

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, CupOfCoffee, lutte and 1 other person
Ye i figured it out. I mog u hard op no offense and i would not ltr a whitoid minded westernoid foid. Its doomed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kozner and CupOfCoffee
Tbh if you both work and have good careers then you’ll have much more disposable income and a better quality of life, compared to marrying a house wife and having kids which will be a bitch to financially support especially when the economy gets much worse soon which it definitely will. I’m from a muslim family so I can get a traditional wife but they all want kids and even though I hate feminism with a passion sometimes I think about how I would benefit much more financially if I just married someone who didn’t want kids and was career minded. But I laughed when she said the husband needs to do the work jfl I haven’t heard that before. Feminism went from equal rights to reversing gender roles
Dude I swear to God she told she wanted to have the role of the man in a marriage. Then I stopped sleeping in the bed with her (literally put a mattress in the living room :lul:) cuz I didn't want to see her at all after hearing that crap.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 14774
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, CupOfCoffee, gamma and 1 other person
How did it end up with the tinder thot
She just Wanted fwb eventually thzts it. I catched feelings and insulted her and she cried again and left.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and lutte
She just Wanted fwb eventually thzts it. I catched feelings and insulted her and she cried again and left.
You did zina though. Did you go to the imam to get exorcised again

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
You did zina though. Did you go to the imam to get exorcised againhttps://************/1IBiL
Im far too gone, i try to not fuck multiples girls a day during ramadan thats how lost i am may god guide me

• JFL
Reactions: Kozner and lutte
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 14774 and CupOfCoffee
Cope, Mark the 6'6, 8x6 Goldman Sachs investment banker is a swipe away and happy to LTR her.

View attachment 1646347
He must be on steroids to look like that at 6’6 wtf
Dude I swear to God she told she wanted to have the role of the man in a marriage. Then I stopped sleeping in the bed with her (literally put a mattress in the living room :lul:) cuz I didn't want to see her at all after hearing that crap.
That doesn’t sound normal even for a feminist

• +1
Sorry to hear that dude.

• +1
I need to get my career going bro and make some money. One reason she broke up with me is cuz Im an ADHD procrastinator who likes to play poker instead of applying to internships like I'm supposed to do
Same……

• +1
Same……
It's tough to be ADHD like this tbh. I know what to do and how to do it (roughly speaking) but a part of me doesn't care enough. But this summer I have to actually do it after maintaining good grades this semester.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
It's tough to be ADHD like this tbh. I know what to do and how to do it (roughly speaking) but a part of me doesn't care enough. But this summer I have to actually do it after maintaining good grades this semester.
Same situation here. Need to study and apply for jobs instead of :smonk:

• +1
My girlfriend is ukranian

Pray to the almighty Lord of evil that someone like me or @Vermilioncore brutally rape, torture and murder her.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, CupOfCoffee and Vermilioncore
Pray to the almighty Lord of evil that someone like me or @Vermilioncore brutally rape, torture and murder her.
I am extracting cheese from the innards of my cock skin to smear across her face as I brutally sodomize the whore then chop her limbs off and send them to her whore mother in 1 week intervals
Week one: her arms will be sent
Week two: her legs will be sent
Week three: her pussy and tits will be sent
Week four: her torso will be sent
Week five: her head will be sent, eyeless and with cum smeared all over it

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, BearBoy and CupOfCoffee
I'll kill her pussy 😎
I already did the damage she will never feel good with another man. :blackpill: she gonna call me in a month wanting to hook up I guarantee it.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Entschuldigung
I am extracting cheese from the innards of my cock skin to smear across her face as I brutally sodomize the whore then chop her limbs off and send them to her whore mother in 1 week intervals
Week one: her arms will be sent
Week two: her legs will be sent
Week three: her pussy and tits will be sent
Week four: her torso will be sent
Week five: her head will be sent, eyeless and with cum smeared all over it
You would cry and couldn't do anything

I already did the damage she will never feel good with another man. :blackpill: she gonna call me in a month wanting to hook up I guarantee it.
Indeed an alpha move

• JFL
She initiated the breakup but I was thinking of breaking up with her the last week, barely slept in the bed with her because we had some serious disagreements on the future and today she very politely called me a loser and we broke up. What's weird is that I'm still going to be hanging out with her for sure because we have the same friend group and it's impossible to avoid each other. Idec anymore I don't see a future with her western idea of a relationship (ie matriarchal career woman happy wife happy life bullshit like that).

She's still a friend. We'll still go to parties together and some game nights etc so whatever. I'll get pussy elsewhere. I will never date an American or any Western girl ever again, they are literally all deluded and brainwashed people. With all respect tbh cuz they're the victims of it.

Time to ascend even harder and get filthy rich. Forget dating it's all doomed in the west, for everyone. Want a LTR? Go Eastward. Don't even bother
u guys prob gone end up fucking again

I was going to marry a cree woman and have cree kids but that’s off the table

My last girlfriend broke up with me so i broke her legs. Now we can both live with pain fucking bitch
I didnt know you had a gf player

does virginity matter to you in a women?
and to what extent will it change your views on LTRing her?

• +1
does virginity matter to you in a women?
and to what extent will it change your views on LTRing her?
Not that important to me. I just don't want her to have a high body count

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
Not that important to me. I just don't want her to have a high body count
I can't get out of the virgin/bodycount mindset
will see my options either ways
and maybe I'll adjust it but it's unlikely