Brooke Shields is EXTREMELY overrated

Higher chances of the opposite happening lmao
Picsart 24 08 26 14 20 46 192

It's simple:

She grew wrong.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
It’s crazy you’re posting gooks so called fogging white women, but the gooks in question barely fog. Also at least Shields will provide you with mogger kids

That gook will only produce ER factory cels out of that pussy
As opposed to high stock red-blooded White American breed such as this
Download

A rational person would go ahead and admit every race and mix has Chads and subhumans
Since 2014 you brown incels have been calling for the next ER
More than a decade has passed with Wasians multiplying more and more, not a single time has it been replicated

As opposed to high stock red-blooded White American breed such as this
View attachment 3148045

A rational person would go ahead and admit every race and mix has Chads and subhumans
Since 2014 you brown incels have been calling for the next ER
More than a decade has passed with Wasians multiplying more and more, not a single time has it been replicated

I’m not brown you faggot, using it as an attempt to diminish what I’m saying makes 0 sense.

And wasians look like utter shit.

She looks very iffy in a lot of shots and moments in the movie
View attachment 3100929
View attachment 3100930

There is some good shots in the promotion material and in some of the backstage photoshoots, but in the movie itself when the camera was rolling, she absolutely wasn't that good at all

In this one she looks like Andrew Ate, the TikToker :feelskek:
View attachment 3100934
View attachment 3100938
Her hairline is gigaweird

Definitely not even top 10 most attractive foids imo Lima fogs her into oblivion id even agree w u and say Sohee mogs her

• +1
Her hairline is gigaweird

Definitely not even top 10 most attractive foids imo Lima fogs her into oblivion id even agree w u and say Sohee mogs her
Sohee and Prime Lima fogging her in 1980 isn't even debatable, it's an objective fact

And she's only gotten worse and worse looking as the years passed

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Factual. Reminds me of Natalie Portman, when I was a child I watched the professional and i thought she was very cute but seeing the adult Natalie Portman, the ceiling for her is htb

• +1
Factual. Reminds me of Natalie Portman, when I was a child I watched the professional and i thought she was very cute but seeing the adult Natalie Portman, the ceiling for her is htb
She got better looking at around 18-19 and then it was a complete nosedive down since
In the Star Wars prequels she was already walling

She got better looking at around 18-19 and then it was a complete nosedive down since
In the Star Wars prequels she was already walling
Oh I didn't see these yup yea. She peaked there

• +1
Low iq thread

• Hmm...
Don’t even know what gay men on here disagree with your thread.
Yeah, as pointed out, she looked stunning in her famous teenage pics but lost a large portion of her sexual dimorphism shortly after.
Some guys here are so emerged into male beauty standards, that they project these traits onto their ideal female or may they hope for potentially higher value male offspring.
That doesn’t change the fact, that female dimorphism is scientifically proven to be the most attractive and if you actually pay attention to which type of women, normal thinking men respond to, you will notice, that this is indeed the case in real life.
Nowadays we have to many female models with androgynous looks, that are primarily female gaze and only women aspire to look like these.
The ideal women displays a high amount of sexual dimorphism and is relatively short.
Insecure guys on here just fear for their potential male offspring due to their own miserable experiences but forget, that it’s just as likely to receive a daughter, who who likely won’t benefit from looking overly masculine.

Don’t even know what gay men on here disagree with your thread.
Yeah, as pointed out, she looked stunning in her famous teenage pics but lost a large portion of her sexual dimorphism shortly after.
Some guys here are so emerged into male beauty standards, that they project these traits onto their ideal female or may they hope for potentially higher value male offspring.
That doesn’t change the fact, that female dimorphism is scientifically proven to be the most attractive and if you actually pay attention to which type of women, normal thinking men respond to, you will notice, that this is indeed the case in real life.
Nowadays we have to many female models with androgynous looks, that are primarily female gaze and only women aspire to look like these.
The ideal women displays a high amount of sexual dimorphism and is relatively short.
Insecure guys on here just fear for their potential male offspring due to their own miserable experiences but forget, that it’s just as likely to receive a daughter, who who likely won’t benefit from looking overly masculine.
DNRD

Manjawed LTB Andrew Ate lookin ass bitch hit the wall before even hitting 20 :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: