Brooklyn baby

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
17,939
Reputation
33,434
What a fucking song


Combine that with cigs+ depression mid life crisis


Holy aura
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nectar, Nocturnal, price. and 4 others
i love it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal, ANON and Mai Sakurajima.
Never heard it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nocturnal, price. and polarpop
Genuinely hate the Lana larp🙏🏼
Y’all hear one good popular song and larp it as a whole identity
 
  • +1
Reactions: price. and polarpop
how can someone voluntarily listen to this garbage lmao

i really think you heard this song an lm edit or whatever and are relating to that now, the song is genuine piss
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: price. and TGUN.
Genuinely hate the Lana larp🙏🏼
Y’all hear one good popular song and larp it as a whole identity
how is it larp


I genuinely like her music.

I listen to it every day when I’m alone.
 
  • +1
Reactions: price. and dnrtfdjbg
how can someone voluntarily listen to this garbage lmao

i really think you heard this song an lm edit or whatever and are relating to that now, the song is genuine piss
fuck u faggot
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: price. and polarpop
how is it larp


I genuinely like her music.

I listen to it every day when I’m alone.
If you genuinely like it and listen to all her songs and albums that’s good but ngas hear one popular song from ultraviolence and go onab being sensitive and all
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
If you genuinely like it and listen to all her songs and albums that’s good but ngas hear one popular song from ultraviolence and go onab being sensitive and all
I don’t like every single song.

I don’t like every single song from any artist

I only like 2 of her songs

They are genuinely good and relaxing
 

Similar threads

TrueAfghan
Replies
11
Views
62
AscendHQ
AscendHQ
jartetetron
Replies
8
Views
50
Tesarossa
Tesarossa
IronMike
Replies
11
Views
73
IronMike
IronMike
Loganazim
Replies
0
Views
26
Loganazim
Loganazim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top