Gengar’s Ghost
wizard
Staff
- Joined
- Oct 25, 2018
- Posts
- 187,237
- Reputation
- 318,231
batman1997
Broken realityJoined Mar 18, 2025
Last seen A moment ago ·Viewing member profile batman1997
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
what is your avi is it some kind of japanese ghost0 replies. I fell off. Brootal sheeeit.
He was banned by an admin with a note that says “illegal activity,” not much I can do.Bro why haven’t you unbanned him?
Good eye! It is an Americanized version of a Japanese ghost. It is from The Ring, an American remake of the Japanese horror classic Ringu.what is your avi is it some kind of japanese ghost
Im too much of a new gen to know himbatman1997
Broken reality
Joined Mar 18, 2025
Last seen A moment ago ·Viewing member profile batman1997
yeah it looks japanese cause the ghost kinda looks like sadako the japanese ghost although i havent watched thatGood eye! It is an Americanized version of a Japanese ghost. It is from The Ring, an American remake of the Japanese horror classic Ringu.
I guess at this point, you could even call The Ring a classic considering it came out in 2002. Ringu came out in 1998.
The female actor in my avi, however, died earlier this year. She was in her early 30s.
He was this Hispanic guy who was shadow boxing. That’s all I remember.Im too much of a new gen to know him
Great eye — indeed, she was modeled after Sadako, except her name is Samara.yeah it looks japanese cause the ghost kinda looks like sadako the japanese ghost although i havent watched that
bet betHe was this Hispanic guy who was shadow boxing. That’s all I remember.

Brazilian I think. He was locked the fuck in. I hope he's doing alright.He was this Hispanic guy who was shadow boxing. That’s all I remember.
Discuss with admin if u have time. I feel horrible for the guy. He wanted to be unbanned so badHe was banned by an admin with a note that says “illegal activity,” not much I can do.
I did. I always do. When I see it anyway.bet bet
Do you follow back![]()
Spanish actually. I thought he was a jeet at first.Brazilian I think. He was locked the fuck in. I hope he's doing alright.
It depends on what he posted exactly, but if it’s rather mild, I could ask the admin to reassess the situation.Discuss with admin if u have time. I feel horrible for the guy. He wanted to be unbanned so bad
who’s this guy?batman1997
Broken reality
Joined Mar 18, 2025
Last seen A moment ago ·Viewing member profile batman1997
You still dont follow me backI did. I always do. When I see it anyway.
He’s a shadow boxer.who’s this guy?
Whoops. Done!You still dont follow me back![]()