I just remembered a brootal video

Okay I found the video!
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
I don’t think the issue was her being underage. It was just a blow to the cop’s ego that his daughter was getting rawdogged by some random favela dweller.
reminds me of the 4chan post 'you're a cuck if you have a daughter' lol

1790902617673
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Gengar’s Ghost and Jiozz
typical third world live leak video tbh :feelshehe:
Brootal sheeeit. Is it a whitepassing latina foid or is she just frauding? I didn’t bother to check the vid.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and BigBallsLarry
Brootal sheeeit. Is it a whitepassing latina foid or is she just frauding? I didn’t bother to check the vid.
Looks pretty white passing, and doesn't look like makeup abuse. The scrawny boy couldn't even get a single moan out of her tho, brutal shit.


Whoever wrote that has to be mentally ill. :forcedsmile:
TBH if you ignore the obvious exageration he's pretty right. Like obviously you don't wanna fuck ur own daughter or anything, but it is true that you're raising her solely for another man to breed her. But oh well, that's just how life works.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3

Similar threads

ICXCLuvr
Replies
1
Views
21
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr
Volksstaffel
Replies
8
Views
49
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr
Gengar’s Ghost
Replies
19
Views
58
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
69FutureChad69
Replies
3
Views
44
Kazey
Kazey
roymustang
Replies
3
Views
38
LKira
LKira

Users who are viewing this thread

  • mohslag5
  • permaNTmasking
  • Gengar’s Ghost
  • Geoff2024
  • redlegodogs123
  • RedDragonSlayer
  • JesusDaKing
Back
Top