Bros help me, i have weird hair loss issue

A

AMO

Iron
I'm 20 and i have fucking confusing hair loss
About a year ago I Noticed hairline being a bit receded (Nw1) after lots of stress and depression and mental breakdowns alongside having long hair and having tight hairstyles and lots of damaging products. Then Hairline stopped getting worse but didn't get back and After 4 months I started shedding alot and lost a bunch of hair (over 300 a day) of long strands from the roots. I had bad sleep routine and bad diet plus mental issues stemming from a mental disorder i have, shedding continued till present day, i got a buzzcut more than a month ago and hair looks dense but at front thinner. I have minoxidil and finasteride just in case. I wanna confirm if the loss of density is solely because of all the shedding or if i am thinning and should take fin and min.
Please any advice or help because this is been fucking me up even more on top of all the shit i was dealing with.

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
Dude I just did some research, ignore what I said earlier - multiple studies have shown that testosterone is the primary source of facial development for young people, not DHT.

It won’t affect ur development choom View attachment 3058693
IMG 1095
IMG 1096