Brown boys don’t even try to hide their white worship it’s so cringe 🤦🏻‍♂️

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

Madara Uchiha maxxing

@reptiles @Gengar @SecularIslamist @Squirtle

when brown boys openly say this shit it just lowers your guys’ SMV btw (and before u say anything yes I know sandcels do this to an extent too but yall are more open/worse with it imo)

At least he aware that most white women wouldn’t go for a brown boy so he’s race pilled which I can respect

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Samsepioler, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 3 others
Why are you worried so much about India and it's people nigga. You posted like a dozen posts about curries in just a few days. Unironically you should run to become Uttar Pradesh's Chief minister even the people living in that state themselves don't care as much as you do about India.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, ascension, brucewayne78 and 23 others
Why are you worried so much about India and it's people nigga. You posted like a dozen posts about curries in just a fee days.
I care about your guys’ SMV and don’t want it to plummet more than it is already.

Plus when you guys act desperate and ask white women for bobs and vegana it reflects badly on MENAs because some of u can pass as us
Unironically you should run to become Uttar Pradesh's Chief minister even the people living in that state themselves don't care as much as you do about India.
Where do I sign up, I would run tbh

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, sub5c3l, arabcelxxx and 3 others

when brown boys openly say this shit it just lowers your guys’ SMV btw (and before u say anything yes I know sandcels do this to an extent too but yall are more open/worse with it imo)

At least he aware that most white women wouldn’t go for a brown boy so he’s race pilled which I can respect

When i make posts like this why do niggers here immediately assume I'm after blonde white women if you look at my posts i barely have any content on women being good looking isn't even about women it's more the validition you get from being good looking i'm not hyper focused on blonde whores other than in theory they are of superior genetic stock

• JFL
Reactions: Numb
Is there even a difference between Arabs and Indians they’re all brown (except bbc Dravidians and few med Arabs usually Christians)

North Indian and Arabs are literally the same race

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, Numb, mogstars and 5 others
Is there even a difference between Arabs and Indians they’re all brown (except bbc Dravidians and few med Arabs usually Christians)

North Indian white Saar we North Indian Aryan huwhite

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, tombradylover, sub5c3l and 2 others
I agree wirh him

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, yeeyeeslayer and sub5c3l
Look brown people don’t have to act like players they’re allowed to be cucks. Judge the individual not the race. Amongst white men are the biggest cuck betas yet they still have peak SMV of all races

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: distance decay, northern mogger and Kristin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, Costcosuperstore, Klasik01 and 4 others
Uttar Pradesh's Chief minister even the people living in that state themselves don't care as much as you do about India
made me laugh, high IQ joke

Arabs are dangerous they worship white race

What about all the white people worshipping black people by going white guilt mode and slaving for bbc?

At least their foids are resistant to JBW

Why are you worried so much about India and it's people nigga. You posted like a dozen posts about curries in just a few days. Unironically you should run to become Uttar Pradesh's Chief minister even the people living in that state themselves don't care as much as you do about India.
They're rent free in his head bro

Isnt it the same? Black girls never look in my direction. Even pajetas …

Even better when you see some brown guy make fun of another brown guy, not realising they are probably 5th cousins.

I sometimes like to play a game when meetings these shitskins. Ask them casually what part of India they are from. Their reaction tells you everything you need to know jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
We ethnics want white blondes with blue eyes, Swedish or Russian, who wants an ethnic group surrounded by flies with a monkey face?

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
Even better when you see some brown guy make fun of another brown guy, not realising they are probably 5th cousins.

I sometimes like to play a game when meetings these shitskins. Ask them casually what part of India they are from. Their reaction tells you everything you need to know jfl.
Most offensive thing you could do to a non-indian brown is assume theyre indian.

• +1
Reactions: Numb
Full time TikTok reposter

I care about your guys’ SMV and don’t want it to plummet more than it is already.
you should care about slav-SMV instead. I would appreciate more slavcel-posting

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and St.TikTokcel

“You brown boys”

Implying Arabs are white? Lol.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer

Arabs are wayyyyy more white passing and their smv is way higher too

w avi

Good slave for the fields or war