BROWN FAT PROVEN TO BE HIGHER IN EYE AREA!

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
Am I correct with this analysis?
This was the ONLY thermal pic of brown adipose tissue in the face that I could find, all the others show some BS neck pictures or body pictures (they don’t want us to know the truth)
For context, the higher the temperature, the more brown fat there is, notice it is only white in the neck and eye area? This means there is the most amount of brown fat in the eyes and neck. Cold therapy for hooded eyes works brethren!!

Attachments

• EBE27AB9-57D5-45BE-8391-B0AE479CD376.jpeg
    EBE27AB9-57D5-45BE-8391-B0AE479CD376.jpeg
    33.8 KB · Views: 219
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, LooksJourney and DesiChad
Am I correct with this analysis?
This was the ONLY thermal pic of brown adipose tissue in the face that I could find, all the others show some BS neck pictures or body pictures (they don’t want us to know the truth)
For context, the higher the temperature, the more brown fat there is, notice it is only white in the neck and eye area? This means there is the most amount of brown fat in the eyes and neck. Cold therapy for hooded eyes works brethren!!
Not to mention this picture is literally showcasing a before and after with cold therapy, showing that there is an increase in brown fat around the eyes after exposure to cold, but there’s a slight increase in the nose as well, so don’t ice the nose

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
cold shower made his skull bigger

brb gonna ice my neck

ps: what does the yellow in the cheeks mean?

• +1
Reactions: alainchalamet
dont know and dont care
Applying ice and extremely cold water has worked for me
Whether the fat here is brown fat or if its just white fat converted into brown fat

• Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998
So what’s the takeaway, applying cold to eye area increases fat there? genuine question, never heard of this before

isnt it bad for the skin(ice on the skin)?

Just mentholmax theory

dont know and dont care
Applying ice and extremely cold water has worked for me
Whether the fat here is brown fat or if its just white fat converted into brown fat
how many days you did this?

I'm hooded (no upper eyelid) as fuck but i'm negative tilted.
I never try icehooding, but when i was young, when i took very hot shower, i closed my eyes and i applied the fucking hot water in my eyes for many minutes. I'm not joking, i always taught this was healthy for me

Do you think there is a link ? (sorry for my bad english)

• +1
Reactions: frendly
ice water feels so good on my face in the morning