Browridge changes in Puberty

D

Deleted member 8869

Mistral
Will the Browridge lower in puberty? What causes a low set browridge?

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Yes. Genetics. look at older male relatives to see what to expect. If you're east asian then forget about browridge completely. I have seen people get bigger brow ridges in their mid twenties.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Aero, It'snotover, kuroro and 8 others
Yes. Genetics. look at older male relatives to see what to expect. If you're east asian then forget about browridge completely. I have seen people get bigger brow ridges in their mid twenties.
Thanks random person on the internet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 3020 and 5 others
If you're east asian then forget about browridge completely.

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3020, Hades, Deleted member 9344 and 2 others

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Grey and .🇹🇩.
Son: Mom, what does eating Soy and Rice for thousands of years do to you?
Mom: East Asia.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
over if youre not blasting dht for browridge gains

• Woah
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 5818 and JustBeCurry
watching this thread

i am low t faggot where to source?
You need to make friends in real life who can source you shit, I’ve befriended a fucking lvl 100 mafia boss who hooks me up with a years supply of test thats cheaper than fucking water

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Yes even after puberty

Im east asian and have pretty good browridge and supraorbitals so its not impossible jfl just get lucky

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
Im east asian and have pretty good browridge and supraorbitals so its not impossible jfl just get lucky
Depends bro tbh. I've seen some ethnic groups in east asia where they actually are the hairiest in the world and other shit. What he means are the you know other groups with mostly have flat faces if not mixed.

Depends bro tbh. I've seen some ethnic groups in east asia where they actually are the hairiest in the world and other shit. What he means are the you know other groups with mostly have flat faces if not mixed.
Im like the classic east asian Chinese / korean flat face pheno type. My face is pretty flat ngl but decent for asians. My browridge is solid tho in my opinion. Idk how I got it tho cause both my parents have super flat faces and no browridge at all lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723