How i ascended quite quickly and efficently with little time (very shocking)

why are so many people indian

Thid was October 2023 or so just before I joined this forumView attachment 3007259

I looked ugly asf ngl hated myself only good thing was I wasn't manlet lmao

I bleached My skin with glutathione, glycolic acid and kojic acid and started to improve my colouring bit by bit. I went to india and lost a lot of fat since I am still going through puberty the testosterone kicked in and my androgens in the skull developed for more hunter eyes with compact orbitals and a more developed browridge forwatda growth ect , my ascension was mainly fue to puberty through androgen and skinmaxxing ( this can synthetixally be done with hormones eg trt but I was just natural thru puberty)

View attachment 3007261

[ getting foids snaps on omegle lmao ] (Feb 2024)

Even here you can see how developed my orbitals became and how much my maxilla advanced in just a little less than a year 14 to 15 yrs old. I also Used tretonine to suppress the excessive acne I got when I hard hitted puberty and also shaved more often ( pretyboy look)

Potassium chloride maxxing , sunlguhtmaxxing is legit these all contributed to my debloat and increase in bone mass overall my browridge was insane had that gandy type slanted forehead , my mom complimented me on it after she asks Me to lift my hair up lmao as I either have it down or get a middle part ( fucking mogs but hard to maintain everyday for my lazy bitchass) I was legit looking different every month or so - looking better as time passes due to puberty which I'm still ongoing honestly life is crazy I hit it late 14 sept 2023

This was me 2 years ago before I ever discovered lookism and balckpill and when I was a bollywood cuck lmaoView attachment 3007266

W ascension

• +1
Reactions: S1d456
Went from doing your homework to still doing your homework

• +1
Reactions: S1d456
Thid was October 2023 or so just before I joined this forumView attachment 3007259

I bleached My skin with glutathione, glycolic acid and kojic acid and started to improve my colouring bit by bit. I went to india and lost a lot of fat since I am still going through puberty the testosterone kicked in and my androgens in the skull developed for more hunter eyes with compact orbitals and a more developed browridge forwatda growth ect , my ascension was mainly fue to puberty through androgen and skinmaxxing ( this can synthetixally be done with hormones eg trt but I was just natural thru puberty)

View attachment 3007261

Even here you can see how developed my orbitals became and how much my maxilla advanced in just a little less than a year 14 to 15 yrs old. I also Used tretonine to suppress the excessive acne I got when I hard hitted puberty and also shaved more often ( pretyboy look)

Potassium chloride maxxing , sunlguhtmaxxing is legit these all contributed to my debloat and increase in bone mass overall my browridge was insane had that gandy type slanted forehead , my mom complimented me on it after she asks Me to lift my hair up lmao as I either have it down or get a middle part ( fucking mogs but hard to maintain everyday for my lazy bitchass) I was legit looking different every month or so - looking better as time passes due to puberty which I'm still ongoing honestly life is crazy I hit it late 14 sept 2023

This was me 2 years ago before I ever discovered lookism and balckpill and when I was a bollywood cuck lmaoView attachment 3007266

Came for useful information, got mogged instead

View attachment 3007261

tldr bro can u explain in short great info and ascension

View attachment 3007261

This was me 2 years ago before I ever discovered lookism and balckpill and when I was

Anything u reccomend for bigger lips and forward growth?

looking great bhai

Last edited: