How i ascended quite quickly and efficently with little time (very shocking)

JUST being exotic and you know that deep down.
if he is so exotic why is he trying to bleach his skin and to look as white as possible? if currycels are so exotic, why he wants to be white so bad?
he just proved with that that shitskins are ugly and white people are better looking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea and Deleted member 46507
if he is so exotic why is he trying to bleach his skin and to look as white as possible? if currycels are so exotic, why he wants to be white so bad?
im not trying to be white u low iq nigger im just getting better skin pattern and colouring in general a green undertone like me would look best with whiter skin. are you khhv?

are you khhv?
no iam not
im not trying to be white u low iq nigger im just getting better skin pattern and colouring in general a green undertone like me would look best with whiter skin.
your disgusting shitskin was so ugly that you needed to bleach your skin to look as little Indian as possible, but your country is so cool i dont get it why you dont want to be a dalit ? Your country is so beautiful, for example!! People are train surfing and dying and calling it their hobby!! Or they shit in the streets!!! What a beautiful country. Your country is probably really high iq, thats why your culture is so beautiful.

never call me low iq again, you cant even think straight

A world map ranking countries by their average IQ

with a total iq of 85, you pretty much proof this statistic. You are prob even under a iq of 85

no iam not

your disgusting shitskin was so ugly that you needed to bleach your skin to look as little Indian as possible, but your country is so cool i dont get it why you dont want to be a dalit ? Your country is so beautiful, for example!! People are train surfing and dying and calling it their hobby!! Or they shit in the streets!!! What a beautiful country. Your country is probably really high iq, thats why your culture is so beautiful.

never call me low iq again, you cant even think straight

A world map ranking countries by their average IQ

with a total iq of 85, you pretty much proof this statistic. You are prob even under a iq of 85
i never said my country is beutiful lmao :lul::lul:

mock iq all u want you nonmelanincel even with lower iq we stil make siginifcant money and live far better lives than you guys ever will lmao - talking about indians abraod like myself.

And no cumskin nigger im not below 85 iq i have qualified for the international maths olympiad probably much smarter and more intelligent than you. ARGUING WITH A 15 year old pajeet aint intelligent is it ?

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: keep seething

View attachment 3020601

mock iq all u want you nonmelanincel even with lower iq we stil make siginifcant money and live far better lives than you guys ever will lmao - talking about indians abraod like myself.

And no cumskin nigger im not below 85 iq i have qualified for the international maths olympiad probably much smarter and more intelligent than you. ARGUING WITH A 15 year old pajeet aint intelligent is it ?

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: keep seething
in b4ore this nigger goes muh "seplling" never began for racistcels:feelsgood:

View attachment 3020601

you're commenting on pointless things and you didn't even read my post, your hands are shaking when you look at my posts because you know that I'm right. And I'm not from the USA.

in b4ore this nigger goes muh "seplling" never began for racistcels:feelsgood:
Iam not racist iam just saying facts. Get off my dick now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46507
you're commenting on pointless things and you didn't even read my post, your hands are shaking when you look at my posts because you know that I'm right. And I'm not from the USA.
"hands shaking" this had me checked man:lul::forcedsmile: why would i care what some random prolly hopeless incel online thinks? Im being relaistic ofc my country im not denying is on average shit and bad but u gotta accept outliers man. hating on a race makes u feel better especially when people of race contradict a sterotype that u cope with:ogre:. Keep coping nigga

"hands shaking" this had me checked man:lul::forcedsmile: why would i care what some random prolly hopeless incel online thinks? Im being relaistic ofc my country im not denying is on average shit and bad but u gotta accept outliers man. hating on a race makes u feel better especially when people of race contradict a sterotype that u cope with:ogre:. Keep coping nigga View attachment 3020614
Tyrones and people from africa are good looking, indians are bad looking. Its really simple. Iam not hating on any race, iam just telling you that you are ugly and indians are ugly in general. Even Indian Male models are ugly, except 1 or 2. You cry because someone is saying the truth to ur face. And as i said, iam not khhv. I mog you to death.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 46507
yes, maybe in gandy heaven one day (y)
:love::love: your going to oprygatory anyways racist fag :feelshah: and im still waiting for you to prove you look "better" than me

Tyrones and people from africa are good looking, indians are bad looking. Its really simple. Iam not hating on any race, iam just telling you that you are ugly and indians are ugly in general. Even Indian Male models are ugly, except 1 or 2. You cry because someone is saying the truth to ur face. And as i said, iam not khhv. I mog you to death.
i am not coping the average indian is ugly but its a bit ironic and unrealistic to say a whole race is subhuman except for 1 or 2 there are indian slayers out there albeit more so in the uk send a face pic now fag or larp:feelswhy::feelshah:

:love::love: your going to oprygatory anyways racist fag :feelshah:
blah blah blah go cry about it dalit phahahahahah
and im still waiting for you to prove you look "better" than me
thank god I'm not so stupid and post my face here, very stupid decision that you posted your face here, very stupid decision

i am not coping the average indian is ugly but its a bit ironic and unrealistic to say a whole race is subhuman except for 1 or 2 there are indian slayers out there albeit more so in the uk send a face pic now fag or larp:feelswhy::feelshah:
keep coping buddy boyo

blah blah blah go cry about it dalit phahahahahah

thank god I'm not so stupid and post my face here, very stupid decision that you posted your face here, very stupid decision
tell me how that oh dear high iq whitecel?

also larp:feelshah: i dont believe u mog me unless i see what u look like?

i mog most white mtns in my school the average white guy is invisble to foids

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
:love::love: your going to oprygatory anyways racist fag :feelshah:
Iam not racist, i just said that i think you guys are really ugly. And a lot of people agree with me. Get over it.

keep coping buddy boyo
bit ironic coming from you
. keep coping "pajeet" ur a "filthy indian" no indian can ever look good:no::feelspepo::trepidation: its so over for any indian out there

Iam not racist, i just said that i think you guys are really ugly. And a lot of people agree with me. Get over it.
im not denying the average indian is ugly like i said but its just low iq to dismiss gl indians and just overal sub5 a whole race without considering external factors

. most black dudes look like this

there the most incel race in my school its the same with indians to be gl black you have to be tall dimorphic there are plenty dimorphic gl indian slayers out there, if ur logic is correct why do i slay at every house party i go to? why do i get treated nicely irl?

LOL AT UR IQ NIGGER

bit ironic coming from you View attachment 3020634. keep coping "pajeet" ur a "filthy indian" no indian can ever look good:no::feelspepo::trepidation: its so over for any indian out there
okay (y)

good that i mog you, i look like a psl god compared to you. The mog is so unreal, if i would stand next to you you would start crying because the mog is so bad

could say the same about your race jfl

so many of ur men cant attract ur own race that u guys go to sea JFL to betabux for gooks. GL ethnics currently are taking over your women obviously the average white guy mogs all other races but dont act like ur cumskin race aint inferior ad incel as well jfl

okay (y)

good that i mog you, i look like a psl god compared to you. The mog is so unreal, if i would stand next to you you would start crying because the mog is so bad
proceeds to use the worst picture of me LMAO

okay (y)

from a long time AGO AS WELL:eek:

okay (y)

yeah bro total fucking mog haha:lul:

yes and they look better then you, god damn did i hit a nerve ? Why are you crying so bad ?
i almost heightmog u at 15 with "pajeet genes retard" stop coping

ur main flaws now apart from ur skin tone ofc is non existent upper lip, recessed, ugly melanated lips, so work on that and also grow out ur hair very long i think it will suit u better

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: naturepreacher
Thid was October 2023 or so just before I joined this forumView attachment 3007259

I looked ugly asf ngl hated myself only good thing was I wasn't manlet lmao

I bleached My skin with glutathione, glycolic acid and kojic acid and started to improve my colouring bit by bit. I went to india and lost a lot of fat since I am still going through puberty the testosterone kicked in and my androgens in the skull developed for more hunter eyes with compact orbitals and a more developed browridge forwatda growth ect , my ascension was mainly fue to puberty through androgen and skinmaxxing ( this can synthetixally be done with hormones eg trt but I was just natural thru puberty)

View attachment 3007261

[ getting foids snaps on omegle lmao ] (Feb 2024)

Even here you can see how developed my orbitals became and how much my maxilla advanced in just a little less than a year 14 to 15 yrs old. I also Used tretonine to suppress the excessive acne I got when I hard hitted puberty and also shaved more often ( pretyboy look)

Potassium chloride maxxing , sunlguhtmaxxing is legit these all contributed to my debloat and increase in bone mass overall my browridge was insane had that gandy type slanted forehead , my mom complimented me on it after she asks Me to lift my hair up lmao as I either have it down or get a middle part ( fucking mogs but hard to maintain everyday for my lazy bitchass) I was legit looking different every month or so - looking better as time passes due to puberty which I'm still ongoing honestly life is crazy I hit it late 14 sept 2023

This was me 2 years ago before I ever discovered lookism and balckpill and when I was a bollywood cuck lmaoView attachment 3007266

Mogs me

Thid was October 2023 or so just before I joined this forumView attachment 3007259

I bleached My skin with glutathione, glycolic acid and kojic acid and started to improve my colouring bit by bit. I went to india and lost a lot of fat since I am still going through puberty the testosterone kicked in and my androgens in the skull developed for more hunter eyes with compact orbitals and a more developed browridge forwatda growth ect , my ascension was mainly fue to puberty through androgen and skinmaxxing ( this can synthetixally be done with hormones eg trt but I was just natural thru puberty)

View attachment 3007261

Even here you can see how developed my orbitals became and how much my maxilla advanced in just a little less than a year 14 to 15 yrs old. I also Used tretonine to suppress the excessive acne I got when I hard hitted puberty and also shaved more often ( pretyboy look)

Potassium chloride maxxing , sunlguhtmaxxing is legit these all contributed to my debloat and increase in bone mass overall my browridge was insane had that gandy type slanted forehead , my mom complimented me on it after she asks Me to lift my hair up lmao as I either have it down or get a middle part ( fucking mogs but hard to maintain everyday for my lazy bitchass) I was legit looking different every month or so - looking better as time passes due to puberty which I'm still ongoing honestly life is crazy I hit it late 14 sept 2023

This was me 2 years ago before I ever discovered lookism and balckpill and when I was a bollywood cuck lmaoView attachment 3007266

Howd you lose cheek fat

From subhuman to subhuman
HUGE

View attachment 3007261

bro what do u think your bf% is rn?