Browridge implants

F

FaceandHFD

Zephir
For some reason my browridge looks deficient and retarded despite my body and dick being developed and manly.

My eye area looks like tom cruise's from the side with tall nasal bride(way ahead of the eyes) flat brow and a bit recessed zygos.
My forehead is less sloped though, so a browridge implant wouldn't look odd.

I want to get a more masculine browridge with implants, because it really makes a difference in social and romantic interactions. My skull circumference already is 23+ inches, hopefully it gets to 24+ inches with this.

Since I only know Eppley performs this procedures I asked about the price. His reply:
*Approximate fees for Custom Brow Bone Implants: $16,000.00 - $17,000.00, Inclusive of surgeon’s fee, facility fee with overnight stay, and anesthesia fee (includes custom implant fee model fabrication, implant creation, and sterilization – does not include 3D CT scan

Tbh you could get a double jaw surgery in europe for the same price, but i still think it is worth getting this if you are a browridgecel.
Are there any other surgeons doing this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Darkstrand
Also thinking about one tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Fucking hell, 16-17k?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 685
For some reason my browridge looks deficient and retarded despite my body and dick being developed and manly.

My eye area looks like tom cruise's from the side with tall nasal bride(way ahead of the eyes) flat brow and a bit recessed zygos.
My forehead is less sloped though, so a browridge implant wouldn't look odd.
View attachment 329131
I want to get a more masculine browridge with implants, because it really makes a difference in social and romantic interactions. My skull circumference already is 23+ inches, hopefully it gets to 24+ inches with this.

Since I only know Eppley performs this procedures I asked about the price. His reply:
*Approximate fees for Custom Brow Bone Implants: $16,000.00 - $17,000.00, Inclusive of surgeon’s fee, facility fee with overnight stay, and anesthesia fee (includes custom implant fee model fabrication, implant creation, and sterilization – does not include 3D CT scan

Tbh you could get a double jaw surgery in europe for the same price, but i still think it is worth getting this if you are a browridgecel.
Are there any other surgeons doing this?
Holy fuck tom cruise maxilla has really subhuman saggital projection jfl

• +1
Man, it’s crazy how much his custom implant prices go up. $1,000 inflation per year consistently.

I have a really strong browridge but absolutely recessed infraorbital/zygo area. I want to get custom implants in that region. Shit freaks me out though having an implant so close to my eyes, I’ve been hesitating on this procedure for a while now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 685
Man, it’s crazy how much his custom implant prices go up. $1,000 inflation per year consistently.

I have a really strong browridge but absolutely recessed infraorbital/zygo area. I want to get custom implants in that region. Shit freaks me out though having an implant so close to my eyes, I’ve been hesitating on this procedure for a while now
need to get andreischev to do it for 5k tbh

• +1