Browsing this site has made me hate being a fucking curry

JizzFarmer

JizzFarmer

Werewolfmaxxed
Now I understand all the Med, North Indian, Arab-passing cope ect. When you get relentlessly shit on for your very existence daily due to your nationality it's understandable that one would try and distance themselves from the stereotypes and culture as much as possible. What's funnier is this is the reason why people say they hate curries. Ppl talk shit about them, curries distance themselves and then ppls say "hurr durr I fucking hate those coping shitkskins.

And I'm not even curry-looking. I can't imagine how people with Pajeet phenos feel tbh.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: johncruz12345, Warlow, Lolcel and 15 others
435ED62B E8BB 4E23 955F FF585479D509

Dogs > curry > rice > blacks > mulatto > white

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, joeveniro, Deleted member 8919 and 27 others

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Stare, JizzFarmer and 3 others
Now I understand all the Med, North Indian, Arab-passing cope ect. When you get relentlessly shit on for your very existence daily due to your nationality it's understandable that one would try and distance themselves from the stereotypes and culture as much as possible. What's funnier is this is the reason why people say they hate curries. Ppl talk shit about them, curries distance themselves and then ppls say "hurr durr I fucking hate those coping shitkskins.

And I'm not even curry-looking. I can't imagine how people with Pajeet phenos feel tbh.
north indian curry = exotic mediterranean beauty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, SPFromNY914, Lev Peshkov and 3 others
if i was white i wouldnt be here ngl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 5818, Arkantos and 2 others

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Warlow, Lev Peshkov and 2 others
What made you hate being curry?

Just how other people treat or view them? Or there’s more?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 4671

bob and vagene, poo in the loo, worst smv, stinky, most of the western curries study hard and grind textbooks but are treated like shit

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 6402, joeveniro and 5 others

Hes being mental rn.
Literally looks like a cumskin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and Lev Peshkov
DASRITE

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Lmao! Reincarnating as a curry is the worst fate of all

• +1
it’s indeed brutal, most men are incels and a man even higher concentration of ethnics are incels :feelswhy:

shits tough out here man. sometimes i feel blessed to even have been able to slay multiple girls but i know the odds are still stacked against me

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, 5'8manlet, Lev Peshkov and 6 others

Yes, how shit on them for having a nationality and people hate on them more when they try and distance themselves from the negative stereotypes and preconceived notions other have about them.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Lolcel, Arkantos and 3 others
Yes, how shit on them for having a nationality and people hate on them more when they try and distance themselves from the negative stereotypes and preconceived notions other have about them.

But if you start hating on them too because of how other people have negative ideas then what is the point?
Haven’t you just completely lost at that point?
It’s cool if you personally dislike and disagree with the curry culture but when you hate on yourself as an individual for something you can’t even control that’s just stupid

• +1
But if you start hating on them too because of how other people have negative ideas then what is the point?
Haven’t you just completely lost at that point?
It’s cool if you personally dislike and disagree with the curry culture but when you hate on yourself as an individual for something you can’t even control that’s just stupid
I don't hate curries. I hate the fact that I have to deal with all the bullshit that comes with being one despite not looking remotely curry, which makes me feel worse for people with actual curry phenos.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 5818, Lev Peshkov and 3 others
I hated curries the moment i listened to them speaking english.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 5818, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
I hated curries the moment i listened to them speaking english.
So you hate people because they have a different accent when they speak a second (usually third or fourth) language? Literal foid-tier IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Biscuits, Warlow, johncruz12345 and 15 others
images

Why yes, I am a Dalit who believes all Br*hmin scum should be genocided! How could you tell?

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 5818, Zeta ascended and 2 others
They hate us coz they aint us bhai

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 8919, Clark69 and 1 other person
So you hate people because they have a different accent when they speak a second (usually third or fourth) language? Literal foid-tier IQ.
YES YES YES.
And im not the only one, the curry accent is ropeworthy.

• +1
  • +1
YES YES YES.
And im not the only one, the curry accent is ropeworthy.
So you are a prejudiced retard who resorts to mocking how someone else speaks a non-maternal language to compensate for your own insecurities?

• +1
Reactions: Biscuits, Deleted member 5818, 5'8manlet and 4 others
in brazil no one has an opinion about indians. i've never seen one in my life

• +1
Very emotional thread. Brought a tear to my eye.
I am usually very high T but this thread made me cry like a bitch. Gonna shit on the streets now to raise my T levels

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Hero of the Imperium, Mateusz74 and 8 others
So you are a prejudiced retard who resorts to mocking how someone else speaks a non-maternal language to compensate for your own insecurities?
No insecurities, you just talk a shitty botchered engrish impossible to understand, deal with it.

• +1
No insecurities, you just talk a shitty botchered engrish impossible to understand, deal with it.
Lmao your english is Tikka masala tier. You arent some eloquent writer. Get off your high horse.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Warlow, Mateusz74 and 9 others
Ethnicity is cope. Just arrangemarriage max tbh

• +1
I know your pain

• +1
I thank god everyday I wasn't born a nigger, either normal or sand. If I were either of those 2 I would've roped as soon as I came to the realisation that my existence is absolutely pointless.

• +1
Reactions: Golang and Lev Peshkov
it made me hate women and white knights/simps

• +1
I feel bad for Curries, when I was in college, a lot of kids (even Stacie’s) used to talk shit about Indians when none were in the room.

• +1
Reactions: Biscuits, Effortless, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
Lmao your english is Tikka masala tier. You arent some eloquent writer. Get off your high horse.
Even if my written english was subpar, which it isn't when im actually trying, my speaking english is lightyears distance from the botchered engrish curries speak and nobody understands.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Lev Peshkov
Even if my written english was subpar, which it isn't when im actually trying, my speaking english is lightyears distance from the botchered engrish curries speak and nobody understands.
And thats something to be proud of?
Jfl. Error 404 logic not found.
Imagine if an Indian was proud of speaking better Hindi than a foreigner.
You are just a hypocrite. Wouldn't surprise me if you were another self hating Indian larping as a white guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Lolcel, MrGlutton and 7 others
And thats something to be proud of?
Jfl. Error 404 logic not found.
Imagine if an Indian was proud of speaking better Hindi than a foreigner.
You are just a hypocrite. Wouldn't surprise me if you were another self hating Indian larping as a white guy

Lol don't be mad for speaking bad english nerd, im not a native speaker either but my accent is not JFLworthy.

INDIANS SPEAK ENGLISH LIKE SHIT, PERIOD. MOVE ON.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton, Golang, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
Lol my English brutally mogs yours but I am a native speaker. Your inability to comprehend it is not my problem.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Lev Peshkov
Lol my English brutally mogs yours but I am a native speaker. Your inability to comprehend it is not my problem.
JFL, can't leave it be, you keep replying and replying, everyone knows indian accent is the most ridiculous accent in the whole world, there is plenty of comedy videos about it. Stop coping.

• +1
Lol don't be mad for speaking bad english nerd, im not a native speaker either but my accent is not JFLworthy.

INDIANS SPEAK ENGLISH LIKE SHIT, PERIOD. MOVE ON.
Jfl at this pissweak reply. You were so afraid of a verbal beatdown that you didnt even quote me lest i would get an alert.

You arent a native speaker but are somehow proud of having a "better" english accent than an Indian.
I put the word better in quotes cause it's a subjective opinion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74, MrGlutton, Shrek2OnDvD and 5 others
JFL, can't leave it be, you keep replying and replying, everyone knows indian accent is the most ridiculous accent in the whole world, there is plenty of comedy videos about it. Stop coping.
Lol I don't have an Indian accent. I live in Australia and am Australian by birth. I'm not coping about anything. I'm simply telling you you're a fucking retard for hating someone on the basis of how they pronounce words in a foreign language. Making fun of it is fine but hate is irrational and stupid.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Mateusz74, ArgentineOmicron and 3 others
Jfl at this pissweak reply. You were so afraid of a verbal beatdown that you didnt even quote me lest i would get an alert.

You arent a native speaker but are somehow proud of having a "better" english accent than an Indian.
I put the word better in quotes cause it's a subjective opinion
There you go, fixed.
Indians have the most ridiculous disgusting accent in the whole world, the internet is filled with comedy videos dealing with it, don't be so mad and start working on your accent, nerd.

Also stop shitting in the streets, pigs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Copeful and Lev Peshkov
There you go, fixed.
Indians have the most ridiculous disgusting accent
Why is it disgusting? What makes it disgusting? Could you elaborate on that?

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 5912 and Lev Peshkov
Good. You have been blackpillee

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
Lol I don't have an Indian accent. I live in Australia and am Australian by birth. I'm not coping about anything. I'm simply telling you you're a fucking retard for hating someone on the basis of how they pronounce words in a foreign language. Making fun of it is fine but hate is irrational and stupid.
It is what it is, you hear it, you hate it.
It was just a way of speaking, don't "hate" on it.

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 47, Bluepilled: 17)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Copeful, TITUS and 1 other person
Ethnicity is cope. Just arrangemarriage max tbh
I'm not an incel and can pull white chicks. Arranged marriages aren't really a thing in my clan any more. The point is that everyone tries to put you down for who you are and then talks shit about you when you abandon it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 275
I'm not an incel and can pull white chicks. Arranged marriages aren't really a thing in my clan any more. The point is that everyone tries to put you down for who you are and then talks shit about you when you abandon it.
There's nothing wrong with hating your race, or other aspects about you that you can't change. But in the end it's not something you can change so yeah... acceptance.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Golang and JizzFarmer
There's nothing wrong with hating your race, or other aspects about you that you can't change. But in the end it's not something you can change so yeah... acceptance.
I agree, but it's not about hating my race/ethnicity. My ethnicity is barely even curry (it is genetically closer to Afghan and Iranian ethnic groups than it is to all the other South Asian ethnicities) it's just the hate I have to deal with due to my ancestral nationality being Indian/Paki and the further hate trying to distance myself from it incurs.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer, sytyl, Copeful and 1 other person