Bruh I think incisor chewing is gapping my teeth

horsefacin

horsefacin

#proana #thinspo #genshinyaoir34
ive had braces for 2 years and am about to get them off. idk if i just noticed now but ive been heavy incisor/front teeth chewing and i believe a gap between my 2 front teeth is developing jfl

is this normal wtf do i do its becoming noticeable

front teeth chewing was retarded lol
you need to chew hard w molars for upswing actually jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 1901
front teeth chewing was retarded lol
you need to chew hard w molars for upswing actually jfl
bruh do u think theyll go back to nromal if i stop and resume with molars? im just trying to reduce midface and maximize foward/upward growth

bruh do u think theyll go back to nromal if i stop and resume with molars? im just trying to reduce midface and maximize foward/upward growth
THAT thread made by that dude saying muh incisro chewing was retarded
we are not meant to chew w incisors
there is a legit study too that explains incisor chewing actually do the cw rotation which increase midface length

on the other hand molar chewing will help with tongue posture automatically (try to bite w molars rn then say "ng" and see how easy it is to mew w it)
the molars biting will push your lower teeth up your upper teeth which will upswing your maxilla and face

• +1
Reactions: Dunkelheit and horsefacin
THAT thread made by that dude saying muh incisro chewing was retarded
we are not meant to chew w incisors
there is a legit study too that explains incisor chewing actually do the cw rotation which increase midface length

on the other hand molar chewing will help with tongue posture automatically (try to bite w molars rn then say "ng" and see how easy it is to mew w it)
the molars biting will push your lower teeth up your upper teeth which will upswing your maxilla and face
i appreciate the advice brother do u think everything will go back if i continue not chewing on them

i appreciate the advice brother do u think everything will go back if i continue not chewing on them
i dunno bro, incisor chewing was retarded, i wish i never listend to that DadGuy bod advice in the first place

and have you noticed any improvements in midface

also how long do you incisor chew a day