Bruh India - [Gore Warning]

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
DISCLAIMER:
Unironically can't believe I even have to say this shit when there are literally two warnings in the title but...

Don't click the spoiler if you're 😢*offended*😢 by GORE.

I don't want you faggy pussy ass niggers complaining again about muh ":sick: i'm trynna eat bro Srs" - Jfl then why did you even click on this thread? :feelsuhh:

Jfl anway, I know I said I wasn't going to post any more low effort JFL react farm gore threads like I did during finals week and shit, but I was doing what I usually do when I have to do something important and procrastinating instead of getting anything done [cause warrior gene]:
it's not me, blame my genetics Srs. - Also vote in poll btw...

and this time I was wasting time on some cuckdit gore threads cause it's been a while and came across this shit...

Jfl the comments are a giga currypill tbh with even legit giga pc/nt normie tier reddit cucks shitting on curries any chance they get meanwhile this niggers literally hopping around like buggs bunny or sum shit just waiting to die :lul:, I shouldn't laugh though tbh :(, but holy fuck currypill really is everywhere these days ngl :feelsthink:

normies must really have it out curries or sum shit just like this forum tbh tbh :owo:

Jfl I never would've become such a react rep ratio mogger had I not found out about the curry meta so early on ngl :feelshah:

I almost legit feel bad for curries ngl... 😢

but then again, in the full video they supposedly put him in a body bag with his legs while he was still alive and that nigger kept trying to get out :feelsmega:

kinda already expected everyone to film it with their phones and shit cause curries but that^ shits pretty fucked up if true ngl, curries legit don't give a fuck about each other let alone anyone else tbh tbh :dafuckfeels:
and I honestly can't tell if that's high t or just low iq :lul:

so I don't tend feel that bad for them in the end if I'm honest ngl ngl :Comfy:

anyway rip that poor curry nigga i guess. 💀

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 17291, Over and 3 others
I know users on this site that its more over for

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054 and Deleted member 15827
I know users on this site that its more over for
I'm no (((doctor))) [[ISPOILER]but I am Jewish now Srs[/ISPOILER]], and I know you're hyperbolic but...

Nigga probably has like minutes left to live while in agonizing pain with his spinal cord severed and guts hanging out, and his dick and balls literally torn off along with the rest of the other half of his body.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 17291, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
I don’t feel like watching niggas die today can someone summarize what’s in the links?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 18436, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
I don’t feel like watching niggas die today can someone summarize what’s in the links?
Some curry got cut in half by train tracks and is hopping around and shit

shits funny but also pretty fucked up ngl

anyway, then redditcucks in comments start roasting on curries

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 15577

Wait racism on curries is allowed on Reddit? Bruh I got permabanned for asking some curry why India is so bad at combat sports on r/mma

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 16369 and 3 others

yeah ik, but my whole point was about the currypill and how even with a nigga literally dying in front of them in one of the most brutal ways possible they'll still take time to go out of their way to make fun of them just cause they're curry

I'm conflicted as to whether I should feel bad for curries in this instance because they're kinda rude and dark triad [in a bad way] when it comes to human life though ngl

I feel bad for the guy in the video anyway though tbh tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 15577
Wait racism on curries is allowed on Reddit? Bruh I got permabanned for asking some curry why India is so bad at combat sports on r/mma

Jfl It's pretty obvious tbh, even curries fundamentally know this and that's why some of the first top results you'll see in any search bar are always "why are indians not good at X" or "why are there no indians in this" like when I search for new topics on currythreads.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 15577
Westerners will pay for this, I swear on my Aryan ancestors.

Im coming for you bastards
IMG 20210414 132413

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18261, .🇹🇩., chaddyboi66 and 2 others
it's everywhere, bring up curries in front of female normies and watch them start talking about creeps and rapists :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 18261, Deleted member 17291 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 15827
it's everywhere, bring up curries in front of female normies and watch them start talking about creeps and rapists :forcedsmile:
All fun and games until they meet currychad like me

• Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
You're only 14 and already smoking.

That's bad for you, toi will look like this in 2 years
tumblr_inline_owqfx8qLQW1v49g49_500.gifv

jfl would be over for him. Luckily living in Denmark the only thing I have to be worried about outside is wolves and gypsies, the latter being the most dangerous to encounter in the wild.
Bruh I'm 21

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
You feel this just from a video?
I saw exactly the same shit irl except the man was cut from his thighs down. He kept moving and vomiting everywhere n people were filming.

Jfl saw it early morning on my way to school for Sanskrit exam:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
I'm offended by how you began this subject with DISCLAIMER. I feel I've been violated in some way.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 15827
You feel this just from a video?
I saw exactly the same shit irl except the man was cut from his thighs down. He kept moving and vomiting everywhere n people were filming.

Jfl saw it early morning on my way to school for Sanskrit exam:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Sanskrit 🤢🤢 reAl niggas study latin :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: PapaGremlin
Sanskrit 🤢🤢 reAl niggas study latin :feelshah:
You think they teach you Latin in schools of curryland?:feelskek::feelskek:
Upto 6 grade literally no choice, Sanskrit take it or leave it.

• +1
I've seen worse, the most disturbing I've ever seen was a boy having his limbs decapitated while crying and begging for mercy, even the bestgore comments were impressed by that.
After that I don't feel anything seeing gore anymore

pov: u just read through one of chaddyboi's curry evisce-threads as an indian

you know in india some kids will pull out younger kid's eyes to purposefully knee cap them into begging so they will get more money from people then steal it. India is wild

• Ugh..
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 15827 and chaddyboi66
Bro you need to calm down with the indian hate. Like i am British Indian and yes i am also disgusted by some of the shit we do. But you are litterally using this forum to spread hatred and racism.

like seriously calm down. You are using cherry picked videos of uneducated indians showering in cow poo and do some other trash from very poor parts of india. India is huge and you really trying to say we all do this?

i come to website to learn about LL surgery but ended up getting depression.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Deleted member 17291 and faggotchadlite
Bro you need to calm down with the indian hate. Like i am British Indian and yes i am also disgusted by some of the shit we do. But you are litterally using this forum to spread hatred and racism.

like seriously calm down. You are using cherry picked videos of uneducated indians showering in cow poo and do some other trash from very poor parts of india. India is huge and you really trying to say we all do this?

i come to website to learn about LL surgery but ended up getting depression.
ignore the racist peple

nazi zombie crawler 💀💀💀

Persians are dogshit shitskin sub animals.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
DISCLAIMER:
Unironically can't believe I even have to say this shit when there are literally two warnings in the title but...

Don't click the spoiler if you're 😢*offended*😢 by GORE.

I don't want you faggy pussy ass niggers complaining again about muh ":sick: i'm trynna eat bro Srs" - Jfl then why did you even click on this thread? :feelsuhh:

Jfl anway, I know I said I wasn't going to post any more low effort JFL react farm gore threads like I did during finals week and shit, but I was doing what I usually do when I have to do something important and procrastinating instead of getting anything done [cause warrior gene]:
it's not me, blame my genetics Srs. - Also vote in poll btw...

and this time I was wasting time on some cuckdit gore threads cause it's been a while and came across this shit...

Jfl the comments are a giga currypill tbh with even legit giga pc/nt normie tier reddit cucks shitting on curries any chance they get meanwhile this niggers literally hopping around like buggs bunny or sum shit just waiting to die :lul:, I shouldn't laugh though tbh :(, but holy fuck currypill really is everywhere these days ngl :feelsthink:

normies must really have it out curries or sum shit just like this forum tbh tbh :owo:

Jfl I never would've become such a react rep ratio mogger had I not found out about the curry meta so early on ngl :feelshah:

I almost legit feel bad for curries ngl... 😢

but then again, in the full video they supposedly put him in a body bag with his legs while he was still alive and that nigger kept trying to get out :feelsmega:

kinda already expected everyone to film it with their phones and shit cause curries but that^ shits pretty fucked up if true ngl, curries legit don't give a fuck about each other let alone anyone else tbh tbh :dafuckfeels:
and I honestly can't tell if that's high t or just low iq :lul:

so I don't tend feel that bad for them in the end if I'm honest ngl ngl :Comfy:

anyway rip that poor curry nigga i guess. 💀

@btsgangruling thoughts?

That’s not a nazi zombie that’s a curry crawler