[NSFW I MEAN IT] GIGA PROOF INDIAN CURRIES ARE THE FILTHIEST CREATURES ON EARTH AND JUST SOULLESS DARK JEWS

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
God help me, it doesn't even feel right saying His name on this disgusting thread tbh ngl.

Fuuaark bros... Even this was enough to first make me feel like throwing up
8 north curries, have terrible eye areas, weird accents, worst stereyotypes, rude and my cousin worked with them and they can't intergrate into australia, some shit in the toilet and wipe the ass with there hand then wash it of in the sink
BRUH HOL UP.
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

CURRIES WIPE THEIR ASSES WITH THEIR HANDS? :lul:
Jersey Shore What GIF
Cnn Hello GIF
What Incredulous GIF by MOODMAN

OMFG WTF :sick:
what the fuck GIF
blink-182 wtf GIF
puke GIF
puke GIF

and on a side note JFL @this gif holy fuck
save eating contest GIF
yep this is what my cousin has told me, he is almost about 50 and has worked with asians, aussies, indians, thai people, chinese, indians, southern and north etc

he says indians are the dirtiest and rudest people he has ever met, he says they are arrogant, don't intergrate well, like for example when they bump into someone don't apologize and just continue walking, and yes my cousin addmited there are curries that will use the toilet wipe the shit of with there hand and then wash it of there hands in the sink, he also says they spit inside and do all this other dirty shit

BUT IT JUST GETS WORSE.

1611517501011-png.944608
1611518018797-png.944619
1611518037302-png.944620

Cow dung patties selling like hot cakes online in India
1611518134280-png.944623

1611517908298-png.944616

Seriously WTF is wrong with you people?
1611517929894-png.944617

Christ, and I thought my street cleaner thread was bad, fuck...

Goes in half naked and even without shoes.
Ultimately expendable and replaceable to the point it's disgusting.
Smell is so bad he even has to down a shot just to get drunk enough to get through his job.
Only most subhuman/deformed looking people picked for the job and forced to do it just because they were born into the wrong caste.
Has to eat with his same bare hands after swimming in deadly mix of spicy curry infested shit, toxic waste, dead bodies from the ganges etc.
Multiple documentary series making people in the west feel sorry and have pity for such an utterly pathetic life but it never ends up fixing anything.
Smell will never wash off even if he did have the proper means to clean himself in one of the filthiest and most underdeveloped countries in the world.
Treated like subhumans and paid next to nothing for doing such a dangerous life threatening job, facing regular discrimination even outside of job in life.

Holy fuck I legit felt so bad for these people after making this thread it's not even funny tbh ngl. :feelsbadman:

I just pray the one day things will get better for all of them. :cry:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member 21863, terrorblade and 36 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, one job away, Edgar and 5 others
cope
i can guarantee u 90% of indians dont go through this

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer
modern day wage slavery

• So Sad
Reactions: chaddyboi66
bro... im Indian and WHAT.THE.FUCK.IS.THIS.SHIT????
where do u even get these from? do u type in Google "disgusting things that 0.000000000001% of Indians do" and copy paste an image from Google images?? i have lost faith in humanity.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: studymaxxer, Deleted member 21863, ascension and 10 others
soon in saudi arabia

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade and chaddyboi66
im betting 100 rupees, op is Indian

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: studymaxxer, Deleted member 21863, ascension and 5 others
God help me, it doesn't even feel right saying His name on this disgusting thread tbh ngl.

Fuuaark bros... Even this was enough to first make me feel like throwing up

BUT IT JUST GETS WORSE.

1611517501011-png.944608
1611518018797-png.944619
1611518037302-png.944620

Cow dung patties selling like hot cakes online in India
1611518134280-png.944623

1611517908298-png.944616

Seriously WTF is wrong with you people?
1611517929894-png.944617

Christ, and I thought my street cleaner thread was bad, fuck...

Goes in half naked and even without shoes.
Ultimately expendable and replaceable to the point it's disgusting.
Smell is so bad he even has to down a shot just to get drunk enough to get through his job.
Only most subhuman/deformed looking people picked for the job and forced to do it just because they were born into the wrong caste.
Has to eat with his same bare hands after swimming in deadly mix of spicy curry infested shit, toxic waste, dead bodies from the ganges etc.
Multiple documentary series making people in the west feel sorry and have pity for such an utterly pathetic life but it never ends up fixing anything.
Smell will never wash off even if he did have the proper means to clean himself in one of the filthiest and most underdeveloped countries in the world.
Treated like subhumans and paid next to nothing for doing such a dangerous life threatening job, facing regular discrimination even outside of job in life.

Holy fuck I legit felt so bad for these people after making this thread it's not even funny tbh ngl. :feelsbadman:

I just pray the one day things will get better for all of them. :cry:

@chaddyboi66 yes dirtiest shreetshitting country and stupid hindus bathing on shit ,u can laught at this al day,nothong wrong with that but they mogs rice men in psl wise since caucasoid,althoought the darkest smallest gracialest caucasoids on average and have bad status like creepy dirty dusky but atleast not rice small dicked loosers who r the lowest smv
also dont forget in pakistan and northwest india we have light skin tall indic variety
btw u r half mexican right, i seen everyone clown mexicans on 4chans n everywhere

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 15827 and .🇹🇩.
@chaddyboi66 yes dirtiest shreetshitting country and stupid hindus bathing on shit ,u can laught at this al day,nothong wrong with that but they mogs rice men in psl wise since caucasoid,althoought the darkest smallest gracialest caucasoids on average and have bad status like creepy dirty dusky but atleast not rice small dicked loosers who r the lowest smv
also dont forget in pakistan and northwest india we have light skin tall indic variety
btw u r half mexican right, i seen everyone clown mexicans on 4chans n everywhere
op is half Mexican?, damn i just lost 100 rupees, wait, no, technically it's 50 rupees

Almost everyone moggs them so it's no great feat.
Also, I made a distinction between Indians and Pakis, so you shouldn't be getting so offended unless you bathe in shit like them as well.

Pakis have moggers like Salludon and North Pakis [[ISPOILER]like my grandmothers family[/ISPOILER]] etc on the regular so don't even try to compare the two or strawman me by putting words in my mouth.

im betting 100 rupees, op is Indian
projection me
bro... im Indian and WHAT.THE.FUCK.IS.THIS.SHIT????
where do u even get these from? do u type in Google "disgusting things that 0.000000000001% of Indians do" and copy paste an image from Google images?? i have lost faith in humanity.

>1/4 ≠ 1/2
and I know you're remember cause we talked about it on your demographics thread...
>*4chan but you meant /pol
>only salty amerimutts mad about not being full white are taking shit
>jfl @thinking shitting on the brown "indio" looking ones somehow = all mexicans

op is half Mexican?, damn i just lost 100 rupees, wait, no, technically it's 50 rupees
jfl @grabbing this many straws cause I hurt your pathetic curry ego, I'm a quarter White Mexican and a quarter Northern Spanish on my Mother's side, her Father is From an isolated Northern Mountain village [[ISPOILER]won't specify which cause feds me and doxx.org[/ISPOILER]] and has less than 25% [[ISPOILER]meaning my mother only has less than 12.5%[/ISPOILER]] Native blood while her Mother is from Asturias [[ISPOILER]won't specify city cause feds me and doxx.org[/ISPOILER]].

My Grandfather -the Mexican- has legit Celtic-Atlantid pheno with a10 blue eyes and light brown hair, while my grandmother -from Spain- has brown hair and light brown eyes [[ISPOILER]almost amber/hazel since it's very light and you can see the pupil and has orange hue[/ISPOILER]], and my mother has dark brown hair and light grey eyes as a result.

And before you ask, yes White Mexicans exist and always have just look at people like Canelo [[ISPOILER]though I think he's mixed because of his mother and indio looking eyes[/ISPOILER]] or even just all the novelas, there are plenty of them and I'd argue that there are even more of them in Mexico than in the south of Brazil.

You only see those pinche indio types invading and crossing into the Ameriburger land because they know they can leach off of the Anglo's welfare and be treated like a commodity by their corrupt zio jew govt.

As for my other half, I'm a quarter Persian [[ISPOILER]won't specify cause feds me and doxx.org[/ISPOILER]] and a quarter Chitrali [Dardic/Nuristani [ISPOILER]I already specified city cause it's in the name but good luck trying to find some of my family in a distant mountain village full of Taliban[/ISPOILER] you abused dalit abo jungle nigger hindu dindu shitskin kutte kutte :lul:].

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, terrorblade, Deleted member 15099 and 2 others
Almost everyone moggs them so it's no great feat.
Also, I made a distinction between Indians and Pakis, so you shouldn't be getting so offended unless you bathe in shit like them as well.

Pakis have moggers like Salludon and North Pakis [[ISPOILER]like my grandmothers family[/ISPOILER]] etc on the regular so don't even try to compare the two or strawman me by putting words in my mouth.

projection me

>1/4 ≠ 1/2
and I know you're remember cause we talked about it on your demographics thread...
>*4chan but you meant /pol
>only salty amerimutts mad about not being full white are taking shit
>jfl @thinking shitting on the brown "indio" looking ones somehow = all mexicans

jfl @grabbing this many straws cause I hurt your pathetic curry ego, I'm a quarter White Mexican and a quarter Northern Spanish on my Mother's side, her Father is From an isolated Northern Mountain village [[ISPOILER]won't specify which cause feds me and doxx.org[/ISPOILER]] and has less than 25% [[ISPOILER]meaning my mother only has less than 12.5%[/ISPOILER]] Native blood while her Mother is from Asturias [[ISPOILER]won't specify city cause feds me and doxx.org[/ISPOILER]].

My Grandfather -the Mexican- has legit Celtic-Atlantid pheno with a10 blue eyes and light brown hair, while my grandmother -from Spain- has brown hair and light brown eyes [[ISPOILER]almost amber/hazel since it's very light and you can see the pupil and has orange hue[/ISPOILER]], and my mother has dark brown hair and light grey eyes as a result.

And before you ask, yes White Mexicans exist and always have just look at people like Canelo [[ISPOILER]though I think he's mixed because of his mother and indio looking eyes[/ISPOILER]] or even just all the novelas, there are plenty of them and I'd argue that there are even more of them in Mexico than in the south of Brazil.

You only see those pinche indio types invading and crossing into the Ameriburger land because they know they can leach off of the Anglo's welfare and be treated like a commodity by their corrupt zio jew govt.

As for my other half, I'm a quarter Persian [[ISPOILER]won't specify cause feds me and doxx.org[/ISPOILER]] and a quarter Chitrali [Dardic/Nuristani [ISPOILER]I already specified city cause it's in the name but good luck trying to find some of my family in a distant mountain village full of Taliban[/ISPOILER] you abused dalit abo jungle nigger hindu dindu shitskin kutte kutte :lul:].
dnr indo aryan mogs

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: studymaxxer and chaddyboi66
dnr indo aryan mogs
You read every single word dalit.

JFL and you're as 'Aryan' as @USER0213 is Spanish and med.

moggers me

inferiorpispot234

Instructor
Time online: 5d 21h 43m

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Albeacho
You read every single word dalit.

JFL and you're as 'Aryan' as @USER0213 is Spanish and med.

moggers me
[IMG alt="inferiorpispot234"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/16/16275.jpg?1640701811[/IMG]

inferiorpispot234

Instructor
Time online: 5d 21h 43m
i never said im aryan, i said indo aryan mogs

i never said im aryan, i said indo aryan mogs
dn care ur unironically indian and a dalit kutte kutte

at least you live up to your name.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Albeacho and prettyboislime
dn care ur unironically indian and a dalit kutte kutte

at least you live up to your name.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
dnr emma watson fogs

• Hmm...
I'm gonna go clean my room with bleach fuck this shit
puke GIF

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, Mewton and chaddyboi66
you know what's coming next...

thought i didn't remember about this thread did you?
like what percentage arent drenched in makeup and are pretty, like emma watson? or even felicity Jones or Florence Pugh? why do I find myself attracted to British girls more than American? i feel like Americans are hot and Brits are cute, and I prefer cute
which first world country has a lot of pretty girls?
how to become friends with Chad, imagine cockblocking a Chad tho
No lol your aw curry and want white woman m. Come to the uk and find out ourself
:lul:

i met a British jb on Reddit who DM'D me after posting my face on amiugly, i think she was a looksmatch for me but I found her really attractive. that's why I think I might have a chance there
she kept calling me cute too
jfl @tales

oh wait...
What is ur race
im indian like u lmao, did u forget me so quickly?
Over unless chadpreet ngl
im chadpreetlite irl face-wise
@USER0213 claims to be Spanish passing Chadlite too bro bhai

and he looks like this:
1636841555663-png.1402692
2616646_screenshot_20211125-0944182-jpg.1420384
1638130315890-png.1420379

curry delusion truly knows no bounds...

Spanish guys mog hard, it's a country filled with chads. Go to Central/Eastern Europe, their girls love foreigners (ethnics especially) and their men are very average looking/ugly
gaslight.me

im going to uhm. idk.
maybe Spain or something
cyka blyat, give me poossi
ill go to Portugal and visit badg96 and tell him how much we love him
jfl ur next thread should be "how to get white jb stacy as an ethnic" cause it's legit over for you and these niggas are straight up gaslighting you harder than when @Chinacurry gaslights Devansh into thinking he's Spanish/med passing.

JFL if you honestly think you can pull a white girl *as a legit curry from India* in any place other than the abomination of sodom that is Canadiastan.

Japan has gigastacies
jbw only, and JFL if you think you could jbwmaxx as a currry in japan when literally the only stereotype they have for Indians is that they smell shit.

You have better chances pulling in Canada because of the sheer number of curries moving there en masse and how cucked it is when it comes to immigration.

JFL this^ is unironically the best piece of advice you'll ever get on this shit jew forum.

• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade and GuyFromSingapore

jfl @tales

oh wait...

and he looks like this:

gaslight.me

jfl ur next thread should be "how to get white jb stacy as an ethnic" cause it's legit over for you and these niggas are straight up gaslighting you harder than when @Chinacurry gaslights Devansh into thinking he's Spanish/med passing.

JFL if you honestly think you can pull a white girl *as a legit curry from India* in any place other than the abomination of sodom that is Canadiastan.

jbw only, and JFL if you think you could jbwmaxx as a currry in japan when literally the only stereotype they have for Indians is that they smell shit.

You have better chances pulling in Canada because of the sheer number of curries moving there en masse and how cucked it is when it comes to immigration.

JFL this^ is unironically the best piece of advice you'll ever get on this shit jew forum.
alright thanks, canada it is, then

• JFL

jfl @tales

oh wait...

and he looks like this:

gaslight.me

I've got laid with more than one Japanese girl, even had one simping for me, so I think u need to fact check yourself Bhai.

Yes curries are shit and cringe and a blight on the world, but fact check yourself Bhai

• JFL
I've got laid with more than one Japanese girl, even had one simping for me, so I think u need to fact check yourself Bhai.

Yes curries are shit and cringe and a blight on the world, but fact check yourself Bhai
whats ur psl?
are u chadpreetlite?

dnr emma watson fogs
1640859414818-png.1466993
:think:?

oh...
oh deary me, rate the BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BRITISH ROSE, just look at her, perfection, woowwww 😍 oh god pls just give me a chance to look at her
once in real life this lifetime, I'll pass out on the spot, pls tell me there are more women like this in the UK, god bless Britain.
images-2-jpg.1466132
images-1-jpg.1466133
images-jpg.1466134
ngl I don't really see the appeal tbh

god bless Britain
JFL your ancestors are probably rolling in their graves rolling in their ashes thrown into the ganges rn just cause you said that bro bhai

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
loooool, ancestors can roll their eyes if i was a woman saying god bless britain, thatd be more applicable

okay but srsly wdym "u dont see the appeal"??
who would u consider a gigafogger?

loooool, ancestors can roll their eyes if i was a woman saying god bless britain, thatd be more applicable

okay but srsly wdym "u dont see the appeal"??
She looks like an average white becky and nothing special tbh tbh.

and keep in mind I even prefer brunettes over blondes btw too...

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

who would u consider a gigafogger?
easy...
jennifer connelly horse GIF

or even
1632104090353-png.1325525
1632104335838-png.1325529
1632104515540-png.1325531
1632104326619-png.1325528
1632105038114-png.1325544
1632105393260-png.1325553
1632104857385-png.1325540
1632105270917-png.1325548
1632105056482-png.1325546
1632105021173-png.1325543
1632104350446-png.1325530
1632105048365-png.1325545
1632104124699-png.1325526
1632104697005-png.1325535
1632104729094-png.1325537
1632104562346-png.1325533
1632104710521-png.1325536
1632104583466-png.1325534
1632104134607-png.1325527

prime only obvs
1632102365507-png.1325480
1632102612216-png.1325490
1632102621165-png.1325491
1632102353976-png.1325479
1632102398122-png.1325481
1632102408569-png.1325482
1632102526370-png.1325488
1632102538686-png.1325489
1632102507564-png.1325487
1632102495656-png.1325483

ok maybe not giga fogger but I def think they fogg Emma Watson tbh tbh

there's probably more I could give but ion remember any more off the top of my head ngl.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
whats ur psl?
are u chadpreetlite?
Idk my PSL I don't understand that.

I am half Latin (Colombian) half Punjabi/ Pathan (like SRK or Kapoor family, hindkowans or whatever they're called).

I can pass for curry cos I have the curry infraorbital, but most people take me to be Iranian, emirati, or Puerto Rican, Dominican, Sicilian, greek, Egyptian, Moroccan. I definitely do not pass for white like sone Nordic Indians like @AcneScars or @volcelfatcel .

@USER0213 and @FailedNormieManlet have seen me

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
easy...
jennifer connelly horse GIF

or even
1632104090353-png.1325525
1632104335838-png.1325529
1632104515540-png.1325531
1632104326619-png.1325528
1632105038114-png.1325544
1632105393260-png.1325553
1632104857385-png.1325540
1632105270917-png.1325548
1632105056482-png.1325546
1632105021173-png.1325543
1632104350446-png.1325530
1632105048365-png.1325545
1632104124699-png.1325526
1632104697005-png.1325535
1632104729094-png.1325537
1632104562346-png.1325533
1632104710521-png.1325536
1632104583466-png.1325534
1632104134607-png.1325527

prime only obvs
1632102365507-png.1325480
1632102612216-png.1325490
1632102621165-png.1325491
1632102353976-png.1325479
1632102398122-png.1325481
1632102408569-png.1325482
1632102526370-png.1325488
1632102538686-png.1325489
1632102507564-png.1325487
1632102495656-png.1325483

ok maybe not giga fogger but I def think they fogg Emma Watson tbh tbh

there's probably more I could give but ion remember any more off the top of my head ngl.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

i dont see jennifer conelly appeal at all. most probably because she looks like a male friend of mine lmaoooo
megan fox is hot, but i prefer cute to hot as i said, cute seems more feminine that hot.
whos the one in the middle? she comes close to emma fogson's league imo

I am half Latin (Colombian) half Punjabi/ Pathan (like SRK or Kapoor family, hindkowans or whatever they're called).

I can pass for curry cos I have the curry infraorbital, but most people take me to be Iranian, emirati, or Puerto Rican, Dominican, Sicilian, greek, Egyptian, Moroccan. I definitely do not pass for white like sone Nordic Indians like @AcneScars or @volcelfatcel .

can i see what u look like?
pm me pics?
im good friends with failed normie manlet
and wdym "nordic passing indians" ive never seen one before

i dont see jennifer conelly appeal at all. most probably because she looks like a male friend of mine lmaoooo
megan fox is hot, but i prefer cute to hot as i said, cute seems more feminine that hot.
whos the one in the middle? she comes close to emma fogson's league imo
Bridget Regan, she was in John Wick 1 I think.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Bridget Regan, she was in John Wick 1 I think.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
close, but she doesnt have the youthful appeal that fogson does, so fogson fogs

• JFL
She looks like an average white becky and nothing special tbh tbh.

and keep in mind I even prefer brunettes over blondes btw too...

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
oh and btw, "avg white becky" as in, will i be able to get one if i tried? 👉👈

oh and btw, "avg white becky" as in, will i be able to get one if i tried? 👉👈
Honestly, it really just depends on your psl and pheno bro.

But you do unironically have better chances in Canada tbh

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Honestly, it really just depends on your psl and pheno bro.

But you do unironically have better chances in Canada tbh

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
i think im definitely above average irl, pics look dogshit tier, because of lens distorion and selfie camera, shit phone in general
pheno is idk if its gracile indid or north indid tbh
im definitely going to try and get whatever u meant by "avg white becky" (come on, she is perfection!) regardless.

• +1
i think im definitely above average irl, pics look dogshit tier, because of lens distorion and selfie camera, shit phone in general
pheno is idk if its gracile indid or north indid tbh
im definitely going to try and get whatever u meant by "avg white becky" (come on, she is perfection!) regardless.
Good luck bro, we had a rough first impression but you're pretty cool tbh.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Good luck bro, we had a rough first impression but you're pretty cool tbh.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
sometimes im not myself, if u know what i mean. i get provoked and i turn into an abrasive rude cringy disrespectful angry 12 year old all over again.

• +1
tbh indians are below subhuman tier

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade
whats ur psl?
are u chadpreetlite?

can i see what u look like?
pm me pics?
im good friends with failed normie manlet
and wdym "nordic passing indians" ive never seen one before
Nordic indids were something I only found out about after joining this forum.

@AcneScars is the poster boy, but as I understand they have white skin with grey undertones. The features are softer than ethnic features, not sharp.

• Woah

Bruh wtf I didn't you were mixed too :feelsmega:

Also, pinche sudaca if true. :lul:
Nordic indids were something I only found out about after joining this forum.

@AcneScars is the poster boy, but as I understand they have white skin with grey undertones. The features are softer than ethnic features, not sharp.
Nordic Indids have pink undertones not grey, and if they had softer features than ethnic then they'd look ethnic.

Unless "Nordic Indid" is different than 'Indo-Nord' pheno in which case nvm then.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
close, but she doesnt have the youthful appeal that fogson does, so fogson fogs
I think she was a bit older than Waston in those pics too though tbh.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Bruh wtf I didn't you were mixed too :feelsmega:

Nordic Indids have pink undertones not grey, and if they had softer features than ethnic then they'd look ethnic.

Unless "Nordic Indid" is different than 'Indo-Nord' pheno in which case nvm then.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
I'm not too well versed in Nordic indids, but I know what differentiates them is they don't have 'warm' undertones and they dont pass for Arab or Persian or med, because they look North European.

Yeah I think I have said a few times im mixed, but for some reason people get triggered by me and wanna take out their curryhate on me.

I don't really talk about my Latin side here much, mainly about my curryside cos there is a lot of curryhate here (some justified) and I like to push the advancement of my people, and impress that some 'currys' ie the north western ones, aren't as tragic as the rest (ironically enough we don't even eat thisr curries the rest do )

• +1
I'm not too well versed in Nordic indids, but I know what differentiates them is they don't have 'warm' undertones and they dont pass for Arab or Persian or med, because they look North European.

Yeah I think I have said a few times im mixed, but for some reason people get triggered by me and wanna take out their curryhate on me.

I don't really talk about my Latin side here much, mainly about my curryside cos there is a lot of curryhate here (some justified) and I like to push the advancement of my people, and impress that some 'currys' ie the north western ones, aren't as tragic as the rest (ironically enough we don't even eat thisr curries the rest do )
Do you eat a lot of meat though?

A big reason why most curries [Central-Southern and mixed dravid ones] have shit height frame genetics etc. is cause of their terrible grain filled diets full of vegetable oil and curry tbh

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Indian women are underrated.

• Hmm...
Indian women are underrated.
Prove it tbh, cause they usually don't look that good from what I've seen tbh

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Do you eat a lot of meat though?

A big reason why most curries [Central-Southern and mixed dravid ones] have shit height frame genetics etc. is cause of their terrible grain filled diets full of vegetable oil and curry tbh

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
Yeah surprisingly the 'curry' side of my family is much bigger than the Latin side, who are generally small- medium framed.

We eat a LOT of meat and dairy growing up, but it's mainly grilled meat, and also stews like nihari, yakhni, and so on. This is cos it's typical hindko/ Pathan food and also a good amount of Kashmiri food, which is v high in lamb, lamb fat, and cruciferous greens. When I eat proper Indian food now in a restaurant, like dosa, daal, chicken bhuna etc, it fucks up my stomach.

When it was Latin food it was more boring, a lot of beans, grilled meat, and arepas, which are shit but I still crave every once in a while lol. Also decent amount of offal in soups like mondongo, sancochi and shit.

Guess that turned into a pretty balanced diet.

I've sent u a pic in PM where u can see my frame

• +1
@chaddyboi66 damn you really hate Indian people, from where all this hate came from?

• JFL
@chaddyboi66 damn you really hate Indian people, from where all this hate came from?
@chaddyboi66 has been respectful to me, so it may be he hates Indians only for logical reasons, same as me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: prettyboislime, Deleted member 7224 and chaddyboi66