Bruh mods let me change my name with cashapp

Mai Sakurajima.

Mai Sakurajima.

lefort 3 & rhinoplasty candidate
Joined
Jan 27, 2026
Posts
7,820
Reputation
15,454
I dont use apple pay, or paypal

Let me use cashapp when i wanna change my name pls

@Mods
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: threadeffort, IOD, price. and 1 other person
I can change it for free if you give me your account’s password
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: underbiteuser, sugarfucker, BeanCelll and 2 others
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: threadeffort, IOD and orbitlet
what are ya gonna change your name to bra :feelswhy:
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima.
not sure you want my shitty account bruh

😅
Just go to username change -> credit card

And you should see this screen
IMG 9137

Pick cashapp

Think you could send me money too?
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IOD and Mai Sakurajima.
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: orbitlet and IOD
.
 
Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: orbitlet and Mai Sakurajima.
ill send u a video when I do filler n aqua
mirin, aquas insanely goated. im thinking about getting into a few sessions in a few months
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: orbitlet and IOD
.
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: orbitlet and Mai Sakurajima.
im thinking im going to due aqua in november, and chinfiller in december. i wwas thinking of doing gonian but I don;t really need it and it usually looks weird even with professional injectors
gonion is risky and the chances of migration are high

I need some nasolabial fold filler ngl
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: orbitlet and IOD
.
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: orbitlet and Mai Sakurajima.
My nasolabial folds are sligthy visible if I take photos with flash in the dark, I heard its a pretty risky spot tho
yeah, i feel like in a few years ill get PROFESSIONAL fillers though, ive been insecure about my infras and folds for a while
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: orbitlet and IOD
.
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: orbitlet and Mai Sakurajima.
ik it seems kinda cope but using tret for a couple of months has def reduce my folds a lil bit
Yeah ive been specifically applying them on them aswell and ive seen a slight change but whatever works atp
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: orbitlet and IOD
My username is literally the best in history I ain't changing this shit
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IOD, orbitlet and Mai Sakurajima.

Similar threads

RedDragonSlayer
Replies
8
Views
62
RedDragonSlayer
RedDragonSlayer
kbj
Replies
0
Views
13
kbj
kbj
chud10282892
Replies
5
Views
40
voks
voks
Avillionre
Replies
2
Views
15
Morgan
Morgan
Arthur Morgan
Replies
8
Views
100
cb006
cb006

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top