Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
not sure you want my shitty account bruhI can change it for free if you give me your account’s password

Looksmaxxer123what are ya gonna change your name to bra![]()
Just go to username change -> credit cardnot sure you want my shitty account bruh
![]()
what looksmaxxes have you done looksmaxxer123Looksmaxxer123
thanks bro ur a life saverJust go to username change -> credit card
And you should see this screen
View attachment 5700554
Pick cashapp
Think you could send me money too?
Not many, just the filler ive told you aboutwhat looksmaxxes have you done looksmaxxer123
mirin, aquas insanely goated. im thinking about getting into a few sessions in a few monthsill send u a video when I do filler n aqua
gonion is risky and the chances of migration are highim thinking im going to due aqua in november, and chinfiller in december. i wwas thinking of doing gonian but I don;t really need it and it usually looks weird even with professional injectors
yeah, i feel like in a few years ill get PROFESSIONAL fillers though, ive been insecure about my infras and folds for a whileMy nasolabial folds are sligthy visible if I take photos with flash in the dark, I heard its a pretty risky spot tho
Yeah ive been specifically applying them on them aswell and ive seen a slight change but whatever works atpik it seems kinda cope but using tret for a couple of months has def reduce my folds a lil bit
what % did ya getYeah ive been specifically applying them on them aswell and ive seen a slight change but whatever works atp
started with 0.025 and worked up to 0.05 and lastly 0.1what % did ya get
myshiningopus476I can change it for free if you give me your account’s password
I used retinol before that for a while so I js went straight to .05 but I think ima amp it up to .1started with 0.025 and worked up to 0.05 and lastly 0.1
that might be ur password gangmyshiningopus476
It isthat might be ur password gang