[Brutal] a girl just called me short at 6'0

U

utter-ascension

Iron
We were talking about playing street basketball and she said "No offense, but aren't you a little short for that?".

Second time a girl called me short this year. Even though I'm 6 feet and fraud to 6'1 with Air Force ones.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Orvka381, nevermind2 and 10 others

• JFL
Reactions: theRiderEffect, kucel28, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
Over for sub 7’s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23804
Over rope immediately

We were talking about playing street basketball and she said "No offense, but aren't you a little short for that?".

Second time a girl called me short this year. Even though I'm 6 feet and fraud to 6'1 with Air Force ones.
A girl thought I was 5'10 even tho Im 6'1

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Littelry brootal. All curries in my cities are gymmaxing taking dangerous hormones and injection to heightmaxx. There was this bulked curr at a shop who had bigger skull than my entire body. Ogre maxxing is law

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, autistic_tendencies, AsGoodAsItGets and 3 others
You are short for basketball

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Orvka381, Deleted member 19766 and 3 others
U don't fraud anyone with airforces lol, when ur outside everyone wears shoes that give more or less a one inch boost.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and tallnegga
Over for these shithole 2023 AD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
Should've killed her on the spot.

She was 5’4 wasn’t she

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: spdxer, batteryfresh, Deleted member 19766 and 7 others
Littelry brootal. All curries in my cities are gymmaxing taking dangerous hormones and injection to heightmaxx. There was this bulked curr at a shop who had bigger skull than my entire body. Ogre maxxing is law

Your avi is my avi’s noseless cousin.

• Woah
Reactions: Kater Maxxing
She’s right, you better have good twitch muscle action and at least a good midrange or else you’ll get btfo by someone 6’4+

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766

6’0 on here = 5’10.5 unfrauded barefoot height, and nigga everyone wears shoes u absolute dumbass airforces don’t add an extra inch compared to other shoes

A girl thought I was 5'10 even tho Im 6'1
She was 5’4 wasn’t she
A girl i was talking with for a few months online, came to visit me and hang around town, when she saw me irl she told me: "i thought you were taller, you don't look as tall as i expected you to be". Meanwhile i am tested 185.2cm in the hospital 2 times. Not even a legit 6'1 is average in the 20's, let alone tall. But curries say that being 5'10 is absolutely fine and average height

@St.TikTokcel

Edit: the girl was 5'3 (160cm)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, AsGoodAsItGets, LastHopeForNorman and 6 others
A girl i was talking with for a few months online, came to visit me and hang around town, when she saw me irl she told me: "i thought you were taller, you don't look as tall as i expected you to be". Meanwhile i am tested 185.2cm in the hospital 2 times. Not even a legit 6'1 is average in the 20's, let alone tall. But curries say that being 5'10 is absolutely fine and average height

@St.TikTokcel

My mother said that I'm short but it's not that terrible (I'm only 184cm).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and TsarTsar444
It's over for me. I'm only 5'4"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
i am 188cm my mother said if only he was a couple more cm taller

My mother said that I'm short but it's not that terrible (I'm only 184cm).
My mom indirectly confirmed this by telling my dad who is 184cm how he is "perfect height, not tall or short" jfl (my mom is 178cm amazonian tho)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
My mom indirectly confirmed this by telling my dad who is 184cm how he is "perfect height, not tall or short" jfl (my mom is 178cm amazonian tho)
My mum is 170 and her husband is 193 (probably cucked him since I don't have a single feature of his. I'm my mother's male version).

• +1

@St.TikTokcel

I’ve been saying this. I’m 6’4 and I don’t feel that tall among the younger generations. Old people I mostly mog to Mumbai

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and St.TikTokcel
damn time to

@St.TikTokcel

I’ve had the same exact experience and it was always with midgets.

I think they just have a height fetish by default or maybe we’re just shit posturemaxxed

• +1
My mum is 170 and her husband is 193 (probably cucked him since I don't have a single feature of his. I'm my mother's male version).
Damn whts ur height

How did height increased so much in 3-4 years

I’ve had the same exact experience and it was always with midgets.

I think they just have a height fetish by default or maybe we’re just shit posturemaxxed
Yeah its always the giga short ones, her height ended around by lower clavicles, right around the centre of my chest, she was i think 158 even, a 160cm would reach my chin almost (my head is 23.5cm tall)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 20631

They feel intimidated by you because they're women and are trying to lower your status by decreasing your self esteem.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
You are short for basketball
nigga was talking about just playing it, not going to the fucking nba, he's by no means too shrot for casual ballin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 20631 and utter-ascension
Jflll, same tbh, i look like my mother mostly, including my acne that ruined my looks, i inherited that from her, my dad never had acne.

She gave me a good eye area at least and lips, but wish i got my fathers mogger jaw. The most significant thing i got from him was his ADHD jfl at me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and St.TikTokcel
Bro is 5'8

• JFL
Reactions: tallnegga
Jflll, same tbh, i look like my mother mostly, including my acne that ruined my looks, i inherited that from her, my dad never had acne.

She gave me a good eye area at least and lips, but wish i got my fathers mogger jaw. The most significant thing i got from him was his ADHD jfl at me
I wish I had my dad's eye area and bone thickness jfl that mf has like 8 inch wrists jfl

instead I got his 5'8 subhuman height

• JFL
I wish I had my dad's eye area and bone thickness jfl that mf has like 8 inch wrists jfl

instead I got his 5'8 subhuman height
I inherited my mothers acne, my uncles (mom side) wrist width (6.4 broootal), her eye area and my grandfathers (mom) lips and his wavy-curly like hair. While my father gave me his personality and adhd. Broootal genetics recombination sewege tier luck

I inherited my mothers acne, my uncles (mom side) wrist width (6.4 broootal), her eye area and my grandfathers (mom) lips and his wavy-curly like hair. While my father gave me his personality and adhd. Broootal genetics recombination sewege tier luck
oh I almost forgot, I inherited nobody's acne and my mother'sthinning combined with my dad's balding creating the ultimate shit tier hairline monstrosity that I am

• +1

same but 6'2 but im not even considered tall just a 'good' height

• +1
Younger generations are getting freakishly tall due to uncontrolled Hypergamy.
Even 6 ft. won't cut it anymore. Younger guys get taller and taller, as hypergamy increases exponentially. The average young teenage guy is ~6'3

• +1
She didn’t directly call you short, just said you are short for basketball which you are

• +1
Reactions: Senssei
Younger generations are getting freakishly tall due to uncontrolled Hypergamy.
Even 6 ft. won't cut it anymore. Younger guys get taller and taller, as hypergamy increases exponentially. The average young teenage guy is ~6'3
No they're not zoomers are smaller than Gen X from my experience

No they're not zoomers are smaller than Gen X from my experience
Hard cope. I played football with a neighbor like 4 years ago when he was 12, I was the "adult" looking over the children more or less. He's now 16 and 6'2, heightmogs me!

Hard cope. I played football with a neighbor like 4 years ago when he was 12, I was the "adult" looking over the children more or less. He's now 16 and 6'2, heightmogs me!
Wowwww a 6'2 16 year old🤯🤯🤯

• WTF
Reactions: metagross