Brutal Acne on Test

S

sb23

Mistral
I’m on 500 test and I have severe acne (week 3). It’s like I have a bunch of tumours growing all over my face. Huge lumps which stick out by about 1cm. I’m adding tren. Idc my life is over anyways. What’s the best course of action with this acne? I’m not taking accutane, popping and ripping isn’t doing anything because it’s under the skin. Do I just leave it? I’ll update when I’ve ordered my tren.

• +1
Reactions: ZachS, Jova and ey88
What have I been saying, steroids are a looksmin

• +1
Reactions: Ihateskob, Jova and sb23
I’m on 500 test and I have severe acne (week 3). It’s like I have a bunch of tumours growing all over my face. Huge lumps which stick out by about 1cm. I’m adding tren. Idc my life is over anyways. What’s the best course of action with this acne? I’m not taking accutane, popping and ripping isn’t doing anything because it’s under the skin. Do I just leave it? I’ll update when I’ve ordered my tren.
Nigga i wanna take hgh but im scared that i lose my hair

• +1
Reactions: Jova
What have I been saying, steroids are a looksmin
Being born was a looksmin. Idc anymore. Acne does nothing ugly x ugly = ugly. I’m invisible, acne won’t change that. ‘I’m so tired’.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: blithe, Jova and ey88
You should stop your cycle and not use steroids. Bad responder. You’ll only scar your skin.

take accutane then ?

• +1
Reactions: Jova and sb23
I’m coping with this cycle. Doing it for diamorphism. Won’t accutane stop that? Also it’s a high risk drug which I probably can’t take because I’m in different medications.

• +1
Reactions: Jova
I’m coping with this cycle. Doing it for diamorphism. Won’t accutane stop that? Also it’s a high risk drug which I probably can’t take because I’m in different medications.
No moron:lul: accutane won’t decrease your dimorphism, and it isn’t high risk I blasted a high dose and it saved me

• +1
Reactions: sb23
Will it still scar if I don’t touch it. I’m not stopping.
If it’s as a bad as you’re saying at only week 3 then yes, of course. Accutane should really help tbh. But tren and accutane will destroy your liver.

Try Nizoral.

• +1
You’re going to really mess up here. You have no clue about anything. Stop your cycle before you looksmin yourself and destroy your health.

• +1
how are your estrogen levels ?
try lowering estrogen.

• +1
haha I’m hideous already. I have nothing to loose. This post was stupid.
Then get surgery fool. Roids should only be used for body purposes.

• +1
Then get surgery fool. Roids should only be used for body purposes.
I had an acid trip and was able to see what I truly look like without bias. I’m beyond surgery. I’m gonna take a death cycle and that’s it.

I had an acid trip and was able to see what I truly look like without bias. I’m beyond surgery. I’m gonna take a death cycle and that’s it.
Death cycle ? This is a baby cycle buddy and you’re not responding well already. Look at what actual death cycles like Rich and Boston llyod did

• +1
accutane or death, you can also cope with tretinoin but it wont solve the issue which is your high DHT

• +1
Being born was a looksmin. Idc anymore. Acne does nothing ugly x ugly = ugly. I’m invisible, acne won’t change that. ‘I’m so tired’.
Ugly face + ugly acne = even more ugly,

• So Sad
Death cycle ? This is a baby cycle buddy and you’re not responding well already. Look at what actual death cycles like Rich and Boston llyod did
I meant I was gonna jump on a death cycle (with stronger doses and diff compounds). I think I might have been in a manic state when I was posting this stuff. I nearly deleted my .org account. I was up til 6 in the morning and was wide awake.

accutane or death, you can also cope with tretinoin but it wont solve the issue which is your high DHT
I want high dht, that's the whole point of my cycle. This is just the consequence unfortunately. I will start doing skin care properly and hope for the best.

hop off, or keep slowly killing yourself

Attachments

• image_2024-10-03_154419556.png
    image_2024-10-03_154419556.png
    450.2 KB · Views: 0