Brutal Agepill (Oldcels gtfoh)

noodlelover

noodlelover

Kraken
Guy flirts with cashier.

Is destroyed by thousands of comments because he's "old". They treat him like he's not even human.

I'm not even that old, and already most women will stop talking to me immediately after finding out my age. They'll block me, never hang out with me again, even if we had hung out multiple times and things had been going good up until then. And these are girls that were very into me, that begged me to kiss them, told me to slap their butt, clearly flirted with me, complimented me, gave me their number unprompted, and so on.

I've gotten one positive response from a girl that said "That makes you hotter. I think old guys are hot" when finding out my age.

But still, why the fuck does that have to define me? It doesn't change my personality, my looks, or who I am in anyway.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, Youㅤ and 91302
It doesn't. Your face+height defines you.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Well, 58 is pretty extreme. No way you are looking 20s at that age.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, 91302, halloweed and 1 other person
78 YEARS OLD LMAOOOOO

You’re as old as your hairline and collagen

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: pablomaxx, rg1235 and noodlelover
You’re as old as your hairline and collagen

And your elastin, hair density/thickness, ligament tightness and remaining facial fat pads.

Teeth condition too.

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, noodlelover, Rhom and 2 others
Guy flirts with cashier.

Is destroyed by thousands of comments because he's "old". They treat him like he's not even human.

I'm not even that old, and already most women will stop talking to me immediately after finding out my age. They'll block me, never hang out with me again, even if we had hung out multiple times and things had been going good up until then. And these are girls that were very into me, that begged me to kiss them, told me to slap their butt, clearly flirted with me, complimented me, gave me their number unprompted, and so on.

I've gotten one positive response from a girl that said "That makes you hotter. I think old guys are hot" when finding out my age.

But still, why the fuck does that have to define me? It doesn't change my personality, my looks, or who I am in anyway.

Well, 58 is pretty extreme. No way you are looking 20s at that age.
if he was 30 nothing would happen

• Love it
Reactions: noodlelover