(BRUTAL AGING PILL) Henry cavill, Andrew Garfield and Chris hemsworth are the same age but look different ages

Both are dirty blonde

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
  • Ugh..
Hunter eyes is psl autism
Girls want big long almond eyes with lashes and small UEE
Big fucking cope. Hunter eyes are the only thing that matters. This site has become so bluepilled, even you have become brainwashed with TikTok theory of aesthetics. Opry salih gandy del rio Romero limas eyes will always be the best.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, efidescontinuado, sub5inchcel and 1 other person
Big fucking cope. Hunter eyes are the only thing that matters. This site has become so bluepilled, even you have become brainwashed with TikTok theory of aesthetics. Opry salih gandy del rio Romero limas eyes will always be the best.
Thet get appealmogged to death by their almond eyes counterpart its not even fair
hunter eyes r only good in modelling and if u want to get piped by gay dudes with dom fetishes
women prefer the first

• +1
Thet get appealmogged to death by their almond eyes counterpart its not even fair
hunter eyes r only good in modelling and if u want to get piped by gay dudes with dom fetishes
women prefer the first
Prove it with examples because I think hunter eyes are the most important feature more than everything. You will never be aesthetic without hunter eyes

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Prove it with examples because I think hunter eyes are the most important feature more than everything. You will never be aesthetic without hunter eyes

• JFL
HahahahahshahHahHahHhahshahshahshshshahshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
appealmogs this autistic pedophile

• JFL
PSL autism, first one is good though but theyre not the blackpill autism version of hunter eyes
Women prefer almond eyes
both these appealmog opry, barrett etc to oblivion
View attachment 1981158View attachment 1981159
That guy you posted looks like dog shit. His eyes are literally 1/10. Meanwhile Jordan barret, by the way I never called Jordan barret a subhuman ever. While you faggots were talking shit I’m still by his side. Barret gang for liiiiife
3CBB5253 6F04 41C6 886E EBDAFA5F2A9E

• JFL
That guy you posted looks like dog shit. His eyes are literally 1/10. Meanwhile Jordan barret, by the way I never called Jordan barret a subhuman ever. While you faggots were talking shit I’m still by his side. Barret gang for liiiiifeView attachment 1981165
oh no you are a barretter. ofc you are
kindly fuck off.

• +1
Hemsworth is roided to the gills for many years now due to his role as Thor and roids age you prematurely, regardless he doesn't look that bad. Cavill has that masculine mature guy but not too old look and i'm not sure if he roided for superman but it's possible. Garfield is the only one who i'm certain hasn't roided because it wasn't necessary for any roles. Garfield > Cavill > hemsworth in terms of who looks the youngest but Cavill still mogs the other two to oblivion.

Hemsworth is roided to the gills for many years now due to his role as Thor and roids age you prematurely, regardless he doesn't look that bad. Cavill has that masculine mature guy but not too old look and i'm not sure if he roided for superman but it's possible. Garfield is the only one who i'm certain hasn't roided because it wasn't necessary for any roles. Garfield > Cavill > hemsworth in terms of who looks the youngest but Cavill still mogs the other two to oblivion.
Cavill is not good looking he looks like an old grandpa with old 60 year old Anglo old man pheno and looks @StrangerDanger @Pakicel @Shieda_Kayn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and StrangerDanger
Also hemsworth isn’t attractive either. I can see exactly the level these guys are on and none are that attractive. Especially hemsworth

Cavill is not good looking he looks like an old grandpa with old 60 year old Anglo old man pheno and looks @StrangerDanger @Pakicel @Shieda_Kayn
Imagine a class full of JBs watching Superman…

• +1
Also hemsworth isn’t attractive either. I can see exactly the level these guys are on and none are that attractive. Especially hemsworth
Imagine a class full of JBs watching Thor bro
stop the copes

• Ugh..
de poot

• +1
Imagine a class full of JBs watching Thor bro
stop the copes
Yh bro just stfu you don’t even talk aesthetics anymore your arguments are just”imagine him in superman bro, imagine him in Thor bro, imagine if Vinnie hacker was in a movie bro he wouldn’t be as attractive as Brad Pitt bro”
A7498C10 4DC4 4AC0 AA1D FF5BC9B7CC96
CD9DA6ED 05C9 4C71 8D40 242CDAE5D77A

• JFL
If his eyes were lighter coloured

View attachment 1981211
Peak female gaze eyes @StrangerDanger. @Shieda_Kayn @NorthAtlandidMogs thx for showing that screenshot of that Salma girl telling you that you have the most unique anime eyes that she has never seen before. I mean it that changed my whole life, thank you bro

• JFL
Cavill not good looking? He mogs 99% of men on the planet to oblivion. He is extremely good looking.

• WTF
  • +1
Brother you are new to this. Trust me when I say cavill is not good looking at all. You will only understand with experience and time newbie
kek i been browsing long enough, cavil is good looking, your retarded nonsense PSL shit doesn't change any of that. You are completely delusional if you think he's not good looking, what matters is real life and in real life he's a giga chad.

• Ugh..
  • +1