[Brutal] ALPHA chad teaches loser misogynistic incel how looks don't matter .

RichardSpencel

RichardSpencel

Suck my mog

I took a break from this site for like 2 days,
But the time I would spend here I just went and trolled normies talking about incels and looks theory,

and they were insufferable so I'm back earlier then intended.

This coping,balding,manlet ethnic is the epitome of normies and how delusional they are.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 176, Zeta ascended and 4 others

I took a break from this site for like 2 days,
But the time I would spend here I just went and trolled normies talking about incels and looks theory,

and they were insufferable so I'm back earlier then intended.

This coping,balding,manlet ethnic is the epitome of normies and how delusional they are.

Welcome back brother.dont ever leave again. You scared me

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Insomniac and RichardSpencel
how the fuck does he have a good dating life. wtf. bare minimum to get IOIs at least sometimes is being above average in 2019.

alpha males dont need validation, thats why they are so attractive (=validated). fuckin over for this guy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and RichardSpencel
how the fuck does he have a good dating life. wtf. bare minimum to get IOIs at least sometimes is being above average in 2019.

alpha males dont need validation, thats why they are so attractive (=validated). fuckin over for this guy
He says he goes up to girls,talks to them then gives them his card and tells them if they ever want a free dinner give him a call :lul:

He was bullied his whole life,incel till 20something,failed everything he tried,never made any hs sports team.

Yet thinks he's better than incels cuz he betabuxxes post wall roasties.

• +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt, ChoSeungHui and dodt
tells them if they ever want a free dinner give him a cal
they fuck 10 tyrones and after that they are hungry ok? and want to feel themselves appreciated ok?

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and RichardSpencel
they fuck 10 tyrones and after that they are hungry ok? and want to feel themselves appreciated ok?
Queens gotta eat.

• +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt and dodt
yawn. Its the same shit that morons have been coping with for years now. Just have your own business, just give women the life of their dreams, just be adventurous (newsflash super mulatto: no woman's fantasy involves going on an adventure with a 5)

apparently it never occurs to these men that something is wrong when they have to do and be so much just to get so little in return. What are the women doing for them besides spreading their legs?