Reactions: pig_face, EggKing, northern mogger and 3 others
64% of all married couples are sexless
Staring The Walking Dead GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Ricky212, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG, Chadeep, murdah and 1 other person
I doubt this is due to some hypergamy bs. It's more so due to the disciplined, asexual culture that gooks have. From an early age they're basically just groomed into becoming mindless wagecel robots and taught to disregard everything else (i.e sex). It's why NEA men are often low T betas compared to their SEA counterparts.

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG, st.hamudi but 6‘5, EggKing and 2 others
This is why Asian culture is just so cucked. They send their kid to all boys middle school, all boys high school, and an engineering college and wonder why their kid dont get no bitches.

Entirety of Asia should be nuked tbh and be rebuilt under full USA control

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and Klasik01
From the comment section 🙏

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Ricky212, Sprinkles and 4 others
I doubt this is due to some hypergamy bs. It's more so due to the disciplined, asexual culture that gooks have. From an early age they're basically just groomed into becoming mindless wagecel robots and taught to disregard everything else (i.e sex). It's why NEA men are often low T betas compared to their SEA counterparts.
LOL if a white young boy flirts with any gook foid her pussy gets wet. Gooks get crazy for masculine dudes, asian dudes don't have sex appeal (same could be said with asian women).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: spark
They only want BWC, the asian women offen say their men are too feminine and reserved.

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, northern mogger and spark
They only want BWC, the asian women offen say their men are too feminine and reserved.
Indeed white cocku puts them in heat

• +1
Reactions: murdah and northern mogger
LOL if a white young boy flirts with any gook foid her pussy gets wet. Gooks get crazy for masculine dudes, asian dudes don't have sex appeal (same could be said with asian women).

Above HTN's? Maybe, but the average, skinny fat, balding white cuck doesn't do anything to them.

• JFL
Reactions: EggKing
Gook foids still prefer good looking asian dudes over all whites, most white dudes are not attractive and lack sex appeal and are too basic and uncultured

It’s just that a lot of asian dudes are unattractive, but same could be said for most asian women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Ricky212, Sprinkles and 2 others
Yeah, this has mostly to do with autistic gook culture.

Those insane incel theories about 60% men being single, rampant hypergamy, women only fucking Chads are simply not true in Europe and US, and I am saying this as an incel.

Sure, today Chad is getting worshipped by foids and subchadlite men are getting treated like absolute shit but still, most of the men with enough simping and cucking, weasel their way into foid's pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and spark
Most white boys arent good looking and lack masculine traits, and gooks still prefer attractive dudes of their own ethnicity over all white boys. It’s just that most gooks (both male and female) are ugly and are either forced to settle for each other since they don’t have access to the top shelf asians or date a white boy who can’t discern asian beauty

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
But Japan is so advance bro, so developed

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
Above HTN's? Maybe, but the average, skinny fat, balding white cuck doesn't do anything to them.
The ugliest cracker has more SMV to noodles than asian male models

Most white boys arent good looking and lack masculine traits, and gooks still prefer attractive dudes of their own ethnicity over all white boys. It’s just that most gooks (both male and female) are ugly and are either forced to settle for each other since they don’t have access to the top shelf asians or date a white boy who can’t discern asian beauty
The cope is insane

But Japan is so advance bro, so developed
Yeah bro, better be in the west where by 14 your daughter is doing anal sex weekly.

Gook foids still prefer good looking asian dudes over all whites, most white dudes are not attractive and lack sex appeal and are too basic and uncultured

It’s just that a lot of asian dudes are unattractive, but same could be said for most asian women
asian chadlite = white mtn. If whites spoke their language there would be no competition

If anything it's good because you can colonize their women easier.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: pig_face
Yeah bro, better be in the west where by 14 your daughter is doing anal sex weekly.

If anything it's good because you can colonize their women easier.
I ironically said it. All that development just to be an incel

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
I ironically said it. All that development just to be an incel
Ideally there needs to be a balance between western degeneracy and asian inceldom

I saw many Koreancels geomaxxin to Thailand and sea places to find wife, maybe they should do that too.

• +1
Reactions: spark
  • +1
Reactions: neverascendcurrycel