Brutal atomic racepill in the Islam(BLACKS DO NOT ENTER)

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

navigator of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Tagging muzzies: @Gengar @yeeyeeslayer @Xangsane @MaghrebGator @sudanguy

A lot of blacks have been converting to Islam lately , absolute suifuel for any black muzzies out there.

In Islam the devil is described as being a black man. Jfl let that sink in Allah hates you’re black ass so much that when he created the embodiment of evil he made him look like you!

It’s punishable by death to call the prophet black, that’s how much of an insult it is.

The prophet was the first racepiller tbh, and there’s even more racepilled topics in Islam. Fuck absolutely brutal.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Ryan, boxface34 and 14 others
Meanwhile Ops opinion about blacks on forum :-

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Jamaldickjavontus, Yaarhuni and 7 others
IMG 2521

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lynxress, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), Yaarhuni and 2 others
be careful tho
youre inviting all the bbc promoting muzzies
since somehow they all locate in pakistan
pics for refrence

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), Yaarhuni and 2 others

A lot of blacks have been converting to Islam lately , absolute suifuel for any black muzzies out there.
No, we are proud of them. African muslims are lifefuel for the rest of us, the pride of the ummah nowadays.
In Islam the devil is described as being a black man. Jfl let that sink in Allah hates you’re black ass so much that when he created the embodiment of evil he made him look like you!
Not really. Iblees is a jinn, not a human being. He is not black in the sense of human beings.
It’s punishable by death to call the prophet black, that’s how much of an insult it is.
Lying about the Prophet is a great offense.
The prophet was the first racepill we tbh, and there’s even more racepilled topics in Islam. Fuck absolutely brutal.
The Prophet (Peace and Blessings be upon him) was the oldest man im history to deliver the strongest anti racist statements we have. I straight challenge anyone to bring me such anti racist statements like these from any other character before him, or even few hundreds of years later that was not influenced by Islam.

It was narrated that the Prophet said in one of his last speeches: "An Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a White has no superiority over a Black nor a Black has any superiority over a White except by piety and good action."

In another narration, once, while his Companions got together in a gathering and the Prophet s had yet to come, Khalid B. Al-Walid, Abdurrahmann B. Auf, Bilal B. Abi Rabah, and Abu Dharr were among those in attendance. The only dark skinned companion present was Bilal the Abyssinian. Abu Dharr began speaking, and Bilal corrected him. Abu Dharr exclaimed out of anger, “Even you, O son of a black woman, try to correct me?”

Bilal got up, visibly upset at what was said, and said: “By Allah, I will report you to the Prophet.” He went to him and informed him of what was said and the Prophet s became very angry.

Abu Dharr rushed to meet the Prophet s and said “Peace be upon you, O Prophet of Allah.” He continued, “I am not sure if he responded to my greeting due to his extreme anger.” Then he said: “O Abu Dharr! Have you ridiculed him on account of his mother? Indeed you are a man in whom there remain traits of the pre-Islamic era!” Abu Dharr wept and said: “O Messenger of Allah, ask Allah to forgive me.” He left the Masjid weeping and when he saw Bilal, he put his head on the ground and said to Bilal, “O Bilal, I will not move from my position till you put your foot on my head. You are the honorable and I am the disgraced.” Bilal wept, and kissed the cheek of Abu Dharr and said: “A face that has prostrated to Allah is not to be stepped on—rather, it is to be kissed.”

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, kas589, Primalsplit and 6 others
Colourism has always been a thing in Arabia and all what is considered the arab world nowadays

This was old debunked fake news ngl
doesnt matter
as a hindu it is my obligation to keep bbc muzzies propaganda machine running

An Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a White has no superiority over a Black nor a Black has any superiority over a White except by piety and good action."
dang... Muhammed was ahead of his time, mirin

I mean yea I know but notice how being black is singled out in particular, its explicitly mentioned that anyone who says muhammed is black is to be killed. The implication being that its bad to be black.

dang... Muhammed was ahead of his time, mirin
They try to slander him with random hadiths while completely forgetting he was by far the first massive anti racist

Like they bring this one in which he literally says to the arabs to not be racist and follow the leader even if he is black, but they claim "NOOOOOOO Bro, he said raisin head he doesn't adhere to reddit community guidelines"

Narrated Anas: The Prophet said, “Listen and obey (your chief) even if an Abbisynian whose head is like a raisin were made your chief.”

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
I mean yea I know but notice how being black is singled out in particular, its explicitly mentioned that anyone who says muhammed is black is to be killed. The implication being that its bad to be black.
That is not islamic tradition or on any islamic book like Qur'an or prophetic narrations. It's something some random person hundreds of years after the Prophet said in his own personal book about lying about the Prophet and gave that particular example.

• Hmm...
I don't get it why muzzies want to convert infidel so much, they just cuck themself because those converts now have access to the females

• JFL
Reactions: dehydrated

The prophet was the first racepiller tbh, and there’s even more racepilled topics in Islam. Fuck absolutely brutal.
nah the only abrahamic religion that hates blacks is judaism. they either see blacks on the level of arabs or below them

nah the only abrahamic religion that hates blacks is judaism. they either see blacks on the level of arabs or below them
You don't know what you're saying, the true original Jews are the Semites who are from the same people as us Arabs, sons of Ishmael and they of Isaac. Those Russian identity usurpers, the Ashkenazi then Zionists generated all this absolute chaos. Until then, authentic Jews, Semites and Arabs lived in harmony. jfl some already think that those idiots are real Jews, they are children of satan and when they die they will have to give explanations to the supreme

You don't know what you're saying, the true original Jews are the Semites who are from the same people as us Arabs, sons of Ishmael and they of Isaac. Those Russian identity usurpers, the Ashkenazi then Zionists generated all this absolute chaos. Until then, authentic Jews, Semites and Arabs lived in harmony. jfl some already think that those idiots are real Jews, they are children of satan and when they die they will have to give explanations to the supreme
it says in the quran that jews are the biggest enemies to islam along with the pagans

it says in the quran that jews are the biggest enemies to islam along with the pagans
For this reason, when the Christians expelled the Jews from Spain, they welcomed them in Morocco, since the majority of Jews have always lived in Arab countries. It is the Christians who marginalized and massacred them, enough of the lies

• JFL
Reactions: dehydrated
enough of the lies
You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and those who associate others with Allāh; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Christians." That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant.
5:82

You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and those who associate others with Allāh; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Christians." That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant.
5:82
You must be American, you don't even know the history of Europe and the Islamic world. I am a Saudi who grew up and lived in Spain, I know both worlds well so shut up and investigate more illiterate and ignorant.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
You must be American, you don't even know the history of Europe and the Islamic world. I am a Saudi who grew up and lived in Spain, I know both worlds well so shut up and investigate more illiterate and ignorant.
does the quran mean nothing to you? it literally says jews along with pagans are the biggest enemies for muslims

May the curse be upon you for this false claims. Prophet Moses was black as was Solomon. The first to do the call to prayer in our religion was black.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Veganist and 4 others

where did u take this info from

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and normie_joe

Passport bro cunts

:trepidation:

Are you dumb? Half of the prophets in Islam are black

Not true many of our holy figures are black (prophets and imams)

when he saw Bilal, he put his head on the ground and said to Bilal, “O Bilal, I will not move from my position till you put your foot on my head. You are the honorable and I am the disgraced.”
Sounds like modern white people jfl
Screenshot 2024 04 16 17 09 09 56

Screenshot 2024 04 16 17 07 34 02

"Ahhh I was racist to you step on my headd"

Disgusting cuck

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Primalsplit
No, we are proud of them. African muslims are lifefuel for the rest of us, the pride of the ummah nowadays.

Not really. Iblees is a jinn, not a human being. He is not black in the sense of human beings.

The Prophet (Peace and Blessings be upon him) was the oldest man im history to deliver the strongest anti racist statements we have. I straight challenge anyone to bring me such anti racist statements like these from any other character before him, or even few hundreds of years later that was not influenced by Islam.

It was narrated that the Prophet said in one of his last speeches: "An Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a White has no superiority over a Black nor a Black has any superiority over a White except by piety and good action."

In another narration, once, while his Companions got together in a gathering and the Prophet s had yet to come, Khalid B. Al-Walid, Abdurrahmann B. Auf, Bilal B. Abi Rabah, and Abu Dharr were among those in attendance. The only dark skinned companion present was Bilal the Abyssinian. Abu Dharr began speaking, and Bilal corrected him. Abu Dharr exclaimed out of anger, “Even you, O son of a black woman, try to correct me?”

Bilal got up, visibly upset at what was said, and said: “By Allah, I will report you to the Prophet.” He went to him and informed him of what was said and the Prophet s became very angry.

Abu Dharr rushed to meet the Prophet s and said “Peace be upon you, O Prophet of Allah.” He continued, “I am not sure if he responded to my greeting due to his extreme anger.” Then he said: “O Abu Dharr! Have you ridiculed him on account of his mother? Indeed you are a man in whom there remain traits of the pre-Islamic era!” Abu Dharr wept and said: “O Messenger of Allah, ask Allah to forgive me.” He left the Masjid weeping and when he saw Bilal, he put his head on the ground and said to Bilal, “O Bilal, I will not move from my position till you put your foot on my head. You are the honorable and I am the disgraced.” Bilal wept, and kissed the cheek of Abu Dharr and said: “A face that has prostrated to Allah is not to be stepped on—rather, it is to be kissed.”
Just what kind of gay BDSM relationship thing did these guys have over there? :lul:

• JFL
  • JFL
They try to slander him with random hadiths while completely forgetting he was by far the first massive anti racist

Like they bring this one in which he literally says to the arabs to not be racist and follow the leader even if he is black, but they claim "NOOOOOOO Bro, he said raisin head he doesn't adhere to reddit community guidelines"

Narrated Anas: The Prophet said, “Listen and obey (your chief) even if an Abbisynian whose head is like a raisin were made your chief.”
"Jabir (Allah be pleased with him) reported: There came a slave and pledg- ed allegiance to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) on migration; he (the Holy Prophet) did not know that he was a slave. Then there came his master and demanded him back, whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: Sell him to me. And he bought him for two black slaves, and he did not afterwards take allegiance from anyone until he had asked him whether he was a slave (or a free man)"

"Narrated `Abdullah: The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "I saw (in a dream) a black woman with unkempt hair going out of Medina and settling at Mahai'a, i.e., Al-Juhfa. I interpreted that as a symbol of epidemic of Medina being transferred to that place (Al-Juhfa)."

"Sa’d bin Zaid Al-Ashhali was also sent in the same month and on the same mission to Al-‎Mushallal to destroy an idol, Manat, respected by both Al-Aws and Al-Khazraj tribes. Here ‎also a black woman, naked with messy hair appeared wailing and beating on her chest. ‎Sa’d immediately killed her . . .‎"

"'Ubaidullah b. Abu Rafi', the freed slave of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him), said: When Haruria (the Khwarij) set out and as he was with 'Ali b. Abu Talib (Allah be pleased with him) they said," There is no command but that of Allah." Upon this 'Ali said: The statement is true but it is intentionally applied (to support) a wrong (cause). The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him described their characteristics and I found these characteristics in them. They state the truth with their tongue, but it does not go beyond this part of their bodies (and the narrator pointed towards his throat). The most hateful among the creation of Allah is one black man among them (Khwarij). One of his hand is like the teat of a goat or the nipple of the breast. When 'Ali b. Abu Talib (Allah be pleased with him) killed them, he said: Search (for his dead body). They searched for him, but they did not find it (his dead body). Upon this he said: Go (and search for him). By Allah, neither I have spoken a lie nor has the lie been spoken to me. 'Ali said this twice and thrice. They then found him (the dead body) in a rain. They brought (his dead) body till they placed it before him (Hadrat 'Ali). 'Ubaidullah said: And, I was present at (that place) when this happened and when 'Ali said about them. A person narrated to me from Ibn Hanain that he said: I saw that black man."

Slave master Muhammed!
That's our prophet bismillah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, i_love_roosters and wishIwasSalludon
the biblical story of how blacks came to be was that god was angry at hem so he cursed him by making his descendants black :lul::lul::lul:
1. The curse was on Canaan (Ham's son)

2. Where tf do you find racism in this (this is the curse)?

"Cursed be Canaan! The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. He said, “Blessed be the Lord, the God of Shem! May Canaan be the servant of Shem. May Japheth dwell in the tent of Shemmay Canaan be the servant of Japheth.”

ChatGPT novel:

No, skin color is not mentioned anywhere in the story of the Curse of Ham in the Bible. The passage in Genesis focuses on servitude, not physical appearance.
The racist interpretation that links the curse to dark skin developed much later and has no basis in the original text.
Here's why the connection between skin color and the curse is inaccurate:

• The Meaning of Ham: The name "Ham" doesn't translate to "black" or any term related to skin color in Hebrew.
  • Focus of the Curse: The curse itself is on Canaan, not Ham, and it's about servitude, not physical attributes.
  • Later Interpretations: The racist interpretation emerged much later in history, particularly to justify slavery.

"Jabir (Allah be pleased with him) reported: There came a slave and pledg- ed allegiance to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) on migration; he (the Holy Prophet) did not know that he was a slave. Then there came his master and demanded him back, whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: Sell him to me. And he bought him for two black slaves, and he did not afterwards take allegiance from anyone until he had asked him whether he was a slave (or a free man)"
So? How is interpreted as racism? Especially in context after the clear cut hadiths already mentioned? The man was a slave muslim and he was traded for what it seems 2 non muslims slaves
"Narrated `Abdullah: The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "I saw (in a dream) a black woman with unkempt hair going out of Medina and settling at Mahai'a, i.e., Al-Juhfa. I interpreted that as a symbol of epidemic of Medina being transferred to that place (Al-Juhfa)."
So? Again? The Prophet (Peace and Blessings be upon him had dreams of the future.

Somehow you are trying to imply that he held black people lower while he is merely interpreting a premonitory dream whose language is conveyed like that. It has nothing to do with whether black people are superior or inferior as a race.

I could pick up any random hadith of the prophet rebuking an arab and do the same, "Hey look, he is racist against arabs" or so
"Sa’d bin Zaid Al-Ashhali was also sent in the same month and on the same mission to Al-‎Mushallal to destroy an idol, Manat, respected by both Al-Aws and Al-Khazraj tribes. Here ‎also a black woman, naked with messy hair appeared wailing and beating on her chest. ‎Sa’d immediately killed her . . .‎"
Muslim vs Polytheist battles of 7th century arabia

Many blacks in the side of muslims including one of the most respected companions Bilal, others in the side of the polytheists. It's like you are adhering to the narrative that all black people are good.
"'Ubaidullah b. Abu Rafi', the freed slave of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him), said: When Haruria (the Khwarij) set out and as he was with 'Ali b. Abu Talib (Allah be pleased with him) they said," There is no command but that of Allah." Upon this 'Ali said: The statement is true but it is intentionally applied (to support) a wrong (cause). The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him described their characteristics and I found these characteristics in them. They state the truth with their tongue, but it does not go beyond this part of their bodies (and the narrator pointed towards his throat). The most hateful among the creation of Allah is one black man among them (Khwarij). One of his hand is like the teat of a goat or the nipple of the breast. When 'Ali b. Abu Talib (Allah be pleased with him) killed them, he said: Search (for his dead body). They searched for him, but they did not find it (his dead body). Upon this he said: Go (and search for him). By Allah, neither I have spoken a lie nor has the lie been spoken to me. 'Ali said this twice and thrice. They then found him (the dead body) in a rain. They brought (his dead) body till they placed it before him (Hadrat 'Ali). 'Ubaidullah said: And, I was present at (that place) when this happened and when 'Ali said about them. A person narrated to me from Ibn Hanain that he said: I saw that black man."
So? He is describing that the worse person amongst that particular group of fighters was a black person. You are also skipping the psrt that Ali had, most probably, a number of blacks fighting in his side that same battle. Again, nothing denotes that blacks are inferior as a race.

In regards to the slavery matter, already addressed thousands of times, the concept of islamic slavery is extremely different from the western concept of slavery and the judeochristian one, which was without shame and mercy in a time in which all societies engaged in slavery and it was the norm. Islamic slavery is even different than the posterior one practiced by arabs.

By far the Islamic texts are the most merciful in regards to the treatment of slaves during their time, and i challenge anyone to bring equivalents of these reports commanding decent treatment towards them, something straight unheard of in any other culture after hundreds of years later

Ma’rur ibn Suwaid reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said: "Your slaves are your brothers. Allah has placed them in your hand, and he who has his brother under him should feed him with the same food he eats and clothe him with the same clothes he wears, and do not burden him beyond his capacity, and if you burden him then help him."

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said: "None of you should say: My slave, for all of you are the slaves of Allah. Rather, you should say: My boy. The servant should not say: My lord, but rather he should say: My chief."

Jabir ibn Abdullah reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, enjoined good treatment of slaves and he would say: "Feed them from the same food you eat and clothe them from the same clothes you wear, and do not torture the creation of Allah the Exalted."

Anas ibn Malik reported: "I served the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, for ten years. By Allah, he never even said a mild rebuke to me and he never said harshly for anything: Why did you do that? Why did you not do that?"

Islam encouraged many means through which slaves could achieve their freedom.

Allah said (Interpretation of the meaning):
"What will make you know what is the difficult path to Paradise? It is the freeing of a slave."
Surat Al-Balad 90:12-13

In Islam it was completely prohibited to hit a slave

Ibn Umar reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessing be upon him, said:
"Whoever strikes his slave without limit or slaps him, then the expiation for the sin is to emancipate him."

Abu Mas’ud reported: I was beating a boy of mine when I heard a voice from behind me: "Know, O Abu Mas’ud, that Allah has more power over you than you have over him."
I turned around and it was the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him. I said, “O Messenger of Allah, I have freed him for the sake of Allah.” The Prophet said: "If you had not done so, you would have been burnt in the Hellfire."

Suwaid ibn Muqarrin reported: He had a servant girl and someone slapped her, so he said to him: "Did you not know that it is forbidden to strike the face? I was the seventh of my brothers during the lifetime of the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessing be upon him, and we had only one servant. One of us became enraged and slapped him, so the Messenger of Allah commanded us to set him free."

Abu Bakr reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said: "He will not enter Paradise who is evil to his slaves."

Abu Musa Al-Ashari reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said: "Feed the hungry, visit the sick, and set the captives free."

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Abu Musa Al-Ashari reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said: "Feed the hungry, visit the sick, and set the captives free."
Captive does not equal slave.

"Did you not know that it is forbidden to strike the face?
This implies that it's not forbidden to strike in places other than face.
This makes sense considering that hitting the face can lead to brain injury, and therefore striking the body is a better way to punish a slave.

Ibn Umar reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessing be upon him, said:
"Whoever strikes his slave without limit or slaps him, then the expiation for the sin is to emancipate him."
'without limit'
This implies it's okay to hit a slave in a limited way.

Anyway the point is that while Muhammed may have been nice to his slaves, he still owned them.
Is owning other humans humane?
I don't know, but It doesn't matter.
What matters is what the prophet said not what progressivism says.
The same goes for his marriage to Aisha and child marriage in general.
It's halal and based!

They were Jewish, not BBC
The Jewish tribes exhibited a range of skin tones and shades. I hope you don't subscribe to the belief that modern day Jews mirror their ancient counterparts, do you? They are not the same.

The Jewish tribes exhibited a range of skin tones and shades. I hope you don't subscribe to the belief that modern day Jews mirror their ancient counterparts, do you? They are not the same.
I don't, maybe they were dark but they still had Europoid skulls and had nothing to do with the Kushites

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and emeraldglass
That is not islamic tradition or on any islamic book like Qur'an or prophetic narrations. It's something some random person hundreds of years after the Prophet said in his own personal book about lying about the Prophet and gave that particular example.
you dont acknowledge the authority of hadiths(the authentic ones I mean)

1. The curse was on Canaan (Ham's son)

2. Where tf do you find racism in this (this is the curse)?

"Cursed be Canaan! The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. He said, “Blessed be the Lord, the God of Shem! May Canaan be the servant of Shem. May Japheth dwell in the tent of Shemmay Canaan be the servant of Japheth.”

ChatGPT novel:

No, skin color is not mentioned anywhere in the story of the Curse of Ham in the Bible. The passage in Genesis focuses on servitude, not physical appearance.
The racist interpretation that links the curse to dark skin developed much later and has no basis in the original text.
Here's why the connection between skin color and the curse is inaccurate:

• The Meaning of Ham: The name "Ham" doesn't translate to "black" or any term related to skin color in Hebrew.
  • Focus of the Curse: The curse itself is on Canaan, not Ham, and it's about servitude, not physical attributes.
  • Later Interpretations: The racist interpretation emerged much later in history, particularly to justify slavery.
Christian’s also used this excuse to
Enslave blacks as well FYI

• +1
bilal was a slave and was half arab
His father was also a slave, Later, the Prophet ordered one of his companions to buy him freedom, as he did with many former slaves. This further proves that there is no discrimination based on skin color in Islam.
It's not my claims its islams claims
No facts or proof, nothing at all.

Captive does not equal slave.
Yes but in Islam you can't randomly go hunting slaves. They must be captives of war for reasons i'll explain down
This implies that it's not forbidden to strike in places other than face.
This makes sense considering that hitting the face can lead to brain injury, and therefore striking the body is a better way to punish a slave.
Not really. First and foremost in Islam it is forbidden to hit the face whether slave or not, this is true. Also let's also take into account the hadith of Abu Mas'ud and realize that the punishment of hitting a slave without freeing him is hell, even for a companion of the Prophet (Peace and Blessings be upon him)
'without limit'
This implies it's okay to hit a slave in a limited way.
I say the same. A slight slap in the face is to free him.

Let's also take into account that the concept of slavery we have nowadays is to strike straight with a belt without any mercy. Something unthinkable on the islamic concept (Although i won't deny in arab history it happened transgressing islamic rulings, and even current treatment of foreign workers in certain gulf countries leaves a lot to desire)
Anyway the point is that while Muhammed may have been nice to his slaves, he still owned them.
Is owning other humans humane?
I don't know, but It doesn't matter.
Taking slaves in Islam is only permissible in war. You can't go around taking slaves In medieval war after you defeat your enemy you had 3 options. Either kick them out to their luck in the desert to starve or to regroup and come back to you, either destroy them or either divide them and enslave them so that they assimilate (With all what the above hadiths imply as duties and obligations towards slaves)

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said: "Allah will oppose a man who sells a free person and consumes the price."

Slavery whether we want it or not was a necessity especially in the medieval world. In fact it still exists more than ever by raw numbers but in an undercover way. All our clothes, our phones, etc, are made by slaves whether we want to accept it or not. I'm not saying it's necessary nowadays especially in it's current form, but our lives would be comoletely different without it.
What matters is what the prophet said not what progressivism says.
Definetly. Islam is it's own ideology.
The same goes for his marriage to Aisha and child marriage in general.
Already addressed too many times this matter
you dont acknowledge the authority of hadiths(the authentic ones I mean)
Yes of course i accept them. The thing is that what you quoted in that case is not from hadith at all.

Prophetic Narrations means Hadith.

Islam doesn’t care about race, you are quite mistaken. There are a lot of black muzzies.

• Love it