Brutal BBC pill: white woman aroused by Tyronefish admitting to have stabbed a white man

Deleted member 17654

Deleted member 17654

Iron
Brutally OVER if you aren't a thugg/BBC/gorillamaxxed violent 70 IQ retard

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Looks234, Sondern and 8 others

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Looks234 and AlexBrown84
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

domination theory is legit

ethnics need to learn from blacks

be aggressive and use racial slur

white women digs it and will submit

even lots of white males respect it more and will want to be a cuckold hence blacked.com

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, BeenLMSsinceMSN and SteveRogers
look at me with a straight face and say a white women wants a black baby

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Just4Beast, Lux and 1 other person
I cant really run bbc game since I'm paki, would running Pakistani grooming gang game have the same effect 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, rand anon, AverageTevvezFan and 1 other person
Ok but how blacks exist in poland?

>hey how are you?
<you can't say that! come up with something intelligent and interesting! Incel!!!!!
>I do be stabbed a swedish white boys liver
<That so hot tho! You strong! Let's fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Baldingman1998, Jpg and 1 other person
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

even lots of white males respect it more and will want to be a cuckold hence blacked.com
not the target audience

OP, This is definitely interesting psychologically. And the kind of post I love reading. Might not be the right forum for it tho. :lul::lul:

Generally caged.

none of these pills are legit

the only legit pill is be attractive

none of them would be attracted to him if he was ugly

he could have been nice to him and they still would have fucked

stop coping

it's all about looks

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 6128, Solidcoin and 4 others

stop coping

it's all about looks

its all about low inhib and approach theory

Wow that’s pretty autistic

:lul: @ aryan cope, swallow the BBC pill
what a dumb fucking nigger just slap 'BBC' on everything and make up excuses for being an inferior monkey race thats all your creed does

stop coping

it's all about looks
This SMH
"BBCpill" :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: just be attractive

Legit blackpill, more proof attractiveness makes being socially NT way easier and you can say the most politically incorrect shit and nobody cares especially foids, they literally find it hot. Imagine not thinking 90%+ women want to be raped by an attractive guy. Didn't Richard Ramirez's rape victim testify in his favor in court? And we have seen Meek's social media comments when his mugshot blew up, legit nobody cares when hot guys do something wrong.

My dad calls me the unibomber because my hair is getting long and unkept and its just a obvious blackpill. Chad would pull it off, being the hot, mysterious, quiet genius and I'm unibomber and school shooter:forcedsmile: And they say it would make me look better and more presentable as if I don't have absolutely fucked protruding ears similar to Nicholas Cruz and a very shit hairline:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jpg and Deleted member 18320
Just goes to show how dumb bitches are

She really thought you can crack a skull with bare hands :lul:

what a dumb fucking nigger just slap 'BBC' on everything and make up excuses for being an inferior monkey race thats all your creed does
BBC

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21166
How tall did you say you are?

Black cats are allowed to drop N-bombs with impunity.

It isn't fair.

My last gf liked to call herself my snowbunny, I’m only 1/4 black :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Legit blackpill, more proof attractiveness makes being socially NT way easier and you can say the most politically incorrect shit and nobody cares especially foids, they literally find it hot. Imagine not thinking 90%+ women want to be raped by an attractive guy. Didn't Richard Ramirez's rape victim testify in his favor in court? And we have seen Meek's social media comments when his mugshot blew up, legit nobody cares when hot guys do something wrong.

My dad calls me the unibomber because my hair is getting long and unkept and its just a obvious blackpill. Chad would pull it off, being the hot, mysterious, quiet genius and I'm unibomber and school shooter:forcedsmile: And they say it would make me look better and more presentable as if I don't have absolutely fucked protruding ears similar to Nicholas Cruz and a very shit hairline:forcedsmile:

I am not sure a white supremacist Chad lynching niggers left and right will get the same positive reaction.

Someone should try it.

It's actually true. Women are attracted to dominance and strong men. Even violent men. This is water. Why do you think female guards have sex with inmates? Or why after war the women are taken as spoils of war. Always has been. Even in lions if a male lion kills her cubs she will be horny and ready to mate. It's not only about looks (although looks and power are related since it's a sign of good health). Even obsession with height= strength. Humans are animals and women are animals. It's water

It's actually true. Women are attracted to dominance and strong men. Even violent men. This is water. Why do you think female guards have sex with inmates? Or why after war the women are taken as spoils of war. Always has been. Even in lions if a male lion kills her cubs she will be horny and ready to mate. It's not only about looks (although looks and power are related since it's a sign of good health). Even obsession with height= strength. Humans are animals and women are animals. It's water
It's not related to race but to power. But usually white women are self hating(brainwashed) and liberal so they are more tolerant of disrespect towards their own kind.

I cant really run bbc game since I'm paki, would running Pakistani grooming gang game have the same effect 🤣🤣
just run Moroccan bad boy part time kickboxer in northern Europe game then

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
I am not sure a white supremacist Chad lynching niggers left and right will get the same positive reaction.

Someone should try it.
Someone already did with a racist chad fish and he still matched with blackwomen

There was another one where the chadfish admitted in the bio that he was jailed for rape and wasn’t allowed to be within a mile around a school and still got matched :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Someone already did with a racist chad fish and he still matched with blackwomen

There was another one where the chadfish admitted in the bio that he was jailed for rape and wasn’t allowed to be within a mile around a school and still got matched :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul:
Yeah I remember a guy that said he raped a 2 year old baby. And the woman was like " there just don't talk about the past the past is in the past tehee". Women will justify anything a good looking man does as long as they get his genetics. And dominance is an attractive male feature even if the acts are immoral

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul:

I bet he did. It's more the virtue signalling white women I wonder about.

Sweden is most cucked country

There's nothing about race
Black chad is still a chad.
All is about looks, are you fucking retards ? That's our first knowledge.

Just be dominant theory