Brutal Big Turkish Cock Pill - Proofs Inside

Big Turkish Cock

• Total voters
he's not 7, more like 6.6 correctly measured(if he doesn't fraud at the start), tailor's tape shouldn't follow the dickhead like that
wrong son, it is widely accepted that the dick measurement ends at the top of your dickhole (longest point)

and my point wasnt about his length it was about his girth (5.1)

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
wrong son, it is widely accepted that the dick measurement ends at the top of your dickhole (longest point)

No, the dickhole has a downward curve that tailor's tape would follow, which is not acceptable, straight ruler measurement or cope, lol at trusting redittor's measurements jfl

No, the dickhole has a downward curve that tailor's tape would follow, which is not acceptable, straight ruler measurement or cope, lol at trusting redittor's measurements jfl
you is coping, nigga. dikcs with even a slight upward or downward curve can only be accurately measured by tape measure

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and inceletto

He is frauding,this guy looks thicker at 5.

What if you are black and turkish
:feelshehe:

• JFL
another day, another turkish cope.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Blackout.xl and inceletto
Didnt read. But turk cope.

• +1
you is coping, nigga. dikcs with even a slight upward or downward curve can only be accurately measured by tape measure
yeah no, you shouldn't measure your dick length with tailor's tape, that's only used for girth, dickhead is shaped that way where tailors tape goes downward and gives you bonus length, also his dickhead is way bigger than the shaft so it exagerrates even more

• +1
yeah no, you shouldn't measure your dick length with tailor's tape, that's only used for girth, dickhead is shaped that way where tailors tape goes downward and gives you bonus length, also his dickhead is way bigger than the shaft so it exagerrates even more
u are literally making shit up, you aspie retard. its not possible to accurately measure a curve with a solid ruler

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and inceletto
u are literally making shit up, you aspie retard. you literally cant accurately measure a curve with a solid ruler
No, I'm just explaining it in a very detailed way because I'm talking to a coping homo erectus

• +1
He is frauding,this guy looks thicker at 5.

because he has less length

this guy is 5.5 x 4.5

but it looks thick because of relativity
5.5-inches-photo.jpg

• +1
No, I'm just explaining it in a very detailed way because I'm talking to a coping homo erectus
ok then explain to me in a very detailed way how one would measure a curve with a ruler, you sub 50 iq microdicked subhuman joke

4076.jpg
4076.jpg
4076.jpg

• +1
because he has less length

this guy is 5.5 x 4.5

but it looks thick because of relativity
5.5-inches-photo.jpg
another retarded measurement from the side while guy is sitting on a floor, send more copes

ok then explain to me in a very detailed way how one would measure a curve with a ruler, you sub 50 iq microdicked subhuman joke
he's not even curved he just has a thick head way bigger than his shaft which bends the tape

also I dickmog each of your fake stats you've written on this forum :feelskek:

• +1
jfl at this retard. durrr just use a straight ruler to measure a curved dick. :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh:

• +1
Why would you put idris Elba as one of the attractive black men? Just lol hes ugly. I know BBC’s personally who mog that

• +1
Reactions: Achilles and inceletto
another retarded measurement from the side while guy is sitting on a floor, send more copes

he's not even curved he just has a thick head way bigger than his shaft which bends the tape

also I dickmog each of your fake stats you've written on this forum :feelskek:
jfl you are so slow its hilarious

that pic wasnt posted because of his frauded length measurement you sub 50 iq dicklet subhuman cumskin, i was explaining how a small girth can look thicker depending on length

and youve still yet to explain how one would measure a curved dick with a straight ruler. jfl at how dense you are.

jfl at you saying you dick mog me, i would bet my right hand i am bigger than you by quite the noticeable margin in both length and girth

• +1
Why would you put idris Elba as one of the attractive black men? Just lol hes ugly. I know BBC’s personally who mog that
vllkytk513n2b4in4.jpg

I'm not really biased,he's the top results of attractive black male

vllkytk513n2b4in4.jpg

I'm not really biased,he's the top results of attractive black male
Take him out bruh. He’s ugly af. All status. Like Adam driver, just less ugly

• +1
aren't you from a nordic country? why is the site on german?
@Dog face sent it on discord thats why. i dont speak german :)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and inceletto
and youve still yet to explain how one would measure a curved dick with a straight ruler
depends on the curve, also I don't have a curved subhuman dick so I don't care, but the cock you posted is not 7 and would be lower measured correctly

everyone can test this even on a straight dick, if you follow your head to that point it will give you a bigger measurement

that pic wasnt posted because of his length measurement you sub 50 iq dicklet subhuman cumskin, i was explaining how a small girth can look thicker depending on length

you are hurt son already using excuses on why you posted some dude's dick :feelskek:

but if you want some support I'll agree that small girth can look thicker depending on length

• +1
depends on the curve, also I don't have a curved subhuman dick so I don't care, but the cock you posted is not 7 and would be lower measured correctly

everyone can test this even on a straight dick, if you follow your head to that point it will give you a bigger measurement

you are hurt son already using excuses on why you posted some dude's dick :feelskek:

but if you want some support I'll agree that small girth can look thicker depending on length
how is it excuses when it that was literally the context of the conversation

you is a funny guy
rdlol.gif

just rememba i dick mog you son, nothing will change this objective fact my genetically unfortunate melanin lacking nephew

• JFL
just rememba i dick mog you son, nothing will change this objective fact
we can create a dick mog thread with proper measuring the loser will cut it off

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Pillarman
I'm okey for arranging it @moggingmachine
Inb4 this nigga uses Paint to edit his dick cause he's too dumb to use photoshop

Jfl maybe It's too much :feelsokman:

• JFL
Inb4 this nigga uses Paint to edit his dick cause he's too dumb to use photoshop

Jfl maybe It's too much :feelsokman:
what is yo measurements tbh my quadriplegic son

• +1
yok cezayirliyim sevgilim türk amk hkjl
1595691119635-png.541854

This pheno is indeed superior bro,would slay more than blonde in europe(not face just pheno)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
1595691119635-png.541854

This pheno is indeed superior bro,would slay more than blonde in europe(not face just pheno)
Yes bro u are a gigaslayer in europe :feelsohh:

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702, Deleted member 7098 and inceletto
Big brazilian dick mogs these bleached dindus to oblivion and back to constantinople

• Hmm...
thread written by this babyfaced subhuman lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4464 and inceletto
may be true, turks have big noses. my nose is big and my dick is medium-long and super thick.

• +1
BTC=UNDENIABLE

WE USED TO MASTURBATION GATHERINGS IN HIGH SCHOOL(NO HOMO, JUST A COMPETITION TO SEE WHICH ONE OF US CAN COOM FURTHER) AND NONE OF MY FRIENDS HAD COCK LESS THAN 7 INCHES.

AVERAGE DICK SIZE BY COUNTRIES DON'T MEAN SHIT BTW. NOBODY HAS MEASURED MY DICK THEREFORE ALL STATISTICS ARE COPE.

• +1