BRUTAL Black-Pill Experience By Dating Contestant | Ethan Cohen (Analysis) Nice Guys Really Do Finish Last

his cranium looks too small for his face lol. guy looks HTN, maybe strong HTN max
Bruh did you see the video? You are coping hard

Bruh did you see the video? You are coping hard
aight i take it back thats a bad photo. the women are all just makeup frauded beckies though jfl

aight i take it back. the women are all just makeup frauded beckies though jfl
Who cares :lul:

Most women are gonna wear makeup

Y’all act like you don’t fraud either lol

Who cares :lul:

Most women are gonna wear makeup

Y’all act like you don’t fraud either lol
this the sort of stuff gassing up beckies thinking they can get their own chad if they put on a lil bit of makeup

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
this the sort of stuff gassing up beckies thinking they can get their own chad if they put on a lil bit of makeup
Yes that’s why I always ask for a pic with no makeup. If she looks cute without makeup I don’t care they’re gonna do it anyway

But I get where you’re coming from. Most chicks look subhuman without it

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman
wow this was a really comprehensive summary of a character in a show I've never heard of. Great summary, boyo. Must have taken ages, even with the time stamped FaceAndLMS clip in there.

for the boys reading this, get your game in check, the comedian facially is easily a chad-lite, you can't be a pussy around girls, insecurity kills everyone's chances, no matter the looks level.

I cringed in most conversations he had with girls "I'm a 7 and you are like a 9.2, I'm below you, you are out of my league" dude, wtf stop simping loser.
You need everything these days, and the second you demonstrate that you put a bitch on a pedestal and show your needy its over.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
lol the normie got mogged hard by these roided college Chads , nothing new here :feelskek: