Brutal blackpill I found on YouTube

House Lannister

House Lannister

Eva I loved you
And it actually made me sad for the guy

This video popped up in my recommended. To summarize, the guy makes a rap about the 5000 things he’s done academic and extracurriculars, very impressive profile. Robotics, track, helping the elderly, many other things. But he’s rejected

Now today, this popped up in my recommended

One of the most retarded videos I’ve ever watched, he literally sucks an egg and animates a purple creature on to a shelf. Not a single impressive thing in the video no joke. Accepted

I wonder why?

Bonus: Check the comments section of each video and compare

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, joeveniro and DivineBeing
Both of them have pretty close PSL. Wtf are you talking about OP

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and hebbewem
Honestly both videos are a bit cringe but the second one is like 10x less cringe than the first one. This retard doesn't realize he is making these videos to appeal to boomers and not young TikTok children.

Perfectly makes sense that video #2 got in

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, DivineBeing and whiteissuperior
Honestly both videos are a bit cringe but the second one is like 10x less cringe than the first one. This retard doesn't realize he is making these videos to appeal to boomers and not young TikTok children.

Perfectly makes sense that video #2 got in
Both are retarded how is sucking an egg appealing to boomers

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
Both of them have pretty close PSL. Wtf are you talking about OP
There psl isn't even close lmfao, first guy is like a 5'6 incel while second guy is a high tier normie . Anyway the comments on the first one are brutal, making it seem like hes some sort of retarded fucking dog while they pander about how brown missed out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, TrestIsBest, DivineBeing and 1 other person
There psl isn't even close lmfao, first guy is like a 5'6 incel while second guy is a high tier normie . Anyway the comments on the first one are brutal, making it seem like hes some sort of retarded fucking dog while they pander about how brown missed out
the first guy is a sub 5 but not an incel

this thread is dumb. first guy eye area mogs 2nd guy, but obviously overall second guy is 10x better loolking. 4.5 psl is what id give guy 1 for his age, 2nd guy 5.2 psl

Aside from that, as someone who got into many top tier schools and was only rejected from one school I applied to, 2nd guy comes accross as extremely tryhard. I woulda rejected his ass too I dont want this nerd at my school.

When I applied to college, tho, all we had to do was write essays wtf. (I had one go viral on reddit, but would not share it cuz it would dox me). I wrote silly goofy stuff like the second kid.

It amazes me, its not even like Im so old, im still early 20s. But even now seeing my little brother and his friends applying to college, how much harder it is to get in, and all the cringe stupid shit younger zoomers have to do just to be accepted

steminist makes him sound like such a faggot holy shit.

I do favors for old ppl in my fair time, Im a male feminist, I do math competitions, I have ADHD feel bad for me. He comes accross as really cringe and tryhard, where as the second kid comes accross as cool, confident, and sociable.

He has male feminist vibes, like he tries too hard to be the perfect image of what a college wants, but he seems fake, contrived, idk how to explain it.

Best analogy I can give is "nice guys" who try to get girls by saying theyre not as abusive as the "bad boys" and hes "not like other men" so pick me.

First kid seems like a tryhard engineer, second seems like he could be a future CEO. Ivies dont want kids who seem like engineers cuz it wont bring them clout, thats why they dont select based on pure academic merit. Cuz these nerds really lack the social skills to accomplish what somebody less smart but more well rounded can, and you can tell that in his video.

steminist makes him sound like such a faggot holy shit.

I do favors for old ppl in my fair time, Im a male feminist, I do math competitions, I have ADHD feel bad for me. He comes accross as really cringe and tryhard, where as the second kid comes accross as cool, confident, and sociable.

He has male feminist vibes, like he tries too hard to be the perfect image of what a college wants, but he seems fake, contrived, idk how to explain it.

Best analogy I can give is "nice guys" who try to get girls by saying theyre not as abusive as the "bad boys" and hes "not like other men" so pick me.

First kid seems like a tryhard engineer, second seems like he could be a future CEO. Ivies dont want kids who seem like engineers cuz it wont bring them clout, thats why they dont select based on pure academic merit. Cuz these nerds really lack the social skills to accomplish what somebody less smart but more well rounded can, and you can tell that in his video.
I thought ivy leagues preferred stemcel incels tbh. That’s why I was surprised first guy didn’t get in. I mean you don’t see Yale and Harvard full of chads usually ethnic studycels

Don't bring up height because it doesn't matter on videos JFL, no one but autistic incels think about height when we're watching YouTube videos.

What I'm trying to say is they both have similar PSL, one is like 4-4.5 and the other is maybe a bit over 5, meaning NONE of them got in because of their looks alone. The rapping shit doesn't appeal to boomers which is probably the biggest reason why he keeps getting rejected, if he would've been normal and made a cool short film his chances would've been higher. Trust me, no one is looking at these videos scouting gigachads to accept and denying all the incels, if this was the case then colleges would run out of money pretty quick.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and whiteissuperior
I thought ivy leagues preferred stemcel incels tbh. That’s why I was surprised first guy didn’t get in. I mean you don’t see Yale and Harvard full of chads usually ethnic studycels
Harvard is full of Chads Ive been on the campus. Obviously not to the same level as somewhere like a big state school, but most of the people at Ivy leagues are well adjusted, and above average looking. Altho I will say that there is a huge divide, whereas 40% are ethnic studycels and 60% are white normies-chadlites who just happen to be smart. Plus ivies have D1 athletes.

Thats the problem with incels. THey think being good at STEM and school means youre automatically unattractive. There are actually a ton of people who are charismatic, good looking, athletic, AND intelligent. Like 10% of the population Id say. Its just that incels have to cope with STEM because they have literally no other skills, so thats why theres a disproportionate amount of them in STEM. Whereas Chads go into investment banking, and finance, are just as smart, but have the social skills and the looks (yes looks is a requirement), for consulting and finance jobs. The only benefit of STEM over consulting or IB is that when you graduate, IB people make less money starting and work longer hours, but still out earn STEMcels in the end. Plus women think finance jobs are sexy not engineering majors.

If you want to see the schools with incels, its schools like MIT, Caltech, Georgia Tech, FIT, NJIT...etc

• Woah
Reactions: House Lannister
i bet my left nut the first guy would have been approved if he wasnt incel looking and had a decent-not-faggottish-voice

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister and Slasher
i bet my left nut the first guy would have been approved if he wasnt incel looking and had a decent-not-faggottish-voice
@joeveniro GirlVeniro.

• Love it
Reactions: joeveniro
And it actually made me sad for the guy

This video popped up in my recommended. To summarize, the guy makes a rap about the 5000 things he’s done academic and extracurriculars, very impressive profile. Robotics, track, helping the elderly, many other things. But he’s rejected

Now today, this popped up in my recommended

One of the most retarded videos I’ve ever watched, he literally sucks an egg and animates a purple creature on to a shelf. Not a single impressive thing in the video no joke. Accepted

I wonder why?

Bonus: Check the comments section of each video and compare

Holy shit these also got into my recommended. I watched both and the first guy... :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister