(BRUTAL BLACKPILL) If you can’t reach atleast HTN with surgery. It is officially over.

a HTN on org is usually a Chadlite in real life tbh. Girls can’t tell the difference between HTN and Chadlite a lot of it comes down to type.

“I can’t sleep with you! You’re a High Tier Normie! I only take Chadlite+ 🫤

Caging at that
Chadlite stands out much more, HTN is like 1/10 or so, chadlite is 1/100s.

Difference is if you are a chadlite, you can get away with being a non NT bum even to regular foids etc..

The copers don’t count. But I see good accurate ratings most of the time. But yes I see LTN’s get rated HTN once in a blue moon
IMO, HTN is around your level. Go ahead and look who’s getting called HTN in the rating sections 🤣 you should be offended.

Chadlite stands out much more, HTN is like 1/10 or so, chadlite is 1/100s.

Difference is if you are a chadlite, you can get away with being a non NT bum even to regular foids etc..
HTN is one out of 20. But still you hold a fair point 👍 Chadlite is one out of 250 as well

I
IMO, HTN is around your level. Go ahead and look who’s getting called HTN in the rating sections 🤣 you should be offended.
Sure you can make fun of me whatever 🫤

• Hmm...
Reactions: Saint Casanova
everybody can become chad nowadays, for some people it just costs more

HTN is one out of 20. But still you hold a fair point 👍 Chadlite is one out of 250 as well
No, weak HTN starts at one standard devi and strong HTN/borderline Chadlite ends at around 2.

You just have 0 clue how it works lol, simple skill issue
You literally just proved my point no?
Even the man who is a dedicated surgical designer knows that such an immense amount of surgery to fix someone will only come with complications - he also knows that nothing will change but thats ok his wallet is full. I used to look up to you and I did appreciate your advice but with time I realize that even 90% of surgery is cope.

I am very hesitant to make this, and I don’t want to ruin people’s day but it might.

If you are planning to get surgery to reach MTN and you are capped at MTN. It is officially over.
Most people who are sub 5 cannot reach HTN due to ratios and other features. If you are skinny and have bad ratios, it is over.

If your main problem is jaw, slight lack of bones, and maybe just maybe stuff like nose and eyes. You are fixable to HTN+ especially if white or black.

But I hate to break it that a lot of the m1xed race people who are sub 5 thinking they can be HTN with surgery is just disappointing.

If it’s actually over for someone, tell them, never give them false hope that surgery can make their life fixed.

I hate to admit that unless you are fat or covered in acne, surgery can hardly make someone below LTN a HTN+.

Have a good day and happy coping!
most of the sub5 can reach HTN with surgery lol

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
No, weak HTN starts at one standard devi and strong HTN/borderline Chadlite ends at around 2.
But irl I find this line between HTN and chadlite blurs a lot. An htn in a good photo may come across as a chadlite, while in a photo with a weird smile he may become an MTN. For a girl, imo, they very quickly differentiate between men in 4 categories:

1. Not worthy of their time or attention.
2. Gl for some chat at a party or to help with school work but nothing more.
3. Worthy of their time, close friendship, they want to be around you.
4. They put you on a pedestal, something that is perhaps unachievable yet exciting to think about.

Regard these as only guidelines. But you get the idea. No woman will differentiate between a 7.5 and an 8 like we do.

Mini coper seems to hate cope 😭
haha. I read somewhere that blackpill is only for people with a stronger mind. If you cant embrace the fact that you are ugly or that something needs change then you shouldnt be on this site anyway. Coping will just make you sadder.

- Case study: That guy who thinks he got cw in a week of incisor clenching. He literally cannot be objective enought to see that his mind is trying to lay down the facts (he's not gl). Crazy what the human mind does fr.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen and CookieGuy
but with time I realize that even 90% of surgery is cope.
:feelskek:

u don't know anything about surgeries you're just talking in simple poppo terms limited to your shit brain capacity, nigga said major recession all over for your face, wtf does that mean, if u mean recessed midface, brow ridge, temples, it can all be fixed in the same surgery, u don't need 15 surgeries lol

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
haha. I read somewhere that blackpill is only for people with a stronger mind. If you cant embrace the fact that you are ugly or that something needs change then you shouldnt be on this site anyway. Coping will just make you sadder.
I thought the ugly people know they are ugly thus why they want surgery? Surgery can go a long way but it can’t bring you from 2-3/10 to attractive

:feelskek:

u don't know anything about surgeries you're just talking in simple poppo terms limited to your shit brain capacity, nigga said major recession all over for your face, wtf does that mean, if u mean recessed midface, brow ridge, temples, it can all be fixed in the same surgery, u don't need 15 surgeries lol
Sure, I can see your point. Please show me a case where someone with a recessed midface, brow ridge and temples ascends greatly. You cant. And if you do it will be one in a thousand (but im sure you will say this is due to planning).

And just because they mash 15 surgeries into 1 doesnt mean its a single surgery. :ROFLMAO:

Sure, I can see your point. Please show me a case where someone with a recessed midface, brow ridge and temples ascends greatly. You cant. And if you do it will be one in a thousand (but im sure you will say this is due to planning).

And just because they mash 15 surgeries into 1 doesnt mean its a single surgery. :ROFLMAO:
And even if they do they will still be an incel with no attention from woman

?

I thought the ugly people know they are ugly thus why they want surgery? Surgery can go a long way but it can’t bring you from 2-3/10 to attractive
Hmmmm but thats what a lot of these copers believe. I mean who wouldnt get boned up thinking they will be chad after wageslaving $50,000. Even a softmaxxed 5/10 to 7/10 seems unrealistic unless there is a major fixable flaw (the point I brought up earlier).

I’ve seen great browridge ascensions, and Midface is usually fixed with BiMax unless it’s severe. However temples is a different story.

If you look in the mirror and think you’re fixable, chances is you are fixable. If you look in the mirror and are like “holy shit is this even possible to fix with less than 10 surgeries?” Chances are you should give up.

Also some things can be fixed with fillers so don’t forget that.

I feel like both of you guys are on one end of an extreme with the middle ground being the most honest one.

Be realistic with surgery, but surgery will in most cases work exceptionally

Hmmmm but thats what a lot of these copers believe. I mean who wouldnt get boned up thinking they will be chad after wageslaving $50,000. Even a softmaxxed 5/10 to 7/10 seems unrealistic unless there is a major fixable flaw (the point I brought up earlier).
5/10 to 7/10 isn’t entirely unrealistic. That’s LMTN to Chadlite. 50% of MTNS can reach Chadlite with reasonable amount of surgery.

- Case study: That guy who thinks he got cw in a week of incisor clenching. He literally cannot be objective enought to see that his mind is trying to lay down the facts (he's not gl). Crazy what the human mind does fr.

Thinking-Ape said it.

Black Pill is not meant for everyone. Some must live in delusional rather than be self-aware of their genetic shortcomings or genetic averageness. This site USED to have a lot of special minds that were NICHE black pillers that COULD HANDLE IT.

Now we have these autistic 17 year olds like the OP with their emotional doomer boring try-hard personalities. They learned about the philosophy and now USE IT AS AN EXCUSE TO BE BUMS that moan and bitch all day.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
I’ve seen great browridge ascensions, and Midface is usually fixed with BiMax unless it’s severe. However temples is a different story.

If you look in the mirror and think you’re fixable, chances is you are fixable. If you look in the mirror and are like “holy shit is this even possible to fix with less than 10 surgeries?” Chances are you should give up.

Also some things can be fixed with fillers so don’t forget that.

I feel like both of you guys are on one end of an extreme with the middle ground being the most honest one.

Be realistic with surgery, but surgery will in most cases work exceptionally
1. People cant have that objectivness or aesthetic eye to realize that it might take more then 10 surgeries.
2. I was pretty much with you till you said exceptionally. But yes good point.

5/10 to 7/10 isn’t entirely unrealistic. That’s LMTN to Chadlite. 50% of MTNS can reach Chadlite with reasonable amount of surgery.

I mean look at all this autism @minicoper?

All these gay semantics. Boring arbitrary bollocks.

The dude is more than likely MTN and very socially inept.

Thinking-Ape said it.

Black Pill is not meant for everyone. Some must live in delusional rather than be self-aware of their genetic shortcomings or genetic averageness. This site USED to have a lot of special minds that were NICHE black pillers that COULD HANDLE IT.

Now we have these autistic 17 year olds like the OP with their emotional doomer boring try-hard personalities. They learned about the philosophy and now USE IT AS AN EXCUSE TO BE BUMS that moan and bitch all day.
I suppose. But a fatalistic lens probably helps with objectivness no?
These threads are most likely created to help newcomers realize that theres no one-for-all solution. And that sometimes, their is no solution.

I mean look at all this autism @minicoper?

All these gay semantics. Boring arbitrary bollocks.

The dude is more than likely MTN and very socially inept.
yes likely. (and most definitely the arbitrary bollocks part lmao)

Maybe its possible for 5% of MTN's. MAYBE.

I suppose. But a fatalistic lens probably helps with objectivness no?
These threads are most likely created to help newcomers realize that theres no one-for-all solution. And that sometimes, their is no solution.

No. Fatalistic lens can lead you to look for shit that isn't there, subconsciously or unconsciously.

The truth is just the truth, but many of the current black pill forum users are LOOKING for material that can support the black pill narrative, rather than just being OPEN MINDED to whatever and if the thing found and observed turns out to be black pill supporting, so be it. Otherwise it's the constant HUNT for anything to confirm ones bias.

• +1
Reactions: minicoper
yes likely.
Maybe its possible for 5% of MTN's. MAYBE.

He's just very socially inept. I've interacted with enough to know.

There are a section of incels that realise they need to be 'special' looking in order to overcome their social anxiety and blocks. They believe this will give them the kick-boost to make the breakthrough and rid their anxiety. That's the OP.

• +1
Reactions: minicoper
yes likely. (and most definitely the arbitrary bollocks part lmao)

Maybe it’s possible for 5% of MTN's. MAYBE.
Way too low. I’d say 10-15% more accurately. But I believe most LTN/MTN can reach HTN with realistic amounts of surgery

I'm MTN, 5ft8 and ethnic.

Mid, mid, failo.

I have a body count of 20+ and been in a LTR for 3+ years. How the fuck did I do it? Because I met the threshold and then I fucking developed a personality which expressed my opinions on life and the world. You stupid wanker. Get over your anxiety. Unless your stats are sub 5 you are only bitching, because you're a socially anxious Gen Zombie wreck. Fix-up, wigga.

View attachment 3229887
unironically true

I’d argue and say phenotype and harmony is hard to achieve through surgeries that caps many people as a normie in looks.

• +1
He's just very socially inept. I've interacted with enough to know.

There are a section of incels that realise they need to be 'special' looking in order to overcome their social anxiety and blocks. They believe this will give them the kick-boost to make the breakthrough and rid their anxiety. That's the OP.
I am high tier Normie if I’m going by this site. But that doesn’t matter. I’m not doing any of this shit for women. I’m Non-NT and still have interaction with women. I am doing this because I am insane and want to get surgeries to reach my maximum potential. Not for women, but for myself, I wish to live alone and enjoy nature.

Let me do whatever shit I want

I’d argue and say phenotype and harmony is hard to achieve through surgeries that caps many people as a normie in looks.
I agree heavily on phenotype. Harmony can be altered a bit but it’s not a one size fits all

oh no shit nigga do you know that the sky is blue as well?

less get you ur fucking MD cus GUYS ...
IF YOU ARE UGLY GUESS WHAT ... IT'S OVER

OH WHY THANK YOU COOKIE GUY YOUR A FUCKING GENIUS

• +1
I agree heavily on phenotype. Harmony can be altered a bit but it’s not a one size fits all
Harmony is quite hard to measure through objective criteria, phenotype is basically impossible and looks is largely genetic’s. Even body fat/leanmaxing is cope to an extent.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen and CookieGuy
oh no shit nigga do you know that the sky is blue as well?

less get you ur fucking MD cus GUYS ...
IF YOU ARE UGLY GUESS WHAT ... IT'S OVER

OH WHY THANK YOU COOKIE GUY YOUR A FUCKING GENIUS
LTN is considered ugly and LTN is fixable

I am high tier Normie if I’m going by this site. But that doesn’t matter. I’m not doing any of this shit for women. I’m Non-NT and still have interaction with women. I am doing this because I am insane and want to get surgeries to reach my maximum potential. Not for women, but for myself, I wish to live alone and enjoy nature.

Let me do whatever shit I want

Nobody frauds this hard if they are HTN.

You're average looking, may be even LTN, who knows? And trying to stand out like a neurotypically every day kinda good looking guy.

• Hmm...

View attachment 3236988

You're average looking, may be even LTN, who knows and trying to stand out like a neurotypically every day kinda good looking guy.
LTN is insane. That picture is obviously frauded. And honestly… innacurate as to how I look like

Attachments

• filtered-2769C107-8EB9-4F74-9831-AE5E489DA373.mov
    532.4 KB
Only way to know of your a chad is if you look this in motion on a runway:
8FD3775D 77F3 430E 8842 3CAF6237EC48

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and CookieGuy
LTN is insane. That picture is obviously frauded. And honestly… innacurate as to how I look like

Ok yeah, net overall HTN, because of angularity (Cheekbones, jaw-prominence etc) and your harmony JUST survives the rest of the features that are a little aspie.

Your cheekbones and jaw is strong and carries your face.

But your eye-area doesn't seem to fit with the harmony and screams aspie. You look hurt and damaged, scared and afraid.

I did say it's about what your face SAYS about you. While you may meet the threshold for an every good looking guy (HTN) you have a face type that screams social outcast, traumatised, timid, but also dangerous of blowing up a school. I'm not trolling here or trying to be humorous. So when you read this, read this objectively and without your ego.

Your mouth is also too narrow for your face and you'd gain more 'facial averageness' if you widened it. So either get a mouth widener or have MSE done to expand your palate.

View attachment 3236988

You're average looking, may be even LTN, who knows? And trying to stand out like a neurotypically every day kinda good looking guy.
WHY DO YOU THINK I’M TALKING ABOUT SURGERY DIPSHIP?!!! CUZ I NEED IT!!! 😹😹😹
Ok yeah, net overall HTN, because of angularity (Cheekbones, jaw-prominence etc) and your harmony JUST survives the rest of the features that are a little aspie.

View attachment 3236999

View attachment 3236998

But your eye-area doesn't seem to fit with the harmony and screams aspie. You look hurt and damaged, scared and afraid.

I did say it's about what your face SAYS about you. While you may meet the threshold for an every good looking guy (HTN) you have a face type that screams social outcast, traumatised, timid, but also dangerous of blowing up a school. I'm not trolling here or trying to be humorous. So when you read this, read this objectively and without your ego.

Your mouth is also too narrow for your face and you'd gain more 'facial averageness' if you widened it. So either get a mouth widener or have MSE done to expand your palate.

View attachment 3236999

View attachment 3236998

Not gonna listen to 5”8 LMTN with slight physique halo

WHY DO YOU THINK I’M TALKING ABOUT SURGERY DIPSHIP?!!! CUZ I NEED IT!!! 😹😹😹

No you don't. Your eye-area is what makes you aspie looking. Eye-area and mouth. Neither fit your face. Your maxillary width / palate width is narrow. You can't have surgery on your eyes, that's too dangerous and I cant even tell what it is about your eye-area that's making you seem aspie. It's a pretty MTN eye-area. I think it's because you have such strong sharp bones-structure, that it's odd to see a very normal looking eye-area. Actually you know what, I don't even think it's that.

Your looks are fine. Just widen your mouth and that's it done. No, your eyes are fine too. You wanna know what it is? I am possibly looking for it. Your styling is just a true joke. It is that of a shut-in loner that goes for depressing walks every night.

I know who you remind me of now, this guy from mis-fits. You need to make your unique facial harmony fit you, by embracing it.

The curly haired guy in this show called misfits. It was massive in the UK a decade back.