(BRUTAL BLACKPILL) If you can’t reach atleast HTN with surgery. It is officially over.

No you don't. Your eye-area is what makes you aspie looking. Eye-area and mouth. Neither fit your face. Your maxillary width / palate width is narrow. You can't have surgery on your eyes, that's too dangerous and I cant even tell what it is about your eye-area that's making you seem aspie. It's a pretty MTN eye-area. I think it's because you have such strong sharp bones-structure, that it's odd to see a very normal looking eye-area. Actually you know what, I don't even think it's that.

Your looks are fine. Just widen your mouth and that's it done. No, your eyes are fine too. You wanna know what it is? I am possibly looking for it. Your styling is just a true joke. It is that of a shut-in loner that goes for depressing walks every night.

I know who you remind me of now, this guy from mis-fits. You need to make your unique facial harmony fit you, by embracing it.

The curly haired guy in this show called misfits. It was massive in the UK a decade back.

You can get surgeries on your eyes lmao. They aren’t that harmful if you get normal ones like blepheroplasty canthoplexy, Infras and SADDLED SUPRAS. Idiot. OBO is cope tho

No you don't. Your eye-area is what makes you aspie looking. Eye-area and mouth. Neither fit your face. Your maxillary width / palate width is narrow. You can't have surgery on your eyes, that's too dangerous and I cant even tell what it is about your eye-area that's making you seem aspie. It's a pretty MTN eye-area. I think it's because you have such strong sharp bones-structure, that it's odd to see a very normal looking eye-area. Actually you know what, I don't even think it's that.

Your looks are fine. Just widen your mouth and that's it done. No, your eyes are fine too. You wanna know what it is? I am possibly looking for it. Your styling is just a true joke. It is that of a shut-in loner that goes for depressing walks every night.

I know who you remind me of now, this guy from mis-fits. You need to make your unique facial harmony fit you, by embracing it.

The curly haired guy in this show called misfits. It was massive in the UK a decade back.

This is him in 2017

You can get surgeries on your eyes lmao. They aren’t that harmful if you get normal ones like blepheroplasty canthoplexy, Infras and SADDLED SUPRAS. Idiot. OBO is cope tho

Look at this autism. LOL.

Look at the way you are communicating. You are so fucked. Dont even waste your time trying to become more NT facially.

1. It won't work as these 'looks' are entirely genetic.
2. You are genuinely autistic. You have to put in the effort to minimise this autism and being from generation Z there is zero chance you will do that, as you have no one around you to encourage you.

Even non-normie social groups wouldn't be able to accept you.

Look at this autism. LOL.

Look at the way you are communicating. You are so fucked. Dont even waste your time trying to become more NT facially.

1. It won't work as these 'looks' are entirely genetic.
2. You are genuinely autistic. You have to put in the effort to minimise this autism and being from generation Z there is zero chance you will do that, as you have no one around you to encourage you.

Even non-normie social groups wouldn't be able to accept you.
I have many female friends thank you 😃 stop getting mad due to your unnatractive face

Very ugly guy like you

You have anti-social personality disorder. Go and get yourself checked up by a professional. I'm being deadly serious.

Or you are hiding behind a facade / persona of someone that is socially autistic as you think it makes you look cool and edgy.

Not gonna listen to 5”8 LMTN with slight physique halo

Remember I am not socially autistic. I might be ethnic but there isn't a girl that you've been too shy to talk to that would feel more comfortable talking with you, than me lol. You look autistic, you sound autistic and you are autistic. Good lucky buddy. You need help and you won't find it. I hope you don't kill as many 'foids' as you intend to when it's time to go out with a bang and leave your Elliot Rodger legacy.

This autistic looking fuck doesn't speak to any chicks lol

• JFL
Reactions: CookieGuy

LOL @Saint Casanova, he's way worse than @Amnesia with the autism, but unlike him, nowhere near Chad to make up for it.

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Remember I am not socially autistic. I might be ethnic but there isn't a girl that you've been too shy to talk to that would feel more comfortable talking with you, than me lol. You look autistic, you sound autistic and you are autistic. Good lucky buddy. You need help and you won't find it. I hope you don't kill as many 'foids' as you intend to when it's time to go out with a bang and leave your Elliot Rodger legacy.

View attachment 3237024View attachment 3237026

View attachment 3237030
lmao. sorta true tho. Cookie gimme stats on height + frame

I’m o

View attachment 3237030
First off, you are ugly. Second of all I am normal.

My grades are okay but I might want to drop out of school.

As a genuine rule IRL I only speak to High MTN+, anything lower I cannot physically talk to including teachers. I am failing 2 classes because of this. But overall I am normal.

Also did o forget to mention your unnatractive face

I’m o

As a genuine rule IRL I only speak to High MTN+, anything lower I cannot physically talk to including teachers. I am failing 2 classes because of this. But overall I am normal.

You need help. You sound like a 7 year old girl in a play ground. I am yet to meet someone that GENUINELY had aspergers on the forum yet, but now I have. You really are fucked. What a waste of a life. Aspergers is essentially being sub 5 lol. No girl will tolerate this, nor guy friends. You'd get knocked out if you spoke like Neon around my friends. At least Neon does it for entertainment, clout and views. This is really who you are. Get some help buddy. You need to rewire yourself completely. Autism can be minimised, I've watched a documentary on it.

Last edited:
6”4 and idk I have a similar frame to Jordan
View attachment 3237035

LOL @Saint Casanova, he's way worse than @Amnesia with the autism, but unlike him, nowhere near Chad to make up for it.
You need help. You sound like a 7 year old girl in a play ground. I am yet to meet someone that GENUINELY had aspergers on the forum yet, but now I have. You really are fucked. What a waste of a life. Aspergers is essentially being sub 5 lol. No girl will tolerate this, nor guy friends. You'd get knocked out if you spoke like Neon around my friends. At least Neon does it for entertainment, clout and views. This is really who you are. Get some help buddy. You need to rewire yourself completely. Autism can be minimised, I've watched a documentary on it.
I can’t talk to you since you don’t meet the looks criteria. Also I have female friends 😄

I also am not very fond of your physical appearance as it is quite ugly.

Let me play Fortnitemares in peace while I circIejerk your bloodline

Second of all I am normal.

You are a problem child. You'd be seen in special needs learning centres in the UK. May be in the US they neglect people with extreme mental disorders like yourself.

I’m o

Yeah ok this is peak autism. Tf u mean you only speak to high mtn+ - what is wrong wirh u.

You are a problem child. You'd be seen in special needs learning centres in the UK. May be in the US they neglect people with extreme mental disorders like yourself.
Unfortunately you do not meet my looks criteria. I am physically shaking talking to someone with your unnatractive face as this is ruining my OCD

I’ll show you my DM’s. It’s more than you will hear in your life

I've slept with more girls than you've had conversations with outside of a school classroom environment LOL

Lmao @ DMs. You think that's a flex. That makes you look such a joke.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
I've slept with more girls than you've had conversations with outside of a school classroom environment LOL

Unfortunately due to your unnatractive face I cannot take your views as “fact” or consider it.

I only listen to advice from high MTN+ and unfortunately you don’t fit that criteria.

They let you hit???? Bro got lucky, must have had money

Unfortunately due to your unnatractive face I cannot take your views as “fact” or consider it.

I only listen to advice from high MTN+ and unfortunately you don’t fit that criteria.

That fat LTN fuck absolutely makes a mockery of your sex-life buddy:

That fat LTN fuck absolutely makes a mockery of your sex-life buddy:

He’s MTN and she’s High MTB.

Unfortunately this was a bad point as I am only 15.

Due to your unnatractive face, I cannot listen to your opinions that openly, please talk cautiously

I cannot listen to your opinions that openly, please talk cautiously

Proof of autism @minicoper

'Openly', please talk 'cautiously'. LOL

Legitimately on the spectrum.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts

I advise your little friend refrains from talking to you as well. Your unnatractive face is indicative of stupidity. And what I do is completely normal

For example: when I go to resturaunts, I tip the waiter in accordance to their PSL score, it goes as follows

PSL 3: No Money

PSL 4: $5

PSL 5: $15

PSL 6: $40

PSL 7: $100

Plus what I do about my teachers is totally normal. I’ve been considering upping my standards to only talking with Low HTN plus

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova and truthhurts

Jfl at you for arguing with someone that is unable to listen. This conversation goes nowhere due to his narcissism bro:ogre:

u're not ruining nobody's day with this weak ass post nigga

no such thing as caps and shit, it's not linear like this :lul:

what makes chad chad is bone mass, bone ratios and soft tissue and u can alter all of these significantly enough with surgeries :ROFLMAO:
Actually caging at how brain rot this thread is
Yes LTNs and MTNs can still slay. However they won’t get the chad aura that HTNs and up have. Which is what many people chase is to be seen as generally attractive
I might delete my account I can’t take this anymore

I am very hesitant to make this, and I don’t want to ruin people’s day but it might.

If you are planning to get surgery to reach MTN and you are capped at MTN. It is officially over.
Most people who are sub 5 cannot reach HTN due to ratios and other features. If you are skinny and have bad ratios, it is over.

If your main problem is jaw, slight lack of bones, and maybe just maybe stuff like nose and eyes. You are fixable to HTN+ especially if white or black.

But I hate to break it that a lot of the m1xed race people who are sub 5 thinking they can be HTN with surgery is just disappointing.

If it’s actually over for someone, tell them, never give them false hope that surgery can make their life fixed.

I hate to admit that unless you are fat or covered in acne, surgery can hardly make someone below LTN a HTN+.

Have a good day and happy coping!
thanks fore the read bhai, needed my daily affirmation that its never begun

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
I am very hesitant to make this, and I don’t want to ruin people’s day but it might.

If you are planning to get surgery to reach MTN and you are capped at MTN. It is officially over.
Most people who are sub 5 cannot reach HTN due to ratios and other features. If you are skinny and have bad ratios, it is over.

If your main problem is jaw, slight lack of bones, and maybe just maybe stuff like nose and eyes. You are fixable to HTN+ especially if white or black.

But I hate to break it that a lot of the m1xed race people who are sub 5 thinking they can be HTN with surgery is just disappointing.

If it’s actually over for someone, tell them, never give them false hope that surgery can make their life fixed.

I hate to admit that unless you are fat or covered in acne, surgery can hardly make someone below LTN a HTN+.

Have a good day and happy coping!
Another shit post, and this is water 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 stop posting