[BRUTAL] Blackpill is among normies now ! Jawcels enter at your owk risk !

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
This is beyond brutal. Jawless men get openly exposed and shamed on mainstream IG accounts.

Screenshot 20220301 005224 Instagram

It's BEYOND over for jawless men. Even normies are now conscious about birdcels.

As I've said: Bimax will become normalized within a few years. With the processed food and degenerate lifestyle contributing to more and more jawless men, while foid standards constantly increase and surgeries become safer it's just a matter of time until bimax is a regular cosmetic surgery just as fillers or lip lifts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LancasteR, joeveniro, Yuya Moggershima and 19 others
Everyone is already blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302, Korea and Anchor_Ship
Korean maxfac doctors, and Ramieri too, already advertise bimax as cosmetic surgery

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Yuya Moggershima, Danish_Retard and 6 others
At least i wear my mask 😷

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Jfl if you think this is what Chimaev looks like
He already masc mogged the whole forum when he was 14

FO38JiCpI7w

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, joeveniro, Yuya Moggershima and 11 others
He is ogre asf now
Maximizing puberty is legit for masculinization tbh
Pretty sure I pushed my FWHR past my genetic limit because I ate so much protein and did HIIT everyday for track in HS. I even had deltoid stretch marks before starting gym

• +1
Reactions: TurkishAscender
that pic in op is still his lower third though?
How can it be his pic , if he chinmogged every single one here when he was 14

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Girls have been making fun of chinless mfers since the dawn of civilization, where you been?

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Patient A, .👽. and 1 other person
Girls have been making fun of chinless mfers since the dawn of civilization, where you been?

90% of men on earth have never reasoned on how attractive their chin is

among the 10% of men who have thought about how attractive their chin is, 90% of them still believes than being self-confident is more important than the shape of mandible and chin, in order to attract women

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 2729, germanlooks and 3 others
90% of men on earth have never reasoned on how attractive their chin is

among the 10% of men who have thought about how attractive their chin is, 90% of them still believes than being self-confident is more important than the shape of mandible and chin, in order to attract women
nobody believes that nonsense
the men who actually unironically believe that are a minority
that's just shit you tell your ugly friends to make them feel better, and normies observe the attention good looking men get
nobody is ACTUALLY bluepilled, it's just some people admit the blackpill while some only understand it privately

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Korean maxfac doctors, and Ramieri too, already advertise bimax as cosmetic surgery
he legit posts this in his story. based surgeon :lul:
IMG 1838

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Lorsss, Boldandbeautiful and 8 others
With the processed food and degenerate lifestyle contributing to more and more jawless men, while foid standards constantly increase and surgeries become safer it's just a matter of time until bimax is a regular cosmetic surgery just as fillers or lip lifts.

With the processed food and degenerate lifestyle contributing to more and more jawless men, while foid standards constantly increase and surgeries become safer it's just a matter of time until bimax is a regular cosmetic surgery just as fillers or lip lifts.
Very good point you touch up upon with the diet and lifestyles

As seen in Weston Prices infamous work, good diet=chad jaw, shit mainstream xenoestrogen endocrine disruptor profuse toxic crap=incel jaw.

+The poor lifestyles, shitty hormonal profile, sedentary cels and the cosmetic industry is only going to boom

Chadsexuality is only on the rise, i mean people inherently know good looking people do better but it's only going to be more glaring.

A good time to be in the cosmetic industry imo. In fact, probably THE best time since this shit has started.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Acromegaly_Chad and Gaia262
This is beyond brutal. Jawless men get openly exposed and shamed on mainstream IG accounts.

View attachment 1569466

It's BEYOND over for jawless men. Even normies are now conscious about birdcels.

As I've said: Bimax will become normalized within a few years. With the processed food and degenerate lifestyle contributing to more and more jawless men, while foid standards constantly increase and surgeries become safer it's just a matter of time until bimax is a regular cosmetic surgery just as fillers or lip lifts.
does your jaw get a burning sensation ever