Brutal Blackpill: Looks don't matter if you're Wagner Moura

Callooh_Calais

Callooh_Calais

Drink Milk and Lift
Yesterday as you may know, I posted a thread pertaining to a youtuber who mined too deep into descension and uncovered Lord only knows.

However, I have discovered an amazing fact about being fat guys: It literally doesn't matter if you're Wagner Moura.

C1144de1dc765901bf07ac4ef928dc9b

You're looking at the dream of many women, old and young alike. What makes him so irresistible? Is it that he played Pablo? No, he was getting comments in Spiderman videos too. For whatever reason, women simply cannot resist this 5'11 (though he seems taller somehow) dadchad, who might possibly remind them of their fathers:

Screenshot 20210321 165203 YouTube

Screenshot 20210321 165011 YouTube

Brutal. Women admit that even when he is obese, they still think he is a slayer.

20210321 170838

If you weren't born this Brasilian bruiser, it simply never began.

Screenshot 20210321 165655 YouTube

Unlike those who thirst over Chico, they all seem to be attractive and fit (but just have serious daddy issues if you click on their playlists) and not-at-all gay men into twinkish boys, which gives some credit to the idea that women like men who are heavy more than they like guys who are too thin.

It's over for men who are not Wagner Moura.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: animo123, Mrinfinityx, Deleted member 10709 and 2 others
Yesterday as you may know, I posted a thread pertaining to a youtuber who mined too deep into descension and uncovered Lord only knows.

However, I have discovered an amazing fact about being a fat guy: It literally doesn't matter if you're Wagner Moura.

View attachment 1054655

You're looking at the dream of many women, old and young alike. What makes him so irresistible? Is it that he played Pablo? No, he was getting comments in Spiderman videos too. For whatever reason, women simply cannot resist this 5'11 (though he seems taller somehow) dadchad, who might possibly remind them of their fathers:

View attachment 1054663

View attachment 1054665

Brutal. Women admit that even when he is obese, they still think he is a slayer.

View attachment 1054669

View attachment 1054670

Unlike those who thirst over Chico, they all seem to be attractive and fit (but just have serious daddy issues if you click on their playlist) and not-at-all gay men into twinkish boys, which gives some credit to the idea that women like men who are heavy more than they like guys who are too thin.

he has chad energy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, BigBoy, Deleted member 5969 and 1 other person
dark triad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, volcelfatcel, IVAR The Boneless and 1 other person
Chad charismatic energy, he is average ish looking but his Chad role has given him dark triad halo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969 and Deleted member 6403
bro the guy literally played one of the most famous drug dealers ever.

And you are seriously wondering why they find him attractive?

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh, animo123, BigBoy and 2 others
bro the guy literally played one of the most famous drug dealers ever.

And you are seriously wondering why they find him attractive?

Taylor Lautner was once one of those flying homosexual vampires and yet no one even seems the least bit interested in him anymore

>believe what women say
>have an account on looksmax.me

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh

However, I have discovered an amazing fact about being fat guys: It literally doesn't matter if you're Wagner Moura.

View attachment 1054655

View attachment 1054663

View attachment 1054665

View attachment 1054669

View attachment 1054670

Unlike those who thirst over Chico, they all seem to be attractive and fit (but just have serious daddy issues if you click on their playlists) and not-at-all gay men into twinkish boys, which gives some credit to the idea that women like men who are heavy more than they like guys who are too thin.

indeed especially in narcos
26D05A6C 08D0 4335 BD2C 1E13772B8EBE
83D7BDA2 C19D 43FA 8212 46DBAB970807
E00EB658 FCD2 45E9 B70E 7D9C89E81A70
33D671A8 C965 410F 909C 307BBF7002BE

the way he nodds brutal i wanna suck him off

Users who are viewing this thread

Back