Brutal Blue Eyes Pill (Poopjeets stay Out!)

Shieda_Kayn

Shieda_Kayn

12 psl

Only reason this puppy got saved is due to lookism. If he had poop eyes, the guys would’ve called their Chinese friend over to help himself to a live meal.

Even Stacy’s want to fuck him (dog pill)
9C33F317 2FD3 4418 8A54 37F503361EA6
BA980A0D 7293 4010 BE50 4EE38C50DF42

Silly poopjeets. @indianMOGGERR

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 28691 and 23 others
I have green eyes, but women still rescue me if I need help.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Shieda_Kayn and BongMog
i have light blue eyes and ethnic women treat me like a god even when i tell them im a turbomanlet

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BongMog, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 6128 and 8 others
thanks for reminding us looks are everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, datboijj, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
Cats, foxes, coyotes, etc are all so beautiful, they are the true 8 PSL animals.
Their beauty is unmatched.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Chinlet Ascension, Deleted member 24444 and 6 others
Brutal first lookism pilled is animals how good looking exotic ones are saved

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
  • +1
Reactions: JosefMengelecel and BongMog
Even animals get treated better than sub 8 s

I am average height with eyes that switch between blue and green and ethnic whore treat me like an ugly abomination.
THAT is a larp

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Guba, Master_Race and Deleted member 24410
Brutal first lookism pilled is animals how good looking exotic ones are saved
brutal blackpill people like beautiful things more than non-beautiful things over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 29155 and subswork
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
all that just for its offspring to be bred by pitbulls :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog and Deleted member 29155
LIGHT COLORED EYES MOG

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691
Jfl what? Soyceity are huge cucks for Dogs. And are very pick and choose about which animal they like and which are meal.

This is just Dogpill showing its teeth

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Jfl what? Soyceity are huge cucks for Dogs. And are very pick and choose about which animal they like and which are meal.

This is just Dogpill showing its teeth
stg every single thread of mine is meant to be satire or joke but cretins of this forum eat it up each time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 28691, Deleted member 16275 and 1 other person
stg every single thread of mine is meant to be satire or joke but cretins of this forum eat it up each time
Because you end up stating some very true things in the name of muh satire muh joooke

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691

birdcel a0 eyes halo rate me guyzz

norf atlantid

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 16275
I am average height with eyes that switch between blue and green and ethnic whore treat me like an ugly abomination.
i have a friend whos white, very tall, hes 6'4/6'5 with blue eyes yet ethnic women hate him way more than white women, i went to school with him and all the shitskins hated him, JBW is massive cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24410
i have a friend whos white, very tall, hes 6'4/6'5 with blue eyes yet ethnic women hate him way more than white women, i went to school with him and all the shitskins hated him, JBW is massive cope
JBW is a cope for retarded shitskins to blame there race and the muh evil white men for there inceldom.

• +1
Reactions: JosefMengelecel
JBW is a cope for retarded shitskins to blame there race and the muh evil white men for there inceldom.
they often say "muh go to asia" which is travelling 5000 kilometres to betabuxx some ugly tiny gook, in the west JBW doesnt work at all, on incels.is 55% of users are white, only 2% or less are black, that should tell you everything about which race are actually non incels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24410