Brutal college tinder experiment. 99+ likes in 10m radius in little over 2 hours.

@ForeverRecession This guy has High Trust Cuck eyes but still slays how?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 7580
💯 Agreed all these chadfish experiments don’t mean shit lol..

women match with good looking guys all the time.. it’s the equivalent of them flipping thru a magazine of hot guys

If niggas really wanna prove me they gotta do what St Chadfish (bless this man for his low inhibition) did & actually meet up with these chicks ⬇️

Brutal JBW pill. If I did this I’d be charged with sexual harassment.

Guys here will always say their features are best and everyone else is an incel :forcedsmile:

Narcycopes.org

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, alriodai and Mewton
@polish_sausage I could deepfake your face onto this guy. You look pretty much like him

Imagine being born chad holy fuck

I know Chads. They do not realize they are Chads. They think anyone could fuck Stacy if they were "self confident" and "creative" enough. Meanwhile you could write something like "hey bitch wanna fuck?" and you'd still receive a response from nearly every girl you are contacting as a Chad.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
But- but- but
Muh masculinity broooo

Images 17

Meanwhile these are the guys that clean tinder "muh prettyboys only good for ltr"

IMG 20220227 111638

IMG 20220128 213416

Masccopers on r/offmychest

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 16110, Deleted member 14781 and 4 others
Guys here will always say their features are best and everyone else is an incel :forcedsmile:

Narcycopes.org
He has mogger eyebrows and is overall good looking.

Nobody said you need hunter eyes in order to be attractive. They just are a part of it

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
He has mogger eyebrows and is overall good looking.

Nobody said you need hunter eyes in order to be attractive. They just are a part of it
His brows are very high set, which according to blackpillers is an incel trait

W
View attachment 1558031View attachment 1558026View attachment 1558027View attachment 1558033View attachment 1558035View attachment 1558034

Pics used above in the same order as on tinder. Also I wanted to see how much I could get away with. jfl @ this bio

Sample of some of the convos below. As you can see no fucks given and almost all stacy

View attachment 1558036View attachment 1558037View attachment 1558038View attachment 1558041View attachment 1558042View attachment 1558043View attachment 1558044View attachment 1558045

Stats at beginning day 2: 99+ likes and 71 matches

View attachment 1558046

Tried it on hinge with similar success tho they were limiting me to 10 likes a day.

View attachment 1558047

I almost got nudes from this one stupid hot bitch but she was being problematic so i gave up :/

View attachment 1558072

gonna keep this tinder experiment running i wanna see if i can score any nudes. shouldnt be too long now im just lazy
What country is this ? Im assuming germany ?

His brows are very high set, which according to blackpillers is an incel trait
You can have some individual bad features and still be GL overall if the rest of them are good.... that's obvious

💯 Agreed all these chadfish experiments don’t mean shit lol..

women match with good looking guys all the time.. it’s the equivalent of them flipping thru a magazine of hot guys

If niggas really wanna prove me they gotta do what St Chadfish (bless this man for his low inhibition) did & actually meet up with these chicks ⬇️

He made some girl travel 2 hours :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Xangsane and tyronelite
Joker garbage

• +1
Reactions: The_God
0.0001% chad gets easy matchs, how is this shit brutal??? Literally what everyone should expect.

• JFL
View attachment 1558031View attachment 1558026View attachment 1558027View attachment 1558033View attachment 1558035View attachment 1558034

Pics used above in the same order as on tinder. Also I wanted to see how much I could get away with. jfl @ this bio

Sample of some of the convos below. As you can see no fucks given and almost all stacy

View attachment 1558036View attachment 1558037View attachment 1558038View attachment 1558041View attachment 1558042View attachment 1558043View attachment 1558044View attachment 1558045

View attachment 1558046

Tried it on hinge with similar success tho they were limiting me to 10 likes a day.

View attachment 1558047

I almost got nudes from this one stupid hot bitch but she was being problematic so i gave up :/

View attachment 1558072

gonna keep this tinder experiment running i wanna see if i can score any nudes. shouldnt be too long now im just lazy
2760886_IMG_2497.png

thats actually very cool text

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Johanjohan
its
Virginia. Big state university
its fucking over. Can you please run the same expriment but use, rome flynn. Im not sure if a chadfish has been done with me, his a mullatto.

its

its fucking over. Can you please run the same expriment but use, rome flynn. Im not sure if a chadfish has been done with me, his a mullatto.
i got banned so no. but u can try and then update us here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and TwistofFate
JFL this shows that muh tiktok eboy style = everything.
It's fucking over for my PSL 6 friend who doesn't get results like these at all.
Fuck hypergamy man.
ngl a masc guy with the same clothes and vibes would get the same results

ur 6 psl friend didn't get it cause his pics were autistic

View attachment 1558046

View attachment 1558047

View attachment 1558072

hows it brutal?

Foids want a CERTAIN sort of style these days, the zoomer ones.
PSL 6+ face + hair + full lips + white + tan + curtains + baggy trendy designer clothes or DEATH in 2022

Tiktok pheno is so fkin important in 2022

chadlite with tiktok pheno will do so much better than a regular chadlite

I knew one 23 year old vindicta foid (gl) I DM'd a few weekends ago that wanted guys of the tiktok pheno, but the guys that like her have a maesthetic pheno instead :lul::lul::lul::lul:

But- but- but
Muh masculinity broooo

View attachment 1566283

Meanwhile these are the guys that clean tinder "muh prettyboys only good for ltr"

View attachment 1566286

View attachment 1566285

Masccopers on r/offmychest
jesus the retardation here

1. the guy in op masc mogs all of you, every single one of you with the jaw and body he has, yet y'all call him feminine

2. theres no such shit called as tik tok pheno

its just makeup + fringe or curtain hair + eboy clothes

idk what y'all r thinking, i dont see why a masc guy like orb or the one in your experiments wouldn't slay if he took pics like this and had the eboy style

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, alriodai, Oberyn and 3 others
jesus the retardation here

1. the guy in op masc mogs all of you, every single one of you with the jaw and body he has, yet y'all call him feminine

2. theres no such shit called as tik tok pheno

its just makeup + fringe or curtain hair + eboy clothes

idk what y'all r thinking, i dont see why a masc guy like orb or the one in your experiments wouldn't slay if he took pics like this and had the eboy style
Completely agree
Guys here fail to realize that these prettyboys DO have the basic primary dimorphic features (height, frame, jaw, muscles) along with looking youthful meanwhile ur average cutecel does not have the former and the average masc-cel doesnt have the later

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 4614, Deprived and 1 other person
Completely agree
Guys here fail to realize that these prettyboys DO have the basic primary dimorphic features (height, frame, jaw, muscles) along with looking youthful meanwhile ur average cutecel does not have the former and the average masc-cel doesnt have the later
and idk why they act mad or seethe about prettyboys while prettyboymaxxing is so much easier than masc maxxing

they all act as if its hard / impossible

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
and idk why they act mad or seethe about prettyboys while prettyboymaxxing is so much easier than masc maxxing

they all act as if its hard / impossible
Its not easy tho
If u dont have a good base, then good luck

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Its not easy tho
If u dont have a good base, then good luck
why do u think its not easy?

i don't see any reason why a guy with a high tier normie or above face cant do it

Matches dont mean shit. I get similar results but still kissless virgin.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
why do u think its not easy?

i don't see any reason why a guy with a high tier normie or above face cant do it
Some guys just will never have this level of skin/ collagen , jaw, phenotype

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
jaw - not a big issue just surgery
pheno - use makeup , its underrated
skin/collagen - people wont have this cause their dumbass wont follow a skincare routine
plus half of this skin quality is filters

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
also whats up with the pheno???
its just dont be black , dont be brown indian and dont have wrinkles / downturned nose

anything else can just be frauded with makeup

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Mewton
He doesnt even look good. Look at that neck jfl. But he got style and knows how to take pics.

Neck pill is for masc ogres
Prettyboys can get away with anything

@polish_sausage insta name of the chad used ?

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 16834
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
Lol, what does he have that is feminine? I don’t see a single feature on his face that is feminine besides higher set brows. This guy scores very high on metrics of sexual dimorphism…

He is very masculine with high indicators of youth and health. He is not feminine by any reasonable interpretation.

Having super good skin is not feminine, it is an indicator of health/youth. Please read the thread below. Same with hair. His big lips are actually masculine, as in large lips are a sexually dimorphic feature.

I’m not looking at any particular trait but his style and the setting is very feminine. Flowers on a wall in a Parisian cafe evoke in my mind ideas of fragility and beauty

I want to die

• So Sad
No surgery Will Save me

• So Sad
The worst part is that this text game is exactly what girls want. A Chad that tries to initiate conversation normally automatically loses points in their eyes. You're supposed to talk like a dumb asshole, not just look like Chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Blackgymmax
JFL this shows that muh tiktok eboy style = everything.
It's fucking over for my PSL 6 friend who doesn't get results like these at all.
Fuck hypergamy man.
Sway boys started all this

@heightface THIS is what women want

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16371