Brutal college tinder experiment. 99+ likes in 10m radius in little over 2 hours.

Tiktok pheno is so fkin important in 2022

chadlite with tiktok pheno will do so much better than a regular chadlite
I knew one 23 year old vindicta foid (gl) I DM'd a few weekends ago that wanted guys of the tiktok pheno, but the guys that like her have a maesthetic pheno instead :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
AA97C78A 9E0D 46D8 9E7F 497AC27FEF9A

I see Crisick and I taught you well

The art of the Chadfish is acquired over many years

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Mewton, Oberyn and 10 others
u need to be psl6 eboy fgt in 2022

• WTF
Reactions: stevielake
Wow, top-tier guy gets responsive matches of attractive girls, you learn something new every day
You and everyone reacting you can all go to hell
Just admit the post is brutal, leave this disingenuous holier than thou routine to @Harold O'brien
View attachment 1558031View attachment 1558026View attachment 1558027View attachment 1558033View attachment 1558035View attachment 1558034

Pics used above in the same order as on tinder. Also I wanted to see how much I could get away with. jfl @ this bio

Sample of some of the convos below. As you can see no fucks given and almost all stacy

View attachment 1558036View attachment 1558037View attachment 1558038View attachment 1558041View attachment 1558042View attachment 1558043View attachment 1558044View attachment 1558045

Stats at beginning day 2: 99+ likes and 71 matches

View attachment 1558046

Tried it on hinge with similar success tho they were limiting me to 10 likes a day.

View attachment 1558047

I almost got nudes from this one stupid hot bitch but she was being problematic so i gave up :/

View attachment 1558072

gonna keep this tinder experiment running i wanna see if i can score any nudes. shouldnt be too long now im just lazy
Penis in Vagina is the only IOI that matters. Women will flirt and text dirty with Chad, but flake when it comes to an actual meet up. Our forum chad @Amnesia has said it countless times. These texts don't mean anything, even normies get responses when they use pick up lines then she flakes afterwards.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 14781, tyronelite and 6 others
Penis in Vagina is the only IOI that matters. Women will flirt and text dirty with Chad, but flake when it comes to an actual meet up. Our forum chad @Amnesia has said it countless times. These texts don't mean anything, even normies get responses when they use pick up lines then she flakes afterwards.
Nah bro lmao I’d say a good 80% of them will meet up. I’ve even met up w a few tinder sluts from my school.

View attachment 1558031View attachment 1558026View attachment 1558027View attachment 1558033View attachment 1558035View attachment 1558034

Pics used above in the same order as on tinder. Also I wanted to see how much I could get away with. jfl @ this bio

Sample of some of the convos below. As you can see no fucks given and almost all stacy

View attachment 1558036View attachment 1558037View attachment 1558038View attachment 1558041View attachment 1558042View attachment 1558043View attachment 1558044View attachment 1558045

View attachment 1558046

Tried it on hinge with similar success tho they were limiting me to 10 likes a day.

View attachment 1558047

I almost got nudes from this one stupid hot bitch but she was being problematic so i gave up :/

View attachment 1558072

gonna keep this tinder experiment running i wanna see if i can score any nudes. shouldnt be too long now im just lazy
Motherfucker could threathen murder and still get pussy JFL at womens cope of "muh bad pickup Line":lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 17344, stevielake and 1 other person
And men still want to participate in this unfair society, boggles the mind.
Yeah without forced monogamy aka marriage societies fucked for sub-chads

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 14781
holy fuck

NT theory on suicide watch :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

IF THIS ISNT PROOF THAT

LOOKS = EVERYTHING

I DONT KNOW WHAT IS
NT matters a lot in school, but after school it's all looks and height.

i wonder how i ever got matches with good looking girls when my competition looks like this

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 14781 and Deleted member 17344
r/tinder on suicide watch

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 17344 and 3 others
Keep in mind if he did this in the UK he’d still get a lot of matches but a lot less

We need a UK tinder expirement tbh
This guy would do half as well in the UK like he is here, UK foids don't like this kind of look in my opinion, they prefer the hyper masc tattooed love island chav look over this, shame, the UK is such a shithole of a place for hypergamy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Xangsane, johncruz12345 and 1 other person

View attachment 1558046

View attachment 1558047

View attachment 1558072

NT pics pill is killing me.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
This guy would do half as well in the UK like he is here, UK foids don't like this kind of look in my opinion, they prefer the hyper masc tattooed love island chav look over this, shame, the UK is such a shithole of a place for hypergamy
Really? You should see the UK slayers 2022 thread I posted here a couple of weeks back.

• +1
Reactions: Aetheling
Really? You should see the UK slayers 2022 thread I posted here a couple of weeks back.
Obviously what I'm saying isn't complete doctrine but I do think that on the whole UK foids prefer that kind of look, then again theres a variety of women here, the lower class chavvier ones will prefer what I previously said, the higher class ones will prefer a guy who looks more like the one used in this post

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Obviously what I'm saying isn't complete doctrine but I do think that on the whole UK foids prefer that kind of look, then again theres a variety of women here, the lower class chavvier ones will prefer what I previously said, the higher class ones will prefer a guy who looks more like the one used in this post
Mind if I dm you something?

And he isn't even top tier Chad, imagine the dopamine dudes like Meeks or Vito Basso get from just being themselves

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, ROTTING, germanlooks and 2 others

View attachment 1558046

View attachment 1558047

View attachment 1558072

Carried by jaw but he have the chance to have a Cavill tier one

And he isn't even top tier Chad, imagine the dopamine dudes like Meeks or Vito Basso get from just being themselves
bro if this aint top tiper chad I dont know what it is

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Oberyn
but he'll be 5x better at convincing HTB-MTB to fuck him when chad isnt available, instead of you.
sucks when you know she is with you because chad isnt available

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 14781, stevielake and 1 other person
All beckies or worse. I've yet to see niggas run a chadfish and actually pull legit stacies.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, SLA and Tallooksmaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and germanlooks
Matt Bomer, Henry Cavill, Hexum, those are a few examples
Fuck off, you just think that because they are celebrity. the guys in the op are like 8 psl

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
Fuck off, you just think that because they are celebrity. the guys in the op are like 8 psl
They are celebs because of their looks, not the opposite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Morbidlife
I mean the guys at op are no less than them
The other guy in the 2nd pic is Chad. This guy is Chadlite facially, though not denying his high SMV.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9467
The other guy in the 2nd pic is Chad. This guy is Chadlite facially, though not denying his high SMV.
Screen Shot 2022 02 23 at 51627 PM
Screen Shot 2022 02 23 at 51711 PM

ur kidding right. dude if this isnt chad i dont know what is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, ConspiracyTheory, stevielake and 7 others
All beckies or worse. I've yet to see niggas run a chadfish and actually pull legit stacies.
If done in the UK, yeah because they’ve got some of the ugliest white women in the world.

But I’m in the USA and I’ve not only matched with, but dated and fucked Ford models and other signed models.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and Xangsane
If done in the UK, yeah because they’ve got some of the ugliest white women in the world.

But I’m in the USA and I’ve not only matched with, but dated and fucked Ford models and other signed models.
Drop the sex tape
9F44EC3F 5D66 4CD3 A6D8 F7E056768659

You haven't matched with a single model in my experiment with you so far, despite being flooded out with likes.

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
Please don't stop making these experiments. More insight the better.

• +1
Reactions: metagross
woah iam so suprised

Tiktok pheno is so fkin important in 2022

chadlite with tiktok pheno will do so much better than a regular chadlite
Is there a tiktok eboy style guide on here somewhere? I want to try this style out but I am honestly very autistic so I would need an explanationl

• JFL

You haven't matched with a single model in my experiment with you so far, despite being flooded out with likes.
This guys pics are up somewhere right? Can you link?

• +1
💯 Agreed all these chadfish experiments don’t mean shit lol..

women match with good looking guys all the time.. it’s the equivalent of them flipping thru a magazine of hot guys

If niggas really wanna prove me they gotta do what St Chadfish (bless this man for his low inhibition) did & actually meet up with these chicks ⬇️

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 16371, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Imagine being born chad holy fuck
Well your not, but if your height isn't an issue and your like a 6, body can be a big halo. U realize online dating isn't real life. I see guys who besides not being fat dont have anything special with their faces with cute foods like 6.5-7.5. Yea you won't get a Stacy probably but you'd still find them cute.

How did they meet, social circle. This online dating is garbage. And also as a side note I've had girls call me hot on Snapchat , only to unaided me. I have had some cases also where they were asking to hang and then unadd me. Foids are flaky creatures and its getting worse by the year as their entitledness grows , but in real life having balls makes a big difference . Too many pussies in the world and girls hate pussies more these days.

💯 Agreed all these chadfish experiments don’t mean shit lol..

women match with good looking guys all the time.. it’s the equivalent of them flipping thru a magazine of hot guys

If niggas really wanna prove me they gotta do what St Chadfish (bless this man for his low inhibition) did & actually meet up with these chicks ⬇️

lol yeah for every guy that replies with a flirty text maybe 1 in 5 of those will actually say yes when you ask to meet and of those another 1 in 5 will actually agree to a time and place.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite

View attachment 1558046

View attachment 1558047

View attachment 1558072

Meanwhile sub8 men don't get even more than 10 likes in a week . Just jfl being a sub8 male women don't give a shit about us . Hopefully putin nukes the whole earth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Morbidlife and noodlelover
Pure, distilled ropefuel :feelswhy::feelswah:

lol yeah for every guy that replies with a flirty text maybe 1 in 5 of those will actually say yes when you ask to meet and of those another 1 in 5 will actually agree to a time and place.
yeah I just look at tinder as an ego / validation thing for guys who are “chads” to confirm they’re good looking lol

View attachment 1558046

View attachment 1558047

View attachment 1558072

That tinder profile is incredibly neurotypical + good looking guy.
If the pictures were orb tier basement dwelling selfies he wouldnt get as many matches.
Orb doesnt do very well and it isnt bc he is bad looking but bc his pics are non-NT. pictures/anglemaxxed/lightingmaxxed/fashionmaxxed/environment maxxed selfies matter. OP's profile is HYPER nt with all these attributes maxxed out.
unironically most tinder profiles of men are basement dweller selfies and when paired with an average face, dont do very well.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 14781, pwettyboijens and 3 others
white women are a write off for non-chads.

asian women are hit or miss. I found an indonesian girl with a nice ass who would never cheat on me. just have a couple redeeming features and mog her by 2-3 points.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover