BRUTAL COLORING PILL. Indian men would MOG the FUCK out of modern Europeans if we ALL were WHITE

another shitskin hindu propaganda

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, UglyMan, swedecel and 3 others
Indians are so wrinkly lol.... I thought asian don't raisin???

I m dying.

Albinos were killed ny ancient cultures for beibg ugly... and sick..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Cope. They don’t look that good man, and it’s not colonialism that created fair skin beauty standards, they have always existed in India and east Asia

Yea so many retards on here think white ethnics = colonized. Pakistan is only 72 years old and has had white ppl before the british even came. Also afghans are dominantly white with colored eyes. Obviously the souther you go the darker the ppl become and vice versa.

Indians are so wrinkly lol.... I thought asian don't raisin???
The albinos are experiencing legit sun danage since birth
Meaninh their skin gonna be a s good
Yea so many retards on here think white ethnics = colonized. Pakistan is only 72 years old and has had white ppl before the british even came. Also afghans are dominantly white with colored eyes. Obviously the souther you go the darker the ppl become and vice versa.
I India has had white people too dude.

Point is that the more north you go the the environment sucks shit so on average conpared to some random village in south india the people tend to on average facially develop like shit.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

lol what are you blonde you faggot?

read the thread mate. average white guy gets mogged by that Indian crowd easy.

the only white guys who look good when they tan are the ones who actually look good,
average european doesn't look good
you can't deny it the facial features are superior in the Indians.

View attachment 121449

lol at you mate. you can't mog shit with your fucking .0001 mm pathetic holes you call nostrils. probably why you look like a rat from side view and a subhuman from front.

Nah man im good keep in mind girls like prettyboys not ogre indians Also most indians got weak bones and big noses nothing like these albinos

Attachments

• 13284166.jpg
    13284166.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 42
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Nah man im good keep in mind girls like prettyboys not ogre indians Also most indians got weak bones and big noses nothing like these albinos
Weak bones? Lol at you framecel virgin with zero pren and pubertal t

the ethnic coping is getting stronger by the day on this website

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3043
you'll never cope with being indian
lol ive got near enough ideal coloring and will have ideal coloring when stroma is avaliabe .

extremely good genetics and better than great development.

you can now suck my dick

lol ive got near enough ideal coloring and will have ideal coloring when stroma is avaliabe .

extremely good genetics and better than great development.

you can now suck my dick

Tenor 5

you literally cannot tell me i do not have these.

why would i give a shit about what some subhuman online tells me. think about it.

i made this thread to prove how much of a halo white skin is and how Indians facially bonemog mog Europeans to the andromeda galaxy.

you cant deny it the proof is in the thread you are just posting gifs to cope with it
and you are gonna do the same thing in reply to this message

you literally cannot tell me i do not have these.

why would i give a shit about what some subhuman online tells me. think about it.

i made this thread to prove how much of a halo white skin is and how Indians facially bonemog mog Europeans to the andromeda galaxy.

you cant deny it the proof is in the thread you are just posting gifs to cope with it
and you are gonna do the same thing in reply to this message
Swing

Does anyone even take this dude seriously at this point?

Indeed. White skin = everything. These days foids can tell if you are white or not by using peripheral vision. It is the first step. If you are white, they look up to check you out. And then if you are actually good looking they will give IOI. This is in the west btw. If you are shitskin they won’t even bother to look up because hey assume shitskin= high chance of being ugly. It is what it is

This is fucking cope muh just be white no fuck that just have a good pheno no pheno no life

Last one looks like an ethnic Sean O'Pry ngl

I am light skinned curry and I'm still ugly man

19-24

I'm olive skin toned
failo skin tone. thats literally average in punjab nowhere near light skin
unless you look like my avi or the albinos i posted your bone structure isnt even what it should be.

or how it is for most in places like south india

failo skin tone. thats literally average in punjab nowhere near light skin
unless you look like my avi or the albinos i posted your bone structure isnt even what it should be.

or how it is for most in places like south india

most girls think i'm hispanic anyway so It doesn't matter

didnt you say you were white passing

JFL

okay rajesh keep coping
jfl ok bitch. why are you salty ive got lighter skin. is it because my thread is right?

JFL

okay rajesh keep coping
jfl ok bitch. why are you salty ive got lighter skin. is it because my thread is right?
I still mog anyway in bone.

JFL

okay rajesh keep coping
"white passing"

how the fuck can you be "white passing"

how the fuck do you pass as a color ?

you have to be that color