BRUTAL COLORING PILL. Indian men would MOG the FUCK out of modern Europeans if we ALL were WHITE

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Superior to Gigachad
the more developed the bone structure is in the face and the more the persons skin is light ( up until a certain point) the more dominant looking and attractive they are going to be compared to if they weren't

this is the reason why white people have a higher smv than Indians on average because Indians are more robust and developed in their facial bones on average but modern European people are haloed because of their white skin.

European colonialism favoured the light and in turn the lighter skinned peoples mostly ended up fucking their own faces up on average with the same thing the modern Europeans did and thats why the most primitive non civilised people (darker skinned people with access to good food) tend to have more developed skulls on average.
we just don't see how most of the time their skulls are quite more developed compared to western people because they are dark as fuck

you can kinda see this by just looking at random people from different populations where they do not fuck get fucked up environmentally (like rural north India, some Indian cities ,south India and most old Indian people) and seeing how their albinos look

for example

:

albino Indian family

albino Indian boys

some albino tribe in pakistan

albino Indian men

you can see some dudes in these pics that MOG most modern European men.

now that you understand what to look for

look at these pictures and imagine if they had white skin and some had blue eyes

:

(I know . already a slayer but he would be a world famous MM getting his dick sucked by this forum if his eyes were blue and or his skin was lighter)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, the next o'pry, Kill_Jew and 10 others
yet this forum is full of incels indians chadpreet. it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Romanicus
yet this forum is full of incels indians chadpreet. it is what it is

you don't understand. white skin is the biggest fucking halo to exist

way more of a halo than blue eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: I'mme, Ethnicsmatter, john_cope and 6 others
you don't understand. white skin is the biggest fucking halo to exist

way more of a halo than blue eyes
i do well i know well it's true

Cope. They don’t look that good man, and it’s not colonialism that created fair skin beauty standards, they have always existed in India and east Asia

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 2205, samm735 and 5 others
Cope. They don’t look that good man, and it’s not colonialism that created fair skin beauty standards, they have always existed in India and east Asia
why do you think? they developmentally and facially mog the fuck out of most european men easily. if we all had british coloring it would over for the rest of the world

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and Deleted member 2227
Looks absolutely disgusting anyway you put it.
Screenshot 20190927 195843

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2486 and 2 others
giphy.gif

He legit looks like someone hitler would call the ideal Aryan ubermensch specimen
look at his eye area.

the cope is unbelievable
My eye area? My eyes are blue nigger

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
Indians are the true Aryans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Cleftcel and FatJattMofo
  • +1
Reactions: Heirio
Yo uarent mogging anyone with that black nose

Yo uarent mogging anyone with that black nose
my nose is like tyler 1s kinda fat, short and wide but it not negroid mong

Last edited:
JFL @ this thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Those albinos look too ogre to mog anyone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 3043
Those albinos look too ogre to mog anyone
cope as fuck.

Caucasian features are what matters and not only white skin jfl.
these are caucasoid features. just very robust and dom. basically you are coping because you look like a beta compared to them
except from some of their noses.

who gives a shit anyway nose is and allways will be cope if its not jewish hooked

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
cope as fuck.

these are caucasoid features. just very robust and dom. basically you are coping because you look like a beta compared to them
I mog every single one of them and you too so shut the fuck up you fucking faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
cope as fuck.

except from some of their noses.

who gives a shit anyway nose is and allways will be cope if its not jewish hooked
Those are mixture of australoid and caucasian features.

• +1
Reactions: samm735
I mog every single one of them and you too so shut the fuck up you fucking faggot

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

you fucking don't you narrow beta male.

just admit it that they look super dom and their skulls mog yours to death 10000x over

what features within these people is australoid?
Not hard to see.look at their bone structure,noses and lips they clearly show australoid admixture

Those are mixture of australoid and caucasian features.
Not hard to see.look at their bone structure,noses and lips they clearly show australoid admixture
their lips are not.

SOME of their noses are australoid and it literally doesn't negate a single point in them.

and their bone structure is legit top tier so

ZdrtYoW

you are cherrypicking one guy,I agree he looks caucasian but look at others.

the difference is in the nose and chin.

a wider mouth and chin is super dom and attractive.

and the nose doesn't failo too hard.

his eye area is inferior to the other guys but still it isnt bad

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

just admit it that they look super dom and their skulls mog yours to death 10000x over
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

What a delusional ugly shitskin you are
. I mog you to oblivion and back you sad cunt

they look better with white skin but I don't think they mog europeans like you are claiming.
I don't know where you live but if it isn't chadvile they do
i mean they have fully formed skulls. meanwhile average european in half of the countries has underdeveloped everything
What a delusional ugly shitskin you are
. I mog you to oblivion and back you sad cunt

giphy.gif

you literally mog nothing you pathetic fgt.

I like how you are so triggered probably because you just realised that you got mogged by the group thats hated the most online

cant mog us with that nose
also good luck with the hair and eyebrows

edit: nvm I don't wanna make people bad over things they cannot control

Last edited:
I don't know where you live but if it isn't chadvile they do
i mean they have fully formed skulls. meanwhile average european in half of the countries has underdeveloped everything

giphy.gif

you literally mog nothing you pathetic fgt.

I like how you are so triggered probably because you just realised that you got mogged by the group thats hated the most online
I got rated psl 6 and above here and everywhere else
I fuck bitches and had multiple gfs
i bet you're a virgin
I bet you're below 5'9
I bet you never even kissed a women. You fucking vermin wanna talk about coping? Literal subhuman that should be put down like the dog he is

I got rated psl 6 and above here and everywhere else
I fuck bitches and had multiple gfs
i bet you're a virgin
I bet you're below 5'9
I bet you never even kissed a women. You fucking vermin wanna talk about coping? Literal subhuman that should be put down like the dog he is

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

lol what are you blonde you faggot?
LMAO at your examples.

A white guy who gets tan as shit still somehow looks great compared to curry. I know a few curries here in Northern Europe. Lots of Russian here too. Girls love black guys here but if you are curry you seem to be invisible to women. It's harsh as fuck. They have great jaws and amazing beards but they get disregarded purely because of ethnicity. It's like they don't even have SMV. They are just an instant nope. At least here. Same with Asians.
read the thread mate. average white guy gets mogged by that Indian crowd easy.

the only white guys who look good when they tan are the ones who actually look good,
average european doesn't look good
you can't deny it the facial features are superior in the Indians.

lol at you mate. you can't mog shit with your fucking .0001 mm pathetic holes you call nostrils. probably why you look like a rat from side view and a subhuman from front.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

lol what are you blonde you faggot?

read the thread mate. average white guy gets mogged by that Indian crowd easy.

the only white guys who look good when they tan are the ones who actually look good,
average european doesn't look good
you can't deny it the facial features are superior in the Indians.

View attachment 121449

lol at you mate. you can't mog shit with your fucking .0001 mm pathetic holes you call nostrils. probably why you look like a rat from side view and a subhuman from front.

I'm not denying it. Arabs mog us too but my point was they still have a much harder time getting laid here.

Should’ve added this indian on the list too op

Attachments

• 6B8BBD4B-0B8E-48AE-9A0D-CC164EE0A202.jpeg
    6B8BBD4B-0B8E-48AE-9A0D-CC164EE0A202.jpeg
    39.3 KB · Views: 58
  • A8C3F4BC-B1EF-4087-8DE7-FEC66CBA3318.jpeg
    A8C3F4BC-B1EF-4087-8DE7-FEC66CBA3318.jpeg
    96.7 KB · Views: 67
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and FatJattMofo
Screenshot 20190927 202122 Chrome

Holy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and FatJattMofo
Indeed. White skin = everything. These days foids can tell if you are white or not by using peripheral vision. It is the first step. If you are white, they look up to check you out. And then if you are actually good looking they will give IOI. This is in the west btw. If you are shitskin they won’t even bother to look up because hey assume shitskin= high chance of being ugly. It is what it is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and BigBoy
Another cope breaking the fabric space-time
Giphy 6

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2227
Captura de Tela 2019 09 27 as 155639

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Yo momma and Deleted member 2227
It's not about skin, it's about white traits.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and Deleted member 3043
Looks really good, but your thread is

"Brutal coloring pill" and im sure that most indians dont have this type of growth and structure so...
most do dude. you can see in the pictures I posted .

legit in every albino pic there a dude with similiar growth. the only difference is nose
chin and eye area
this guys chin rivals Fabien Pelous and dudes some farmer

Last edited:
OP coping harder than a drug addict

What's your obsession with skin color lol? It reeks of inferiority (which is rightfully placed, I might add, since you're a shitskin Jatt). The average white does get mogged by the average ethnic though. The average white looks feminine whereas the average ethnic looks masculine.