BRUTAL CONFESSION OF A USER WHO'S NEVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND

Deleted member 4991

Deleted member 4991

Kraken
I just saw this confession in my uni facebook where this guy has no idea what's wrong with him, how every girl tells him that he'd make a great husband... Yet no one wants him...

This is why bluepill conditioning is so deadly and insidious because it convinces people to believe in stupid disney storylines and people don't realize its their looks until its too late...

Attachments

• incel.png
    incel.png
    62 KB · Views: 55
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6723 and 4 others
:feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot and Deleted member 8576
He just needs to get a haircut

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and Deleted member 8576
Brutal , but if girls still want to hangout with him maybe he has average psl but smv is very low .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, mulattomaxxer, Hozay and 2 others
dnr
DE9AD0CB D61B 4892 B3EE A9205A686F81

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7651 and Deleted member 4991
Just be nice to her bro

Brutal , but if girls still want to hangout with him maybe he has average psl but smv is very low .
i see below average guys hanging out with girls literally all the time. they use them as emotional tampons lol or the "Gay friend"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7651, mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 4991
I quit my uni studies to fix my inceldom. It's more important than you think to have healthy social emotional connections.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, autistic_tendencies, Hozay and 1 other person
I quit my uni studies to fix my inceldom. It's more important than you think to have healthy social emotional connections.

Yeah but as soon as you make that apparent to people you know outside of the PSL community they lambaste you for something that's true! We've been brainwashed from birth and gradually indoctrinated during our early years.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 275 and Hozay

He must look like a soy boy. Low tier normie is still human in a womans eyes, however you are some asexual being to women. Any expression of sexual desire will be shut down and you will be labeled as a creep.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7651
Bluepill destroys lives if your not born gl. He needs the honest truth, I have seen bluepilled people like this and they will never improve until then understand and accept they need to be good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8080 and Deleted member 4991