brutal dickpill. about to commit suicide

D

Deleted member 28039

Gold
i entered a group of dating on telegram and someone posted a dickpill. and i know it isnt fake because its with face and everything. i cannot believe with what im about to compete. my dick is small. and im also bald and short. this guy in my age and looks way younger then me and hes just a normie. cant believe this bullshit

why bother. why even fucking bother with anything. dickpill is the worst pill . fuck this shit. and mine is among the smallests

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hattrick, chrisN, Pesho and 9 others
It doesn't matter because no one would sex a bald short subhuman anyway. Big dick is only useful when you're already normie tier.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, Lawton88, Deleted member 26774 and 5 others
i called a plastic surgeon today. and he said that they can only make it wider and this shit is like 15,000 dollars. fuck this shit. whats the point of a thick and short cock

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
and its not like i have any personality to compensate for this shit anyway. i beraly even know how to talk.

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
i called a plastic surgeon today. and he said that they can only make it wider and this shit is like 15,000 dollars. fuck this shit. whats the point of a thick and short cock
Chode is still better than a thin small cock, get hair plugs and lifts for now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fgsfds and BigJimsWornOutTires
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Chode is still better than a thin small cock, get hair plugs and lifts for now
now i officially know ITS OVER.

i would still lose the weight. for myself. but i gave up on woman. i accepted my fate

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and BongMog
now i officially know ITS OVER.

i would still lose the weight. for myself. but i gave up on woman. i accepted my fate
It's never truly over @BigJimsWornOutTires

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
measurements?

Thanks for the looksmaxxing advice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Xerryx, Pesho and 3 others
i entered a group of dating on telegram and someone posted a dickpill. and i know it isnt fake because its with face and everything. i cannot believe with what im about to compete. my dick is small. and im also bald and short. this guy in my age and looks way younger then me and hes just a normie. cant believe this bullshit

why bother. why even fucking bother with anything. dickpill is the worst pill . fuck this shit. and mine is among the smallests
The average newborn head circumference is about 13.5 inches. So the vagina must open that wide for the parasitic slide. After the parasite has destroyed its mother's vagina by ripping that bitch apart, the female body immediately gets to work by repairing the damage the parasite had done. Within a week, the vagina returns to a ready for a two-inch minimal punch. HOWEVER. Understand, it's not how wide you open that vagina or how deep you go that makes her climax, it's how you work her bell, thus floppy snot tumor — her clitoris. She can make that bitch cum with just a fingertip. Now compare your fingertip to your penis. Which is bigger? And there, you should feel better now.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27857
The average newborn head circumference is about 13.5 inches. So the vagina must open that wide for the parasitic slide. After the parasite has destroyed its mother's vagina by ripping that bitch apart, the female body immediately gets to work by repairing the damage the parasite had done. Within a week, the vagina returns to a ready for a two-inch minimal punch. HOWEVER. Understand, it's not how wide you open that vagina or how deep you go that makes her climax, it's how you work her bell, thus floppy snot tumor — her clitoris. She can make that bitch cum with just a fingertip. Now compare your fingertip to your penis. Which is bigger? And there, you should feel better now.
Thanks for the cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27857 and BigJimsWornOutTires
even if she could feel it its not just how it feels. the bigger it looks the more it impresses her. even if would ripped her vagina she would prefer the bigger. i want a real relationship. im 31. im not in the age for nonsense

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
even if she could feel it its not just how it feels. the bigger it looks the more it impresses her. even if would ripped her vagina she would prefer the bigger. i want a real relationship. im 31. im not in the age for nonsense

But you can't walk around with a big dick hanging out, thus impressing her. You could wear tight jeans, but trust me, only a day or two per week. The fabric tightness cuts off circulation to the penis and balls which leads to rashes, pain, and possible infections.
Sad Michael Scott GIF
But a muscular body! Well. That can impress her all day and night, nigga bean.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
ngl dickpill really is the most brutal. Try PE for a year and lmk if it works

• +1
dickpîll is easy just hang weight it takes just a lot of time and dedication.

not worth it if > 5.5inch in my opinion face is king + foids think Chad's cock is bigger than it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27857
why don’t you listen to what anyone on this forum has to say? all i fucking see when i log on is you crying about how small your cock is or how fat and bald you are, shit it’s even your fucking name, you’ve made it your whole personality and choose to ignore well structured and the most basic advice like losing fucking weight whenever you ask us to help you, you’ve swallowed the dick pill yet you can’t stop swallowing food you fat fuck and that’s the reason your micro penis won’t grow

The least impactful pill. This is coming from someone with a 8"x7"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lawton88 and Deleted member 27857
why don’t you listen to what anyone on this forum has to say? all i fucking see when i log on is you crying about how small your cock is or how fat and bald you are, shit it’s even your fucking name, you’ve made it your whole personality and choose to ignore well structured and the most basic advice like losing fucking weight whenever you ask us to help you, you’ve swallowed the dick pill yet you can’t stop swallowing food you fat fuck and that’s the reason your micro penis won’t grow
im on psychiatric medication that fucked my metabolism. i litterly dont eat bearly anything and yet cant lose the weight. i have an appointment next week to fix my subhuman lower third.

How do you not know about PE?

• +1
at least you dont have last stage cancer be grateful

You being bald hinders you 10x worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back