what kind of penis enlargment surgery do i need?

D

Deleted member 28039

Gold

i have blood flow problem too. like sometimes my dick get buried under my fat patch and look like a micro penis

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19174, ripcordgod1, User49 and 7 others
just lose weigth thats why you have a thick fat pad

• +1
Reactions: lstar2005, homovirgin, Deleted member 15539 and 3 others
How many times a day do you jerk off?

JFL why are there so many people planning surgeries before doing the bare minimum of putting down their big macs

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 20064, homovirgin and 3 others
Lose weight bro you are fat as fuck. You can't get an erection cause your test is low as fuck, go exercise and fix your health

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
Right...
Well, if you have blood flow problems those could be even more intensified if you stretch or modify the penis in any way.
its too thin. i need some girth if i want the woman to even feel something

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
1) Stop being fat
2) no surgery for erect penis length, only flaccid

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Your girth is decent Just need length which the most hard part lol

View attachment 2164566

i have blood flow problem too. like sometimes my dick get buried under my fat patch and look like a micro penis
What the fuck. You’re deluded. You don’t need penis enlargement, you need to lose 100lbs.
That should be your first, second and third priority.

Losing weight is so fucking easy now too. If you don’t have the mental fortitude to not stuff your face, there are GLP1 antagonists, stimulants, gastric band surgery.

Fat people are so unlovable.
1E516F95 84BE 4196 B88F 00D11DBDBA49

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: not_ovER, CT03 and uberfuckchad
Silicone Implants?
For length? Never heard of it. Afaik there is only the way of cutting the suspensory ligament of the penis, which only increases erect length by like 1cm, non erect more significantly up to 5cm tho.

Silicone Implants?
There is a silicone implant product called "penuma" i just looked it up on reddit. Wild stuff, glad i dont need none of that. many guys reproting sensitivity loss in their dick and it genrellay looks weird to me, like if you stuffed a sock with silicone. It seems to work tho.

What the fuck. You’re deluded. You don’t need penis enlargement, you need to lose 100lbs.

Losing weight is so fucking easy now too. If you don’t have the mental fortitude to not stuff your face, there are GLP1 antagonists, stimulants, gastric band surgery.

View attachment 2164624

View attachment 2164624
do you really think a woman will want a bald manelt with a small dick? thats why i got fat. im thinking to myself... why bother...

do you really think a woman will want a bald manelt with a small dick? thats why i got fat. im thinking to myself... why bother...
then don’t fucking post this self loathing nonsense, why would you bother attaching 100lb weights to your cock for length rather than losing 100lbs which can reveal up to 1.5 inches of your dick, you also obviously have erectile dysfunction so fix your fucking health

lose weight and look through these threads then after you’ve done that consider cock lengthening which i highly doubt your fat worthless self will even need

lose fat first you obese pig

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Best to transition

Okay, I'm sorry you're bald and short. That shit sucks and they're seriously difficult to fix. But they don't make you unlovable.

I'm not sorry you're fat. Being fat is the only thing which makes to unlovable. It's a reflection of your opinion of yourself. Being fat is easy so easy to fix now.

We live in an era when you can buy a year's worth of semaglutide for $1000.

You can get gastric sleeve surgery package in istanbul for £2300, everything included except flights. That's half the cost of dick surgery.

Your obesity has nothing to do with being bald or short. It has everything to do with you being pathetic and making excuses. You're thinking about dick surgery? You're fucking deluded.

• +1
Reactions: ripcordgod1
Your fat and fucking bald penis surgery will do nothing for you.