brutal discovery, phone cameras are better than dslrs gtfih

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
as i was discussing on lens distortion with bluepilled users here, i saw some copers that telling me " you need a dslr camera to look human" and " phone cameras are trash, but look what i have found. dslrs are actually looksminning you. iphones pics have better coloring. dslr took away all her collagen and coloring. absolutely brutal tbh

Screenshot 2022 12 27 114858
Screenshot 2022 12 27 114952

Screenshot 2022 12 27 113759

Screenshot 2022 12 27 113722
Screenshot 2022 12 27 113524
Screenshot 2022 12 27 113539
Screenshot 2022 12 27 113735

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 7580
Nonsense , they just lightroomed thr iphone photos , iphone propaganda

Dslr cameras have extremely higher quality than phone cameras because the sensor in phones is tiny

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 24444, Gonthar and 2 others
. RAW images taken from a DSLR look like shit because they aren't processed. It's considered an unfinished product but that does not mean RAW is more true to life. RAW pics generally look more washed out and lack saturation

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 24444, Gonthar and 1 other person
. RAW images taken from a DSLR look like shit because they aren't processed. It's considered an unfinished product but that does not mean RAW is more true to life. RAW pics generally look more washed out and lack saturation
But who cares about that, if you put raw looksminned pics on your tinder profile you get swiped left 100 times out of 100 times. But with processed and more appealing pics of iphone you can succeed more. Girls only care about outcome, and the dslr outcome is shit compared to an iPhone.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Nonsense , they just lightroomed thr iphone photos , iphone propaganda

Dslr cameras have extremely higher quality than phone cameras because the sensor in phones is tiny
Cope, using dslr= losing all the collagen and coloring.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Cope, using dslr= losing all the collagen and coloring.
you mean using dslr , the colouring changes but you get an extremely higher quality image.

But if thats true, yes its annoying to have to lightroom your photo after dslr, but worth it and essential if you want the perfect image

both camera wont fix subhumaness

• +1
Reactions: mortis, jojoyou and Gonthar
But who cares about that, if you put raw looksminned pics on your tinder profile you get swiped left 100 times out of 100 times.
If you look better in photos than in real life, you're simply gonna waste your time when you will meet with the girls and they will see you actually look worse in reality...

I've been involved in online dating since the early days when it was much easier, I had some great photos, carefully lighted and shot compared to the other guys who had some really lousy pics, even got messages and compliments for them and went out on dates with dozens of girls I've met online, but ultimately had very little success, if you don't look good in real life you can forget about it, it doesn't matter how good you look in photos, ultimately you'll just waste your time, money and hopes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and mortis
dslr pics are taken by someone who doesnt know how to use a camera

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
Water
Do you think chads and Stacie’s are using dslrs for insta and tiktok 😂😂

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Deleted member 23554 and mortis
If you look better in photos than in real life, you're simply gonna waste your time when you will meet with the girls and they will see you actually look worse in reality...

I've been involved in online dating since the early days when it was much easier, I had some great photos, carefully lighted and shot compared to the other guys who had some really lousy pics, even got messages and compliments for them and went out on dates with dozens of girls I've met online, but ultimately had very little success, if you don't look good in real life you can forget about it, it doesn't matter how good you look in photos, ultimately you'll just waste your time, money and hopes.
true but a little fraud is ok, iphones processed pic frauds it to perfection.

How old are you