Brutal don’t be curry pill … normies are more racist than anyone on this forum

D

Deleted member 7580

Kraken
Some private/non profit organization in my city raised one MILLION for Ukraine in only 1 day.. so many large donations from people

But absolutely no one donated for Syria bcz most Syrians/Arabs look Indian … fuck that’s brutal

Normies and most users here would call me racist if i said indians are ugly, but unlike them atleast I don’t think ugly people should be treated different

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18045, LOST18yearold, Chadeep and 14 others
have a reply sir

but i remember the world was donating money for Beirut when that thing exploded. pretty sure they donated for syria also. but yea. racism is real behind door, ppl just hide it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Alt Number 3, Deleted member 9670 and 4 others
have a reply sir

but i remember the world was donating money for Beirut when that thing exploded. pretty sure they donated for syria also. but yea. racism is real behind door, ppl just hide it
Never heard people donating to Syria here tbh

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Yes,they all want ukrainian migrants while having getting pissed off if syrians came over.

• +1
lmao I love how you twisted people generally hating Arab migrants and refugees in Europe and even Canada to "le curries". You definitely are an abused dog for Indians 100% lmao talk about rent-free:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
but when ethnics say all whites are racist,we are gaslit.

Do you get some kind of sick enjoyment out of this?

Evil piece of shit

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 9641 and 6 others
so ur saying everyone should be nice and feminine to eachother? cringe

@Biggdink are you chad ? or why do you keep saying that being normie is enough?

@Biggdink are you chad ? or why do you keep saying that being normie is enough?
Nt normies slay or get girlfriends… non nt normies dont, so yea if you’re not nt then you need chad lookz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Looks234 and qaum
Nt normies slay or get girlfriends… non nt normies dont, so yea if you’re not nt then you need chad lookz
do you have any advice on being NT?

Last edited:
I think it's because there has been a culture shift in the west since the start of the Syrian civil war (around 2011). keeping up with global affairs and virtue signalling is now an expectation.

also partly because Ukraine vs Russia is an extremely clear cut conflict between nation states with an obvious aggressor

and potentially because western culture makes it easier to relate to than the middle east

Masturbate in public
sad to see how you were once a respectable user and now just a shadow of your self posting unfunny shit for reacts
keep your head up man

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Looks234
Damn white people

sad to see how you were once a respectable user and now just a shadow of your self posting unfunny shit for reacts
keep your head up man
@quam on an anonymous forum told me I’m just a shadow of myself

EF9043FE 0BEA 403E 9D92 AFB4CC7154F3

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Alt Number 3, Deleted member 7580 and 2 others
keep your head up man
How would you know what looksmaxxer was like? Are you an alt?

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and qaum
Yes,they all want ukrainian migrants while having getting pissed off if syrians came over.
Being less bothered by one immigration over another is normal
The economic contribution of immigrants from Middle East and Africa in the west is negative whilst UE immigrants contribute positively
There are a thousand ways to measure how beneficial or nocive immigrants will be for a given country
The crime rates of European immigrants is also lower
Higher literacy rates as well
People know middle easterners are different then Ukrainians

Being less bothered by one immigration over another is normal
The economic contribution of immigrants from Middle East and Africa in the west is negative whilst UE immigrants contribute positively
There are a thousand ways to measure how beneficial or nocive immigrants will be for a given country
The crime rates of European immigrants is also lower
Higher literacy rates as well
People know middle easterners are different then Ukrainians
why this gaslighting and subtlety?just own your racism.

if middle easterners were blonde nordic people even their religion wouldn't matter,if ukrainazis were curry looking people wouldnt give a shit

also were talking life vs death here and temporary refugee status.whites rather have brown people die from their CIA wars then have even one brown person come over.

its the same as immigration in usa.if canadians migrated illegally enmasse noone would care.if brown people contribute and come over legally its a problem as you can see with the far right hatred against indians in big tech.

Last edited:
How would you know what looksmaxxer was like? Are you an alt?
Man thinks I’m tryna be a respectable user
I’m only still here because of reacts

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 7580
do you have any advice on being NT?
Braun chemistry is harder to change than looks but exposure therapy can work

• +1
Reactions: qaum
Braun chemistry is harder to change than looks but exposure therapy can work
do you have any advice please how to use social circle? i can't just directly ask friends to introduce girls?

why this gaslighting and subtlety?just own your racism.

if middle easterners were blonde nordic people even their religion wouldn't matter,if ukrainazis were curry looking people wouldnt give a shit
I guess I am technically a racist since I hierarchise how beneficial some immigrants will be for a country but I do not care
how many germans have done terrorist attack in the west ?
how many middle easterners or north africans ?
You get my point
I'm not against any immigration anyway and I think a few syrians can come to the west

• JFL
Reactions: Anyanglover
if they nuked india nobody would care really people would virtue signal that's all

but when 3000 people died from 9/11 they go to war

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 15099
I guess I am technically a racist since I hierarchise how beneficial some immigrants will be for a country but I do not care
You get my point
I'm not against any immigration anyway and I think a few syrians can come to the west
far right terrorism is more ubiquitous in america than islamic terrorism

far right terrorism is more ubiquitous in america than islamic terrorism
I'm not from America so I can't speak about this , maybe you are right
In my country it is the opposite

You get my point
people call me a racist for wanting low immigration

idc what demographics come really idc about refugees coming

if they nuked india nobody would care really people would virtue signal that's all

but when 3000 people died from 9/11 they go to war
3000 americans collectively have higher psl and smv than 1.3 billion indians. Don't blame them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045 and Deleted member 7580
do you have any advice please how to use social circle? i can't just directly ask friends to introduce girls?
Either ask them directly or go to parties with your friends and meet girls there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and qaum
Either ask them directly or go to parties with your friends and meet girls there
so i should make a move on drunk girls? this shit sounds so vague man

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
so i should make a move on drunk girls? this shit sounds so vague man
Drink some alcohol and you’d lose inhibition

• JFL
Reactions: qaum

should I read this book?

will it make me an NT slayer @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: qaum, Deleted member 7580 and Looks234
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 7580
@looksmaxxer234 how to pull shawties man? should i thugmax?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Looks234
water looks are ur life worth literally