BRUTAL EVISCERATION OF @GOLANG (EXPOSED FOR HOMOSEXUALITY)

COPE, YOU CLEARLY HAVE A TASTE FOR THE WHITE DICK UP YOUR ASS SINCE YOUR SUCKING THEM 24/7. ALSO YOU DELETED ONE YOUR OLD 4CHAN ARCHIVES WHEN CONFRONTED.
ANOTHER
@MakinItHappen.
@Kingkellz DO YOUR JOB

@sytyl @SubhumanCurrycel
@Golang explain this shit the style is way too like yours sus as fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 6963, 5'8manlet and 2 others
Brbbrah the hindu caped crusader. Make another one for abmonger too

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 9072, sytyl and 1 other person
idk what this is about. but bumped and repped

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 6723, sytyl and 2 others
Brbbrah the hindu caped crusader. Make another one for abmonger too
@abmonger is a Batman gang associate

Batman V Superman GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY | Superman gif, Batman, Batman  v

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, 6485b025t, 5'8manlet and 3 others
I'd make out with @Sikkunt23 irl ngl , he has nice lips .
Thoughts ? @her

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 6402 and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, ThreadMatters, SubhumanCurrycel and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 6723, Copeful and 3 others
Eviserate this nigga

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
yea @Golang does pretty much look similar to an average arab/curry. theres a huge amt of western ethnics that he mogs (if u remove those ridiculous hyperopia glasses), but that inferiority complex is almost gosick-tier.

idk why users on this site have such an issue with him. hes not even hostile in any way.
57d.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Zygos4Life, brutal_blackpill and 3 others
Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382, sytyl, Deleted member 6217 and 1 other person
Cope
he’s an average ethnic, actually mogs lots of Muslims and Hindus
OF COURSE YOU WOULD SAY THAT SINCE HIS NARROW PALATE MOUTH IS ON YOUR MICROSCOPIC DICK

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Zygos4Life, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
bump gandy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
op is abused cat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23, sytyl and Deleted member 9072
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Looks234, Marsiere214, Deleted member 6191 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
What a faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, sytyl, Copeful and 1 other person
bumo

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 6723
Op is abused cat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 8576
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Looks234, sandcelmuttcel, 6485b025t and 2 others
No, not at all. It's just that you don't seem to understand that sucking white cock 24/7 365 on an online forum won't result in waking up white tomorrow. You are a beyond pathetic user, and resort to blaming your race for your subhumanity
in his (@Golang) case, hes literally around an average looking ethnic (most curries/arabs i see irl are similar looking). his "subhumanity" is primarily influenced by racial factors, as obv the average white mogs him to death. why is him hating his race any different from manlets hating their height or ugly people hating their face?

ngl if i were shorter, had worse coloring, unfixable flaws, etc i'd prob be very self hating too.

ur "evisceration" was just spamming the same phrases made by ppl long back lol. if u had a triple digit iq, u wouldve moved on from this phase abt 4000 posts back.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Golang and Deleted member 9072
in his (@Golang) case, hes literally around an average looking ethnic (most curries/arabs i see irl are similar looking). his "subhumanity" is primarily influenced by racial factors, as obv the average white mogs him to death. why is him hating his race any different from manlets hating their height or ugly people hating their face?

ngl if i were shorter, had worse coloring, unfixable flaws, etc i'd prob be very self hating too.

ur "evisceration" was just spamming the same phrases made by ppl long back lol. if u had a triple digit iq, u wouldve moved on from this phase abt 4000 posts back.
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
GO BACK TO REDDIT JFL JUST LOL IF YOUR HERE TO LOOKSMAX WHEN YOUR A 5 FOOT SMALL WRISTED BALDING BENGALI WITH SEVERE LIP INCOMPETENCE. I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF YOU HAVE A COMFORTABLE SAFE ZONE AND WORD FOR JACKING OFF.

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Copeful
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
GO BACK TO REDDIT JFL JUST LOL IF YOUR HERE TO LOOKSMAX WHEN YOUR A 5 FOOT SMALL WRISTED BALDING BENGALI WITH SEVERE LIP INCOMPETENCE. I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF YOU HAVE A COMFORTABLE SAFE ZONE AND WORD FOR JACKING OFF.

He literally admitted to having an unfixable midface, an extremely long nose and a narrow fwhr peanut skull , just lol .

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, curryslayerordeath and Deleted member 9072
BUMP TBH NGL

im 6 foot 3...im not bengali...i dont have anywhere close to a small frame...i have very slightly past a nw1 hairline...

im very recessed, have severe lip incompetence/gummy smile, and flat zygos but not even close to a long midface.

jfl @ u pulling random insults out of ur ass

u joined legit last month, already have a red username, and are prob a wimp irl. cringy as fuck to "bully" ppl online with the presence that u have.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Golang, Introvertednarc, Copeful and 1 other person
im 6 foot 3...im not bengali...i dont have anywhere close to a small frame...i have very slightly past a nw1 hairline...

im very recessed, have severe lip incompetence/gummy smile, and flat zygos but not even close to a long midface.

@Introvertednarc thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Golang, Introvertednarc and Copeful
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 9072

u joined legit last month, already have a red username, and are prob a wimp irl. cringy as fuck to "bully" ppl online with the presence that u have.

INDEED SON, I'M A MENTALCEL THAT HATES HANGING OUT WITH NORMIES AND ONLY SPENDS HIS SPARE TIME HERE, BUT WHAT I DO KNOW IS THAT I DON'T HAVE SEVERE LIP INCOMPETENCE AND FLAT ZYGOS WHILE BEING A BALDING JANITOR. KEEP LOOKSMAXXING FOR AN OVERWEIGHT AUNTY THAT WILL PROBABLY CRUSH YOU FOR THE FRAME YOU HAVE

images
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
prob gonna reply with the same recycled phrases. zero originality or intelligence jfl
i was just restating what u said urself ? I'm infinitely more intelligent than u , + I face mog ur deathnic ass into suicidal depression .

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Copeful, curryslayerordeath and Deleted member 9072
INDEED SON, I'M A MENTALCEL THAT HATES HANGING OUT WITH NORMIES AND ONLY SPENDS HIS SPARE TIME HERE, BUT WHAT I DO KNOW IS THAT I DON'T HAVE SEVERE LIP INCOMPETENCE AND FLAT ZYGOS WHILE BEING A BALDING JANITOR. KEEP LOOKSMAXXING FOR AN OVERWEIGHT AUNTY THAT WILL PROBABLY CRUSH YOU FOR THE FRAME YOU HAVE

images
giphy.gif

woahhhhhh i can admit that i have flaws, what an astounding development!!

i assume u must be a gigamogger 6ft2 22 inch bideltoid chadpreet with a 8 inch cock who spends his time fighting sfcels online?? u must have hundreds of lays already??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Marsiere214 and Copeful
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Copeful and Deleted member 9072

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 6723 and Introvertednarc
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 9072
No, not at all. It's just that you don't seem to understand that sucking white cock 24/7 365 on an online forum won't result in waking up white tomorrow. You are a beyond pathetic user, and resort to blaming your race for your subhumanity
why do u care if someone does that, leave the white dick sucker faggots alone jfl let em live their fantasies ngl. dont judge other people's kinks :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Golang, Copeful and Deleted member 9072
woahhhhhh i can admit that i have flaws, what an astounding development!!

i assume u must be a gigamogger 6ft2 22 inch bideltoid chadpreet with a 8 inch cock who spends his time fighting sfcels online?? u must have hundreds of lays already??
COPE, I AM A HIGH T ETHNIC MUSLIM MOGGER THAT HAS TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE IN ABOUT 127 MARTIAL ARTS.

• Love it
Reactions: Copeful
yo am i late to the party

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 9072