BRUTAL EVISCERATION OF @GOLANG (EXPOSED FOR HOMOSEXUALITY)

(EXPOSED FOR HOMOSEXUALITY)

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 6217
yo am i late to the party
This one was for srs your evisceration was mostly for jokes/reacts but this guy is legit a homosexual
@TheCopefulCurry

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hozay and Copeful
This one was for srs your evisceration was mostly for jokes/reacts but this guy is legit a homosexual
@TheCopefulCurry

giphy.gif
Damn wtf , i thought homos were supposed to be banned

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 9072
why do u care if someone does that, leave the white dick sucker faggots alone jfl let em live their fantasies ngl. dont judge other people's kinks :feelskek: :feelskek:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse and sloopnoob
tenor.gif
4rUU.gif

INB4 THAT LOW T ESTROGEN RIDDEN SELF HATING CUCK CALLS HIS FUCKBUDDIES AKA SFCELS / MOLE RATS

qBlOHo6.jpg

BEING ONCE THE INNOCENT HUMBLE MORAL DRIVEN LAD I AM, USED TO THINK @Golang WAS THE USUAL CRACKER IN THE BOX WITH HIS POSTS/THREADS, BUT ALAS, ASSOCIATES @sytyl AND @Introvertednarc HAD CONFIRMED ME OF THIS DOWN SYNDROME NARROW SKULLCELL HORSEFACE'S TRUE PICTURES ONCE IN A THREAD
golang2-jpg.709218

5QBW.gif
aQ4y9Zu.gif
source.gif

HOLY SHIT, JFL AT THIS UGLY RECESSED ANAL LOVING DICK SUCKING CLOSETED FAGGOT HATING ON HIS OWN RACE/ETHNICS AND BARKING AT OTHERS FROM ORDERS RECEIVED FROM HIS WHITE DADDIES WHILE HIS LOOKSMATCH MIA KHALIFA IS BEING POUNDED BY BBC NIGGAS. ALLAH HAD GIVEN HIM THE PUNISHMENT HE DESERVED.

qrHBTMAiupsVw6D3TNE9cBJBw6yV5TCIyRhi_7_sXw8=w320-h173-no

ON TOP OF HIS LOW IQ FOR POSTING HIS PICS HERE, HE POSTS ON 4CHAN TRYING TO EARN AND GAIN SYMPATHY FROM GOOKS, CURRIES, CHINKS AND CUMSKINS ALIKE PASSING HIM AROUND LIKE FRESH MEAT.

OF COURSE FURTHER INVESTIGATION INTO MY RESEARCH, USING MY HIGH IQ SKILLS TO REVERSE SEARCH, FIND IMAGE HASH AND DWELL DEEPER INTO THE ARCHIVES HE HAS POSTED, THIS WAS THE LAST STRAW FOR ME.
giphy.gif

HE WANTS TO PERFORM FELLATIO ON WHITE TWINKS, IS THIS THE RESULT OF SELF HATING ETHNICS AND WHITES ALIKE. RESORTING TO HOMOSEXUALITY.
giphy.gif

IF I EVER SAW THIS CASTRATED DYKE IN FRONT OF ME, I WOULD CRUSH HIM LIKE A PEANUT AND DOOM THIS BLEEDING PERIOD INTO INCELDOM FOREVER WHERE NOT EVEN AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE WOULD BENEFIT. LOL AT THIS DILDO SEXUALLY ABUSED CRYING DOG ACTING TOUGH.

TAGGING BATMAN GANG: @JizzFarmer @TheCopefulCurry @Sikkunt23 @CookiesAndCream

original.gif

Jfl brutal thread indeed... The 4chan stuff :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 9072 and SubhumanCurrycel
tenor.gif
4rUU.gif

INB4 THAT LOW T ESTROGEN RIDDEN SELF HATING CUCK CALLS HIS FUCKBUDDIES AKA SFCELS / MOLE RATS

qBlOHo6.jpg

BEING ONCE THE INNOCENT HUMBLE MORAL DRIVEN LAD I AM, USED TO THINK @Golang WAS THE USUAL CRACKER IN THE BOX WITH HIS POSTS/THREADS, BUT ALAS, ASSOCIATES @sytyl AND @Introvertednarc HAD CONFIRMED ME OF THIS DOWN SYNDROME NARROW SKULLCELL HORSEFACE'S TRUE PICTURES ONCE IN A THREAD
golang2-jpg.709218

5QBW.gif
aQ4y9Zu.gif
source.gif

HOLY SHIT, JFL AT THIS UGLY RECESSED ANAL LOVING DICK SUCKING CLOSETED FAGGOT HATING ON HIS OWN RACE/ETHNICS AND BARKING AT OTHERS FROM ORDERS RECEIVED FROM HIS WHITE DADDIES WHILE HIS LOOKSMATCH MIA KHALIFA IS BEING POUNDED BY BBC NIGGAS. ALLAH HAD GIVEN HIM THE PUNISHMENT HE DESERVED.

qrHBTMAiupsVw6D3TNE9cBJBw6yV5TCIyRhi_7_sXw8=w320-h173-no

ON TOP OF HIS LOW IQ FOR POSTING HIS PICS HERE, HE POSTS ON 4CHAN TRYING TO EARN AND GAIN SYMPATHY FROM GOOKS, CURRIES, CHINKS AND CUMSKINS ALIKE PASSING HIM AROUND LIKE FRESH MEAT.

OF COURSE FURTHER INVESTIGATION INTO MY RESEARCH, USING MY HIGH IQ SKILLS TO REVERSE SEARCH, FIND IMAGE HASH AND DWELL DEEPER INTO THE ARCHIVES HE HAS POSTED, THIS WAS THE LAST STRAW FOR ME.
giphy.gif

HE WANTS TO PERFORM FELLATIO ON WHITE TWINKS, IS THIS THE RESULT OF SELF HATING ETHNICS AND WHITES ALIKE. RESORTING TO HOMOSEXUALITY.
giphy.gif

IF I EVER SAW THIS CASTRATED DYKE IN FRONT OF ME, I WOULD CRUSH HIM LIKE A PEANUT AND DOOM THIS BLEEDING PERIOD INTO INCELDOM FOREVER WHERE NOT EVEN AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE WOULD BENEFIT. LOL AT THIS DILDO SEXUALLY ABUSED CRYING DOG ACTING TOUGH.

TAGGING BATMAN GANG: @JizzFarmer @TheCopefulCurry @Sikkunt23 @CookiesAndCream

original.gif

nigga u clog ze toilet with deez posts

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
idk bru
yes u eviscerate doze mofos but they still live rent free
just ignore and leave the fucking toilet unclogged jfl

• JFL
COPE, YOU CLEARLY HAVE A TASTE FOR THE WHITE DICK UP YOUR ASS SINCE YOUR SUCKING THEM 24/7. ALSO YOU DELETED ONE YOUR OLD 4CHAN ARCHIVES WHEN CONFRONTED.
ANOTHER
@MakinItHappen.
@Kingkellz DO YOUR JOB

@sytyl @SubhumanCurrycel
@Mathafack CAN CONFIRM
this isnt true at all
some lifeless ethnic creates alt accounts for users
the same happened me but on discord, and he wrote the same kinda gay shit
imagine being this lifeless

@Golang

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Good_Little_Goy, Golang and 1 other person
this isnt true at all
some lifeless ethnic creates alt accounts for users
the same happened me but on discord, and he wrote the same kinda gay shit
imagine being this lifeless

@Golang
I doubt someone would write /soc/ and /int/ posts months ago about a semi active user just to dig it up later for an evisceration thread.
Discord is different.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and goat2x
I doubt someone would write /soc/ and /int/ posts months ago about a semi active user just to dig it up later for an evisceration thread.
Discord is different.
nigga the same happened with moggy and yall thought i made that shit account

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Good_Little_Goy, Golang and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Copeful and goat2x
@goat2x
@SubhumanCurrycel
Yes you may have a point, but like I stated I had no long term beef with him but his self hating behavior was too cuck, needed to be put in place. I found those other archives through more digging. It is true that he posts on 4chan that's what I know since @Mathafack confirmed and he deleted the archives later on too probably since I can't find the old one.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Copeful, goat2x and 1 other person
@goat2x
@SubhumanCurrycel
Yes you may have a point, but like I stated I had no long term beef with him but his self hating behavior was too cuck, need to be put in place. I found those other archives through more digging. It is true that he posts on 4chan that's what I know since @Mathafack confirmed and he deleted the archives later on too probably since I can't find the old one.
I don't think it was you for the record.
Could be someone else is all I am saying

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 9072
I don't think it was you for the record.
Could be someone else is all I am saying
True, but all I know is he is still a cuck that posts on 4chan and got scared and deleted all of his old archives. Suspicious tbh. Maybe he should prove otherwise. @Golang prove and bring your argument

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Good_Little_Goy, Copeful and 1 other person
Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 23, Bluepilled: 14)

LET THIS BE A FUTURE LESSON

Bump

• +1
Reactions: Copeful

"Get out of the basement"

• JFL
one of most brotal threads recently, but me and ritbro didnt forget penjabi girls bbarh

• JFL
okay that's cool and all but how is being a homo bad

• JFL
Reactions: Golang and Deleted member 5393
No, not at all. It's just that you don't seem to understand that sucking white cock 24/7 365 on an online forum won't result in waking up white tomorrow. You are a beyond pathetic user, and resort to blaming your race for your subhumanity
I will personally bleach his skin if he keeps making banger threads

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, Golang and Copeful
Golangpill 4 eva

• Love it
Reactions: Golang
@Golang change your title to “Indian (Lebanese)”

• JFL
Reactions: Golang
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Good_Little_Goy
gnady

• +1
@brbbrah VS @Golang

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8919, SubhumanCurrycel, sytyl and 1 other person
Over

• JFL
Never began for peanutfacedcels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 9072 and Copeful
Good to see this dick sucking self hating ethnic finally get eviscerated for the cuck he is.

This man probably has sculptures of white cock all around his bedroom, a white cock enshrined with rose petals in his closet that he worships, and last but not least, a white dildo that he uses to give himself prostate orgasms.

How could you hate your race when people of your race have no control as to how they were born? How can you possibly say that white people are better than brown people? There is a difference between finding your race unattractive vs. hating it. A miles and leagues difference.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 6191 and 3 others
BUMP TBH NGL

• +1
Bumo

Lol at self hating ethnics worshipping whites and saying that we cannot be incel.

I'm as white as it gets with pale skin green eyes and dark brown hair and I got less experience with women than most ethnics, KHHV. Also not everyone is from your shithole US country.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Copeful and Deleted member 9072
Bumo

Lol at self hating ethnics worshipping whites and saying that we cannot be incel.

I'm as white as it gets with pale skin green eyes and dark brown hair and I got less experience with women than most ethnics, KHHV. Also not everyone is from your shithole US country.
BASED AND INDEED SON THIS THREAD WILL BE BUMPED ALMOST EVERY WEEK BY ME TO KEEP THIS @Golang INBRED GAY CUCK IN HIS PLACE

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful and Over
Bumo

• JFL
bumo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse and Deleted member 6723
Gandy mogs

• JFL
bamp

• JFL
bump
@RoundHouse @mostuttersubhuman
get me some reacts bhais before i'm banned

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mostuttersubhuman and RoundHouse
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: manossarik and Deleted member 9072
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, mostuttersubhuman and RoundHouse
Requested bro I need to lay off this site for a while
you too? damn. ima be rainbowcel when u come back JFL. i had this idea, when we all the bros leave we should make a dicord or smthing so that we can still keep in contact tbh i think its a good ide ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: manossarik, mostuttersubhuman and Deleted member 9072
you too? damn. ima be rainbowcel when u come back JFL. i had this idea, when we all the bros leave we should make a dicord or smthing so that we can still keep in contact tbh i think its a good ide ngl
inshallah bro

giphy.gif

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mostuttersubhuman and RoundHouse
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and RoundHouse
I have seen this guy in /int/ before

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 9072